Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 O'Rourke (Beto): "Hell Yes, We’re Going To Take Your AR-15" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
not me, I cannot wait to forget about this fucktard

Agreed. He's a flash in the pan single issue candidate, but progunners are letting him live in their heads rent free.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
jukk0u wrote:
Apparently the D's have been listening to, and learning from President Trump. This extreme rhetoric is all part of "the Art of the Deal". Shoot big and then be satisfied (for now) with the little bites you can take in "compromise".

Okay, so you won't let us take your guns, well I'm sure you want to do something for the kids how about... well, you know the drill. Only there will be twenty or thirty how-abouts per session of state and Federal congresses and legislatures.

here's a pretty blonde to listen to:

BINGO!

RFO gets all emo in a speech, and falls on the sword. The next waves of BS are still coming.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:38 am

Pablo wrote:
O'rourke and Buttagig should have a cage match.

You don't want that.

One of them would end up pregnant.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Powderman wrote:
Pablo wrote:
O'rourke and Buttagig should have a cage match.

You don't want that.

One of them would end up pregnant.

Love Child Beto Butta.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:14 am

I think we should all start callin' him Puto O'Rourke.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
Sure, O'Rourke says he wants to ban AR-15's, but there are these things called "checks and balances" in our government, or at least there were, before the Orange One rolled his Russian-driven MBS arse-kissing bone spurs afflicted self into the White House. If those checks and balances are still standing when the next President is sworn in, then no, there will never be a flat ban on AR-15's.

I'd like a response with how both O'Rourke and Harris were stating/implying that confiscation could be done by executive order.

GG, any response from within the party on how they're trying to literally declare war on semi automatic firearms owners (yourself included)?
The only person on that stage who contradicted Harris on the EO issue was Biden, everyone else agreed. And it's pretty clear Biden won't get the nomination.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 am

Alpine wrote:
Capn Blood wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Eagle Chaplain wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
The Demonrats are incapable of speaking the truth

anyone who votes for these idiots deserves all the government they vote for

The problem is we get stuck with the same government.

????

One party appoints 2nd friendly judges, the other doesn't. Period.

If you're referring to Gorsch and Kavanaugh, they haven't been working out so well

Is this a joke?
Gorsuch already voted to grant certiorari to overturn an AWB, and Kavanaugh literally ruled that semi autos are protected by 2a when he was on the DC circuit during Heller.
He'll, Gorsuch even wrote a blistering dissent along with Thomas when the rest of the court did not grant cert to the AWB appeal.

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are solid. Roberts is the one to keep an eye on. We need RBG and Breyer to retire and get a 6-3 or 7-2 majority to be sure Roberts won't backstab us like he did on Obamacare.

How did they vote on the Kansas suppressor case? And Kavanaugh HAS sided with libs on several cases. 2nd Amendment is most important, but it's not everything

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:02 am

jukk0u wrote:

BTW, Chris, what does Canadian chikun-cows have to do with Beta Orourke?

Link to that shirt? Gotta have one

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://1776united.com/

Shlo (member here) could probably make anything you want.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:12 am

jukk0u wrote:
https://1776united.com/

Shlo (member here) could probably make anything you want.

Thanks.. and if you like offensive to libs T shirts, roadkilltshirts.com has a bunch, cheap

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Capn Blood wrote:
Alpine wrote:
Capn Blood wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Eagle Chaplain wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
The Demonrats are incapable of speaking the truth

anyone who votes for these idiots deserves all the government they vote for

The problem is we get stuck with the same government.

????

One party appoints 2nd friendly judges, the other doesn't. Period.

If you're referring to Gorsch and Kavanaugh, they haven't been working out so well

Is this a joke?
Gorsuch already voted to grant certiorari to overturn an AWB, and Kavanaugh literally ruled that semi autos are protected by 2a when he was on the DC circuit during Heller.
He'll, Gorsuch even wrote a blistering dissent along with Thomas when the rest of the court did not grant cert to the AWB appeal.

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are solid. Roberts is the one to keep an eye on. We need RBG and Breyer to retire and get a 6-3 or 7-2 majority to be sure Roberts won't backstab us like he did on Obamacare.

How did they vote on the Kansas suppressor case? And Kavanaugh HAS sided with libs on several cases. 2nd Amendment is most important, but it's not everything

I tried looking up the denial of cert vote, couldn't find the specific vote. Do you have a link?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll apply, and take them all home.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:33 pm

TYM's take on it...

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:30 am

Colion Noir on Warren...less blunt than her opponent, but the same path...

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next