Site Admin
Site Admin

https://www.facebook.com/MarysvilleWAPD ... 27/?type=3

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:45 pm

Parents passed out at the house smoking dope?

Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:55 pm
Mod Broad
Mod Broad

Parents were identified shortly after the original story was posted and child is now in the care of CPS, per Marysville PD. https://twitter.com/MarysvilleWAPD/status/1224106074376028160

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like my nephew. On one hand, I'm appalled my sister would let her eyes off him. On the other hand, that little sumbitch lives in Tasmania. That's some next-level lack of direction.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mange wrote:

You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Mange wrote:

You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.

Exactly.

I took a leak the other day and my 18 month old mad it across the house and through the front door(in less than a minute). Thank god I felt the breeze and was like “wtf” wife is still with her mom, boy is watching tv..... where the hell is the midget!!!!

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek

Yup, last night I thought my 3 year old daughter was getting a dress on so we could go get ice cream. Took her a little longer thank normal. After realizing it, I found her in her room cutting the tags off all her dresses.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:24 pm

If my wife is in the house and it is quiet, you can bet she's up to no good.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BlDtyLry wrote:
When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.

Oh, I can relate.
My oldest was quite adventurous.
Fell through a 2nd story window screen once,house was set into a hill so it was only about 6-8 feet or so.
Could hear him crying, but we were running around looking for him, curtains closed so couldn't see him.
Missed hitting a concrete flower planter directly but it did break his watch.
Ran out and found him and he said "The bushes ate my tocky."
(Yes, my 2 yo wore a watch. Was at business costco and a bagger said "You gotta see this. This baby is wearing a Rolex!".
Actually a ladies invicta blue dial two tone auto I sized for him.)

Once he unlocked the front door and went walking down the cul de sac wearing only his moms shoes and a diaper.
Neighbor brought him back.

We did the window lock thing and put one of those door handle grip things on it.
He figured that out in short time, but one of my friends wife couldn't. Hahaha

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Yup, last night I thought my 3 year old daughter was getting a dress on so we could go get ice cream. Took her a little longer thank normal. After realizing it, I found her in her room cutting the tags off all her dresses.

Be glad it was just the tags, my son decided to create "buckskin fringe" on a set of pajamas. IIRC they were his favorite pajamas and I made him throw them out. Wife may have rescued them, but he didn't forget that lesson.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
BlDtyLry wrote:

Oh, I can relate.
My oldest was quite adventurous.
Fell through a 2nd story window screen once,house was set into a hill so it was only about 6-8 feet or so.
Could hear him crying, but we were running around looking for him, curtains closed so couldn't see him.
Missed hitting a concrete flower planter directly but it did break his watch.
Ran out and found him and he said "The bushes ate my tocky."
(Yes, my 2 yo wore a watch. Was at business costco and a bagger said "You gotta see this. This baby is wearing a Rolex!".
Actually a ladies invicta blue dial two tone auto I sized for him.)

Once he unlocked the front door and went walking down the cul de sac wearing only his moms shoes and a diaper.
Neighbor brought him back.

We did the window lock thing and put one of those door handle grip things on it.
He figured that out in short time, but one of my friends wife couldn't. Hahaha

We put a chain lock on the door up high where our young ones can't reach it.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am

I managed to figure out the latch on my crib when I was little and went for a walk. It happens.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next