Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666 ... 880  Next
 What did you do today in the world of firearms? 

Today, Bill Drills. Avg run 2.61, avg 1st shot 1.54, avg split .22, 7 yards.

Don't know if I'll ever crack the 2 second-clean standard, but it sure is fun tryin'.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:06 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I went and helped with the Cascade / Adventure Protection "Ladies Day at the Range."

Lemme tell ya, these ain't no dainty women. Yeah, there was the usual .22 / .380 / 9mm shooting, but they also did a lot of blasting with the Coonan .357, and then took turns pulling both triggers simultaneously on the 12-gauge coach gun. icon_eek

:bow:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:29 pm

Evilgnomez and I ran out to the Darington pit to sight in his custom 10/22 with the cabelas FFP scope. Its a fun little set up and its way more nimble than my cz455. Up next was his RIA 1911 in 22TCM and thats a real hoot!!! It reminds me of my RIA 9mm but a lot tighter in the frame to slide fit. Really the quality overall was a step up from mine. To end the trip one of the other random guys let me look through his trijicon TA11J-G, I really didn't think glass could be that clear...... Ya that might end up costing me money.

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I and several other RSO’s at Evergreen Sportsman’s Club welcomed the local chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution to ESC this morning for a great shoot. These are a great bunch of local gals who wanted to learn more about our sport. We had a wide range of experience among the group, from first time shooters to those with more experience and wanted to hone their skills. There were wide smiles all around. Another good day at ESC. Thanks to everyone for coming out to the range today. This is precisely why I volunteer, to share our sport. Woot.

NRA Range Safety Officer
NSSF Member
SAF Defender's Club - Life member
US Navy - 1976-1982

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Yestiddy, 100 & 200 yard work with the SPR, more Shivworks style retention shooting with the PF9C, and finished loading over 300 rounds of 62 gr. fmj thanks to Sages Reloading Supply!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:55 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

cdoniguian wrote:
I and several other RSO’s at Evergreen Sportsman’s Club welcomed the local chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution to ESC this morning for a great shoot. These are a great bunch of local gals who wanted to learn more about our sport. We had a wide range of experience among the group, from first time shooters to those with more experience and wanted to hone their skills. There were wide smiles all around. Another good day at ESC. Thanks to everyone for coming out to the range today. This is precisely why I volunteer, to share our sport. Woot.

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:57 am

Love helping first time shooters. Keep up the good work.

I installed Steel City magwells on a couple guns. One Pf940V2 and a FDE PF940CV1. The quality of the product is great. That said I'm not a fan of them on the 19 sized frame. Also, I installed Trijicon HD sights on the G20. The Safeway in Milton is getting kinda sketchy so I'm going to start carrying 10mm full time.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My $10 sig braces showed up today.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Won a GB auction for a brand new OEM G19 15-rd mag...$1.25 + $5.99 shipping. :party1:

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Won a GB auction for a brand new OEM G19 15-rd mag...$1.25 + $5.99 shipping. :party1:

WTH?

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

WTH?

Every once in a while I get lucky and score a screaming deal on something on GB...all because no one else outbids me. I've found that the best way to find these potential deals is to leave your search terms broad, and try different variations/spellings (sometimes even common misspellings) to return different results. You have to scroll through tons of listings to find just one or two auctions even worth bidding on, then put them on your Watch list. When it gets to be about 16 minutes from the auction end, cast a low bid and hope it holds up. Most of the time it doesn't, but when it does, it's awesome!

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Placed an order with Primary Arms for a few AR15 goodies since they had a sale.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

WTH?

Every once in a while I get lucky and score a screaming deal on something on GB...all because no one else outbids me. I've found that the best way to find these potential deals is to leave your search terms broad, and try different variations/spellings (sometimes even common misspellings) to return different results. You have to scroll through tons of listings to find just one or two auctions even worth bidding on, then put them on your Watch list. When it gets to be about 16 minutes from the auction end, cast a low bid and hope it holds up. Most of the time it doesn't, but when it does, it's awesome!

I used to do the spelling trick with fleabay. Purposely misspelled names won me all kinds of stuff. :thumbsup2:
Then they fixd it. :angryfire:

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Found a Brownells $20 off/order and free shipping coupon from on line promotion then clipped/printed a $10 per 4 lb Mfgr. rebate from Vihtavouri for my Brownells powder order.

Damn near got the Powder for what PV sells it for ....but was out of stock.

Midway was out also.

Now if I could find a way to skip the Shitty taxes.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:13 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Put together a couple of new toys.

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666 ... 880  Next