Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My SiCo Spectre II can stamp just arrived today.

I go on military orders and will be overseas for a year starting TOMORROW.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:
My SiCo Spectre II can stamp just arrived today.

I go on military orders and will be overseas for a year starting TOMORROW.

Lame, I guess it gives you one more thing to look forward to coming home to

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A couple hours ago the power company dropped off a pole across the street to replace the one that may power comes off of. The guy said that they'd be back 'sometime time tomorrow or on the weekend' to swap it out. Couldn't say exactly when, or even which day

Normally I wouldn't care about losing power for a couple hours but this weekend I had a lot of work planned on my house (as in tear it down and rebuild it)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:57 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Effing time-wasters who cannot keep an appointment. Customer was 40 minutes late with no explanation.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

25 y.o. dishwasher on the fritz. Water filler valve t.u. No longer available. Shiite.

Sell a gun?.... hand wash dishes from now on?... hmmm

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
25 y.o. dishwasher on the fritz. Water filler valve t.u. No longer available. Shiite.

What's the problem?

Buy her a different kind of water filler...

Serious answer... DIY.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

What's the problem?

Serious answer... DIY.

Do what, myself? Wash? Been.

Finally found an old/new stock part. on order.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Selador wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

What's the problem?

Serious answer... DIY.

If it has a valve. Valve breaks. You can't find a new valve. (Yes, I know you have now. I'm just answering the question. :bigsmile: )

Replace the valve with some other kind of valve. DIY means figure out a way to make something else work.

Cut out the old one, and figure out a way to solder in something new that you can hook a different kind of valve to. That sort of thing...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Selador wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

What's the problem?

Serious answer... DIY.

If it has a valve. Valve breaks. You can't find a new valve. (Yes, I know you have now. I'm just answering the question. :bigsmile: )

Replace the valve with some other kind of valve. DIY means figure out a way to make something else work.

Cut out the old one, and figure out a way to solder in something new that you can hook a different kind of valve to. That sort of thing...

Holy... must think I'm smart or something! I only just recently figured out how to use a multi-meter to test continuity.

FJB

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Selador wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Selador wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

What's the problem?

Serious answer... DIY.

Holy... must think I'm smart or something! I only just recently figured out how to use a multi-meter to test continuity.

Jeff's right. An intake solenoid valve from nearly any dishwasher or washing machine would work. As long as you match up the plumbing fittings which are pretty universal, hook up the 2 wires to the ones on the machine and you're golden.

I might have one laying around out in my garage. Want me to go look?

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selling the family van. HUGE PITA....damned people.....

It's like selling cars goes really easy or just shit buyers.........never in the middle....

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There is a Special Hell for beancounters that spec cheap, thin toilet paper for public restrooms...

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bxc53 wrote:
There is a Special Hell for beancounters that spec cheap, thin toilet paper for public restrooms...

I could care less how thin it is. It's the ones that fight back that piss me off. You know you're in trouble when you open the door, and there is a pile of little scraps on the ground.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:04 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Some Pig Fucker in Mukilteo stole my kids car this afternoon.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Some Pig Fucker in Mukilteo stole my kids car this afternoon.

WTF?

That sucks!

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297 ... 1904  Next