Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:36 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 29  Next
 Impeachment talk thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What a cluster.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
What a cluster.

Yeah...and you wonder why the Dems didn't want Pres. Trump ask to have it investigated.

..right?

Sure would be interesting to see the text streams between these Democrats when POTUS suggested/asked the Pres of Ukraine should dig into it.

Gotta be a whole lotta of "OH Shit!"

"How do we cover our asses?"

Also had to be a huge Democrat collective puckerfactor of ten when (thinking he'd hide the fone call) they asked for the transcripts of the convo and Pres. Trump said "Theyll be on your desk tomorrow. No redactions"

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's the thing about Biden, as VP, quid pro quo (aka bribery) of Ukraine - as VP he was under orders from president Obama. Trump does it and dems scream impeach but not a peep when Obama blatantly did actual bribery.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:56 pm

surevaliance wrote:
Pablo wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
Col. Aleksandr Semenovich Vindman – was born in the USSR and brought to the USA in 1979 by his communist father, who was a Soviet, then a Russian sleeper agent.

Truth?
Wow.

Ft. Leavenworth is waiting for him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Vindman

I wonder how this cheeky hamster did get a Ranger tab?

I have nothing but respect for my fellow patriots that chose to serve in the Army. But damn! That hat makes him look like a Very Important Person! South American dictators must be jealous of our country's VIP hat budget!

Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Dems are scared.
Impeachment is a flop, support for it waning, and they have NOBODY who can beat trump in 2020.
Bloomberg just officially put his hat in the ring, saying just that.

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Guntrader wrote:
Dems are scared.
Impeachment is a flop, support for it waning, and they have NOBODY who can beat trump in 2020.

A large percentage of Independents do not support impeachment. The Democrats will need to win Independents over if they expect to win in 2020. Bloomberg banning 20 ounce sodas and guns is not going to appeal to Independents.

I do not know why Bloomberg is being hailed as the great centrist entering the race. He is a New York Republican that became a Democrat, while Trump is a New York Democrat that became a Republican.

Strange times indeed.

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
Dems are scared.

A large percentage of Independents do not support impeachment. The Democrats will need to win Independents over if they expect to win in 2020. Bloomberg banning 20 ounce sodas and guns is not going to appeal to Independents.

I do not know why Bloomberg is being hailed as the great centrist entering the race. He is a New York Republican that became a Democrat, while Trump is a New York Democrat that became a Republican.

Strange times indeed.

Yup.

Trump became a republican because he grew up.

Bloomberg became a democrat because he saw an opportunity for power, and more wealth.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Selador wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
Dems are scared.

Strange times indeed.

Yup.

Trump became a republican because he grew up.

Bloomberg became a democrat because he saw an opportunity for power, and more wealth.

What is the old saying? "If you are Republican before you are 40 you have no heart. If your a Democrat after 40 you have no brains."

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ahh!

The REAL reason we have witnessed this Shampeachment nonsense the last few months.

Obama has his fingerprints all over the entire thing, and now the coverup is starting to come into focus.

Obama called the shots in early 2016 to use the US law enforcement infrastructure to spy on his political opponent of the other political party, and broke laws doing so.

The Left will burn themselves in the street to keep this off the front page of news.

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

LOL

and the left's collective heads explode, as usual :ROFLMAO:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1199718185865535490?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1199718185865535490&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.inquirer.com%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-rocky-tweet-20191127.html

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:39 pm

bigzdawg wrote:

Ahh!

The REAL reason we have witnessed this Shampeachment nonsense the last few months.

Obama has his fingerprints all over the entire thing, and now the coverup is starting to come into focus.

Obama called the shots in early 2016 to use the US law enforcement infrastructure to spy on his political opponent of the other political party, and broke laws doing so.

The Left will burn themselves in the street to keep this off the front page of news.

Let us hope it is Asian monk style so we can all enjoy their warm glow of failure. Marsh mellows anyone?

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:33 pm

With the much hyped Mueller Russia report being nothing burger, I am confused why a phone call in Ukraine might bring the POTUS down.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Point 1: It won't.
Point 2: This is a lot to do about nothing.
Point 3: The Dems in the house aren't planning on getting anything done so they have to find some way to waste a bunch of time and keep the donations coming in.

This is all about making as much noise as possible to detract, muddle, and otherwise distract from what should really be investigated. The entire corrupt to the core Obama administration and the deep state entrenched bureaucracy.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This whole thing started when nancy hit on Trump, right after he took office and he threw up in response.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:23 am

My stand is that while the domestic enemy is focused and obsessed with their pathetic continued attempted coup, they appear to have halted their incessant fucking with of our rights.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 29  Next