Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Anyone ever seen those wind farms in E Wa hooked up to a Wire of any kind?

Yes.

Really?

They bury the wires ?

Or is it like a Gary Larson Cartoon.

Generators not hooked to nuthin.

You sure those wires you saw don't make the blades spin?

They do call them Wind Farms not Electricity Generators, maybe all they do is make Wind.

........and I'm sorry but Jays plan is $9 Trillion not 7

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

WaJim wrote:
dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Anyone ever seen those wind farms in E Wa hooked up to a Wire of any kind?

Yes.

Really?

They bury the wires ?

Or is it like a Gary Larson Cartoon.

Generators not hooked to nuthin.

You sure those wires you saw don't make the blades spin?

They do call them Wind Farms not Electricity Generators, maybe all they do is make Wind.

........and I'm sorry but Jays plan is $9 Trillion not 7

There's a mix of buried and surface cables. Come out some time for a season and I'll show you around. Muzzle loader starts in about five months.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Saying goodbye to my best friend of almost 13 years yesterday.

Sorry for your loss. I know the feeling all to well. I wish you good thoughts and memories.

Μολὼν λαβέ

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly. Also, please forgive my spelling or grammatical errors. If my post doesn't make sense or is not amusing, it's technology's fault and most certainly not operator ɹoɹɹǝ. Thank You

Thu May 16, 2019 10:12 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Jagerbomber35 wrote:

Sorry to hear this bud. Tikka was a great dog. Glad I took an extra minute to stop and give her scratches at your bbq.

Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:

Very sorry to hear this Kyle.

Thu May 16, 2019 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:

That bites, Bud. I feel for you. Keep the good memories in mind.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Thu May 16, 2019 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn...sorry Kyle. I just went through that a month ago.
It hurts.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Grease guns!!! I fucking HATE grease guns!

With all the mechanical miracles of the modern world you would think someone would invent a grease gun (handheld/tube style) that will actually pump out a whole tube easily with no swear words, no grease all over oneself and without dicking the thing like a drunk whore ten times.

This is why old machines have wore out pins. I blame the grease gun industry!

Thu May 16, 2019 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
os2firefox wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
3584ELK wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
Stupid who hike with their dogs and keep no water.
Poor doggies are dehydrated and near to die.

Stupid who leave plastic bags with dog's shit on trails "for later pickup".
The dog's shit is ORGANIC, you granola-brained clowns! Means it will get dissolved in days, just put it aside with a stick.

Except dog shit doesn't dissolve in days. At best, in a week of heavy rain it might disperse a bit. Dissolve? No. Putting it aside with a stick...interesting concept.Those who believe that dog shit simply dissolves are the ones who are littering the school grounds, parks, and walking trails with dog shit. It dries out in about 4 or 5 days at best. Real nice for others to come along and observe.

I will agree with 2 points; a plastic sack full of dog shit is nothing to leave behind, either. You simply pick it up. Next- water is essential, carry a bottle or two and give your dogs a drink!

How do I know? 2 German Shepherds in my back yard and daily sharing of the walking trails with the lazy folks who let it lie. And yes, I pick it up and take it with me.

Dog shit dissolves within three-five days. How do I know? I had three German Shepherds until last Sept., two until this March, still have one, which is 11,5 y o.
I never said that dog shit should be left on playgrounds, etc. I meant woods and mountains where you can simply ditch the shit and nobody would even see it. Dog’s shit is no different from other animals’ shit and there are piles of it in the woods.
Not to mention humans’ shit.
Carrying a bag of a dog shit in backpack for a day? Hmm... that’s interesting concept.

The poop body may appear to be gone, but parasite eggs in the poop stay for years. Lazy scumbags need to be forced to eat the poops when caught.

https://m.petmd.com/dog/general-health/ ... Roundworms

THOUSANDS of animals pooping in the forest, but a dog pooping off trail is somehow the ultimate sin?

Please. Talk about 1st world concerns.

If my dog poops on a trail or in a location where a person might walk, such as a grassy yard, I clean it up. If my dog is off trail and poops, then wasting a PLASTIC BAG to go into a landfill is far more net harmful to the environment than NATURAL fecal matter which will be gone and fertilize the land rather than be a plastic bag in the landfill for 50 years.

Parasites? Please. My back yard has 10 pounds of dog poop. The woods have a gazillion "parasites" from birds, bats, anything that flies, anything that walks from squirrels to coons to yotes, and zillions of creatures.

Also, and this may shock people, when you swim in the ocean, sound, or in a lake, you are swimming literally in animal urine and poop. Fish. Mammals like Dolphines. Any animal that uses the water like deer, elk, and so forth. icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek

Amen!

Thu May 16, 2019 3:48 pm

I have yet to step in a pile of moist/fresh wild animal scat while out in the woods. Seen it? Yes....in the woods. Not right next to a trail where in my experience most people allow their domesticated pet to poop, and leave it.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Thu May 16, 2019 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
I have yet to step in a pile of moist/fresh wild animal scat while out in the woods. Seen it? Yes....in the woods. Not right next to a trail where in my experience most people allow their domesticated pet to poop, and leave it.

ASIAN poop. That shit makes me MAD!!! Those fuckers pick mushrooms (and rake/destroy mush habitat) and will SHIT right in the middle of the trail. Not their dog, but THEMSELVES!!

General Tshit, Kung Poop, Sweet & Stinky, Poo Stickers, Mongolian Crap, Peking Poop, Crap Mein, Stool Fried Rice, Sesame Dumpling Dump, TeriYucki, etc.

Nasty FUCKERS!

Thu May 16, 2019 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
dreadi wrote:

ASIAN poop. That shit makes me MAD!!! Those fuckers pick mushrooms (and rake/destroy mush habitat) and will SHIT right in the middle of the trail. Not their dog, but THEMSELVES!!

General Tshit, Kung Poop, Sweet & Stinky, Poo Stickers, Mongolian Crap, Peking Poop, Crap Mein, Stool Fried Rice, Sesame Dumpling Dump, TeriYucki, etc.

Nasty FUCKERS!

HEY!
Just because you stepped in my shit ONE TIME, doesn’t give you the right to get that upset over me relieving myself in the glory of nature.

Besides, my KIMCHI scented poop adds something nice to nature I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu May 16, 2019 4:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
dreadi wrote:

Nasty FUCKERS!

HEY!
Just because you stepped in my shit ONE TIME, doesn’t give you the right to get that upset over me relieving myself in the glory of nature.

Besides, my KIMCHI scented poop adds something nice to nature I think.

Most Kimchi smells better coming out than it does going in! Lol!

Thu May 16, 2019 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Most Kimchi smells better coming out than it does going in! Lol!

Quoted for truth!

Thu May 16, 2019 6:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unpopular opinion: I like Kimchi

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 16, 2019 6:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257 ... 1904  Next