Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 A Few Tools (Site Supporters Only) All Taken 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Been struggling with parting company with some of my beloved tools, but seeing as how I have newer stuff, what the hell, right?
All are in working condition, but have bugs as noted in their descriptions. You have to come get them here in Oly, I'm not being a delivery service too. Absolutely MUST be a site supporter or don't bother asking. One per person too, please.

1. Craftsman (Poulan) chainsaw, 14" or 16", can't remember. Was an absolute bitch to start when I used it to cut up fallen stuff after the snow, (only sat for 7 years in the garage prior to that), but did the job. Damaged my left rotator cuff in the process, so bought an electric. Maybe I'm wisening up??? Could probably use carb work, but never let me down in the 15-20 years I owned it. Never really needed to use it all that much, so not a lot of hours on it either. TAKEN

2. Makita 14.4V drill & driver. Bought this used from the pawn shop a few years back. Had to buy a battery (China special) but it stays charged for months if not a year. Other battery is toast, but keeps the tool upright. Comes with the charger too. TAKEN

3. Bosch tool kit I bought close to 20 years ago. Had the batteries rebuilt once, but they're pretty shot again & I don't want the expense of replacing them. All the tools work great, though they're a bit bulky compared to the stuff you get now. Probably way overbuilt & not in China either. TAKEN

PM me please if you want something, & please be able to come get it within a day or 2.

This is NOT a contest or raffle. There's no "in", just a simple PM telling me you'll take the.............is sufficient.

Last edited by marcusp323 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not in...

But thank you!

Something that has so much history for you but knowing it’s going to a good home that will be appreciated and used again... is on the next level of a WaGunner.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice PIF brother. :wink05:
I too have newer stuff so not in.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd love to have the makitas.

But to make the trip to olympia would cost more in gas, than buying them.

So, I guess, not in.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I could really use a chainsaw. The piece of junk I have never worked right. It would run fine until it got NEAR wood. Didn’t have to touch the wood, but it would die.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bosch stuff still available. I'll be at the show in Centralia all weekend if that helps.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]