Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Good times in North federal Way 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So went to Seattle today to look at a house I own in South Park that we are putting up for sale,but that's not my story. On the way home I needed to stop and get gas and my wife wanted a little snack so I remember where there's a Safeway to stop at. So we get to Safeway and while we are waiting thought well this is a good place to use the restroom before my traffic congested drive back to Olympia. So ask one of the employees what the code is to get into the bathroom he tells me and I go back there to use it,well I see its occupied so I wait,I can here the guy in there and it sounds like he's about done,toilet flushes.....so I wait...and wait so after about 20 minutes I thought ok I go get something from the deli and have my wife pay for it and I head back and now there's another guy in line,said he's been S wIting since I left,so about 30 minutes now. I get an employee to go see what's going on,he bangs on the door and says there people waiting the guy says a few more minutes....5 minutes later out comes a POS junky higher than a kite in a daze and off he goes out of the store.
So it gets better,I take the leak I've been needing to take,meet up with the wife and walk out of the store and as we're walking to our car there's a car driving down the isle and out comes some garbage from the passengers side window,I looked at the guy and said hey I think you dropped something and he says I know,I wanted to go pick it up and throw it back in his car but thought....nah not wanting to get into a GF when I only had my little 6 shot .380. Oh the passenger could of been one of Obamas sons.....glad I don't live anywhere near that shithole of a city.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I feel your pain SC, it's getting Shitty everywhere. Decent neighborhoods being overrun with punks and Gang banger's and the Cops hands are tied.
It was a good idea not engaging that Trash throwing Punk any further SC, it likely would not have ended well with you alone and likely out gunned. Though i'm sure you have better skills, maybe it wouldn't have been a positive outcome.
The Cops? yeah, they do their Job and the Courts cut the trash Loose and the cycle continues. Thanks Molly coddling Libs, are you feeling the affects of it yet?
You will, and then it will be too late. My Tolerance level has reached Zero at this point.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Think Olympia is any different? It's becoming federal way. No place here is the same as it once was. Haggen on the west side of Olympia has an overdose in the bathrooms at least twice a week. The wife has worked there for about 20yrs now and has to deal with it. Ya, it's a clean store but still have bums, meth heads, and losers throughout.

Well, when I looked around all I saw was a pimp with a shiny pair of shoes and a '49 Mercury!

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had a stupid bitch renter in my neighborhood drop an empty cigarette package at my mailbox, right in front of me, so after collecting my mail I returned it to her and gave her my best disgusted look.

A while back I as at the Post Office in Auburn and this punk was affixing a label to his package, then got back in line (ahead of me) and left his debris behind. I told him to pick it up, he just shrugged his shoulders, so I publicly shamed him. Told him he is a POS and his parents didn't raise him right. I then picked up the trash and moved it the two feet to the trash can.

It is going to be up to us to fight back or it will just get worse...

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

While up at my Daughter's school last week to pick her up, I watched a lady walk her dog up there as well and the dog shit in the patch of grass just off the sidewalk. This fat snatch looked around, saw people watching her, and left it. Instead of going up to her and causing a scene, I took her pic and posted that shit along with what happened on my community blog. They let her have it, and she all o a sudden got on there and commented, "I went back and picked it up".

Your not getting kudos for something you should have done in the first place ya beast.

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:45 am

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

It is going to be up to us to fight back or it will just get worse...

Absolutely true sir.

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:31 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

L_O_G wrote:
While up at my Daughter's school last week to pick her up, I watched a lady walk her dog up there as well and the dog shit in the patch of grass just off the sidewalk. This fat snatch looked around, saw people watching her, and left it. Instead of going up to her and causing a scene, I took her pic and posted that shit along with what happened on my community blog. They let her have it, and she all o a sudden got on there and commented, "I went back and picked it up".

Your not getting kudos for something you should have done in the first place ya beast.

Hot MILF size 3, tight skirt, heels you'd be over there helping her...." Miss, Oh Miss, your puppy dropped something...Here let me get that"

JP rips the sleeve off his T Shirt.

I knows I wud...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Hot MILF size 3, tight skirt, heels you'd be over there helping her...." Miss, Oh Miss, your puppy dropped something...Here let me get that"

JP rips the sleeve off his T Shirt.

I knows I wud...

Ok, ok, ok... Just maybe I woulda helped. :popcorn:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

Duuude! I live next door to a cemetary. A very nice one at that. Picturesque park setting. Cunty McCunt neighbor and Neighbor WhoreFace around the corner walk their dogs past the signs that say NO DOGS into the cemetary every.damn.day! Not once ha e they ever picked up after them. Fucking shitty people. They dont even carry bags to deny that they leave it. The balls on these bitches!

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Duuude! I live next door to a cemetary. A very nice one at that. Picturesque park setting. Cunty McCunt neighbor and Neighbor WhoreFace around the corner walk their dogs past the signs that say NO DOGS into the cemetary every.damn.day! Not once ha e they ever picked up after them. Fucking shitty people. They dont even carry bags to deny that they leave it. The balls on these bitches!

Step 1: Collect shit piles.
Step 2: Place in paper bag.
Step 3: Leave on door step. Light on fire if desired.
or
Step 3: Empty bag 'o shit on door step with note on the door.

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Which one is the dog??

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Which one is the dog??

Great minds think alike :thumbsup2: .

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:57 am

We were in Walmart a few weeks ago grocery shopping and I must have seen at least three dogs on leashes walking around with their owners. I saw one little shitzee dog lift a leg and pee on some bagged cereal stacked on a bottom shelf. Made a mental not not to buy anything from the lower shelves.

Fuck these self-absorbed dog people. Keep your fucking mutts outside or at home. Assholes.

Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Motivated wrote:
We were in Walmart a few weeks ago grocery shopping and I must have seen at least three dogs on leashes walking around with their owners. I saw one little shitzee dog lift a leg and pee on some bagged cereal stacked on a bottom shelf. Made a mental not not to buy anything from the lower shelves.

Fuck these self-absorbed dog people. Keep your fucking mutts outside or at home. Assholes.

Oh, we'd have had a discussion about that right there; me and the dog owner.

I saw a couple put their precious in a cart and walked up to them and expressed my displeasure for them putting their dog in the same cart where people put their food! Dolts.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next