Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 64  Next
 The have you received a Tax stamp lately thread. 

Got 2 Form 1 efiles back in 21 days.

2 other efile Form 1's in April were 9 days.

Got a Form 4 SBR out in 397 days last week.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

richdkim wrote:

I just mailed off a form 4. This makes me sad.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
richdkim wrote:

My check cashed yesterday 06-18-19, should I call and see if my stamp is ready?

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
mash man wrote:
richdkim wrote:

Haha you’re looking for about a year wait from check cashed. I have a few stamps I’m waiting on myself, one was check cashed today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MyNameIs940 wrote:
mash man wrote:
mash man wrote:
richdkim wrote:

Haha you’re looking for about a year wait from check cashed. I have a few stamps I’m waiting on myself, one was check cashed today...

Ya it was a joke lol.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My check cashed in early November . Should I expect roughly a year also ???

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:
My check cashed in early November . Should I expect roughly a year also ???

My check cashed on one of my cans in July last year. Yeah, I think you’re looking at a year or so, a few weeks earlier if you’re lucky.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Form 4 approved as of June 23, 2019!!!

Don’t have the stamp yet, but they’re getting to us.

Silencerco Osprey

Purchased - 7/11/2018
ATF $200 - 8/2/2018
Stamp Issued - IMMINENT

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We're a few days apart on Purchase and Cashed so my SiCo Chimera should be finalizing soon and the free Octane 45K will get started.

EDIT: Got the call on 7/27 my free can arrived at Pantel Tactical. Now start another year of waiting.

Last edited by BlDtyLry on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BlDtyLry wrote:
We're a few days apart on Purchase and Cashed so my SiCo Chimera should be finalizing soon and the free Octane 45K will get started.

I received my email last week that my octane 45k was delivered to the dealer, so you really should be any day now for both approval and bogo can. SiCo had a hard set date of the bogo cans shipped by the 29th as well.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, for those of you who go in to pick up your cans after July 1, is my understanding correct that you'll have to endure another long, unspecified wait to pick up your can because the 4473 will run through local LEA? I know we have a thread going about which FFLs will be releasing firearms after 10 days with or without a proceed from local LEA, but what about SOTs - will they do that with NFA stuff, too?

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
So, for those of you who go in to pick up your cans after July 1, is my understanding correct that you'll have to endure another long, unspecified wait to pick up your can because the 4473 will run through local LEA? I know we have a thread going about which FFLs will be releasing firearms after 10 days with or without a proceed from local LEA, but what about SOTs - will they do that with NFA stuff, too?

No way....at the point where the stamps come in, all required checks have been completed.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

No way....at the point where the stamps come in, all required checks have been completed.

Ah, I see...the process changed with 41F. I haven't made a purchase on a Form 4 since pre-41F, so I didn't know the 4473 was no longer required for trusts & corporations, because the Responsible Persons Questionnaire takes care of the check on the person picking up the NFA item from the dealer after approval. Makes sense.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:30 am

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

Ah, I see...the process changed with 41F. I haven't made a purchase on a Form 4 since pre-41F, so I didn't know the 4473 was no longer required for trusts & corporations, because the Responsible Persons Questionnaire takes care of the check on the person picking up the NFA item from the dealer after approval. Makes sense.

Yeah, Mr Q is correct. Was just at Rehv and they confirmed that after July 1, there will be no additional delay in pickup once the stamp comes in. The background check requirements are satisfied by the ATF check. You will still do a 4473 for the store records, but no check is required (he even showed me the box on the 4473 that relates to this).

Picked up a Omega 9k.

Check cashed 7/12/18
approved 6/11/19
stamp in on 6/20/19
F4 individual

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:11 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

KnuckleHead wrote:
Was just at Rehv and they confirmed that after July 1, there will be no additional delay in pickup once the stamp comes in. The background check requirements are satisfied by the ATF check. You will still do a 4473 for the store records, but no check is required (he even showed me the box on the 4473 that relates to this).

.... unless you are waiting on a Maxim! The SN for the suppressor is BGC'd by the Feds as part of the stamp process, but the gun itself is a separate SN, where in WA is a pistol.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 64  Next