Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 O'Rourke (Beto): "Hell Yes, We’re Going To Take Your AR-15" 

jukk0u wrote:
Apparently the D's have been listening to, and learning from President Trump. This extreme rhetoric is all part of "the Art of the Deal". Shoot big and then be satisfied (for now) with the little bites you can take in "compromise".

Okay, so you won't let us take your guns, well I'm sure you want to do something for the kids how about... well, you know the drill. Only there will be twenty or thirty how-abouts per session of state and Federal congresses and legislatures.

here's a pretty blonde to listen to:

^^Yup. A well-put-together vid on what anyone paying attention has been tracking for years...

She hit in on the head toward the closing. The question is: how do we get off this path? In the end, THAT is the question. How do we alter the outcome in our favor. Despite all the Federal and State Constitution protections, new restrictions are presented CONSTANTLY, and when they fail they get re-introduced, over and over and over...

So how do we alter the outcome?

1. Vote
2. V.O.T.E
3. Share/educate others...gunshops, ranges, matches, anywhere, write legislators and to the paper if you can (yes, this will take time outside of the forum echo-chambers). If you're not passing along info to your like-minded 2A friends/shooting buddies, etc. start. If you have FB or other social media, now's the time.
4. Get newly informed/educated folks to V.O.T.E.
5. Get conservatives to participate (please take the whopping 5 minutes to complete and return your ballot!)
6. Make your voices heard to the big organizations (NRA, FPC, SAF, GOA) as well as the local organizations to assist where needed as they can. Grassroots is great, but we need actual LEADERSHIP from the top.

Remember, we have a new speaker of the house here in WA that's going to open the door VERY soon. Start now, start early, repeat.

Boss

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As a recently minted Texan, all I can say is sorry to all y'alls for our state having inflicted this fruit loop dipshit on the entire nation :ROFLMAO: Seriously though, I am SOOOO glad that O'Rourke lost to Cruz in the Texas senatorial race last cycle. Otherwise this guy would be casting votes in the Senate.

As it stands I think he's all washed up both for the presidential nomination and also especially for any particular political future in Texas.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:36 pm

He isn’t washed up with the dems though, if they take the White House I can see him as an AG or head of some agency. That is what our dear governor is probably going for. I can see that fruit loop heading the EPA for Biden if he wins.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:41 pm

My prediction is that Biden will crap out and Warren will get the nomination. Strategy wise, Beta would be a good VP pick if you gamble he can help you carry Texas. I don't care who does it or who makes money off it, but T-shirts must be made that have Warren dressed as an Indian and Beta dressed as a Mexican with the caption "Vote for us" above picture, and "We are minorities!" below the picture.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
He isn’t washed up with the dems though, if they take the White House I can see him as an AG or head of some agency. That is what our dear governor is probably going for. I can see that fruit loop heading the EPA for Biden if he wins.

You can be Attorney General with just a B.A. in English Lit?

I never knew that.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:20 pm

Ace wrote:

If Beta is on the AOC time line of 12 years, witch we only have eleven years left now, he needs to step up his green game if he expects to stay in the running.

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:11 am

Looks like he got played...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailyc ... ab-problem

Boss

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:

Guy in grey standing next to the woman speaker gets all nutted up because she states she is sporting a GLOCK. He tries to bring it to the attention of the organizers/Beta's people but I guess they told him it's perfectly legal?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just for a laugh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSxRRNEpcu4

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:

That was great.
I (dis)liked how that other cop stopped him/her from shooting that turd.

Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That left hook needed more hip rotation

Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has this been posted yet?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

you don't have the right to rise up against the government

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next