Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:13 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Child found in Marysville 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 42177
Real Name: Steve
https://www.facebook.com/MarysvilleWAPD ... 27/?type=3

Image

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: puyallup
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018
Posts: 67
Real Name: Mange
Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.


Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Yelm
Joined: Fri Nov 9, 2012
Posts: 3652
Real Name: Sean
Parents passed out at the house smoking dope?


Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:55 pm
Profile
Mod Broad
User avatar
Mod Broad

Location: N-Sno
Joined: Thu Oct 3, 2013
Posts: 3963
Parents were identified shortly after the original story was posted and child is now in the care of CPS, per Marysville PD. https://twitter.com/MarysvilleWAPD/status/1224106074376028160

_________________
"Hmmm. I've been looking for a way to serve the community that incorporates my violence." -- Leela


Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:50 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bow
Joined: Tue Apr 2, 2013
Posts: 1636
Real Name: Phill
Looks like my nephew. On one hand, I'm appalled my sister would let her eyes off him. On the other hand, that little sumbitch lives in Tasmania. That's some next-level lack of direction.

_________________
Sinus211 wrote:
Z66 and I still fuck on the regular.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....


Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:52 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Eatonville
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 2376
Mange wrote:
Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.


You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.


Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:10 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: south 'merca
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012
Posts: 9681
Real Name: Mike
jackass wrote:
Mange wrote:
Wonderful. Hope they use rubber hose on them.


You don't know the whole story. Don't know if it applies here but I would reserve judgement before knowing everything.

I had one NCO in my unit turn his back literally at home and his kid drowned in a pool.

My sister (single mom) took a shower and my nephew wandered around naked with my parent's dogs outside.

We all have blind spots and that 1% of the time we aren't watching our kids something bad happens.


Exactly.

I took a leak the other day and my 18 month old mad it across the house and through the front door(in less than a minute). Thank god I felt the breeze and was like “wtf” wife is still with her mom, boy is watching tv..... where the hell is the midget!!!!

_________________
"No Quarter, No Mercy"
mash_man wrote:
#gangbangerlivesmatter


Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:24 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 3296
Real Name: Jim Sr.
With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek

_________________
Since Clint went full retard I’ll no longer use his quotes!!!!

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:20 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: West Olympia
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012
Posts: 6410
Real Name: Matt
Caveman Jim wrote:
With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek


Yup, last night I thought my 3 year old daughter was getting a dress on so we could go get ice cream. Took her a little longer thank normal. After realizing it, I found her in her room cutting the tags off all her dresses.

_________________
"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"



"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947


Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Edmonds
Joined: Tue Jan 7, 2020
Posts: 129
If my wife is in the house and it is quiet, you can bet she's up to no good.


Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:29 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Snohomish, WA
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012
Posts: 1181
Real Name: Bo
When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.

_________________
"I don't know what it's called. I just know the sound it makes, when it takes a man's life." ~ Four Leaf Tayback


Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Mukilteoish
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011
Posts: 11236
BlDtyLry wrote:
When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.


Oh, I can relate.
My oldest was quite adventurous.
Fell through a 2nd story window screen once,house was set into a hill so it was only about 6-8 feet or so.
Could hear him crying, but we were running around looking for him, curtains closed so couldn't see him.
Missed hitting a concrete flower planter directly but it did break his watch.
Ran out and found him and he said "The bushes ate my tocky."
(Yes, my 2 yo wore a watch. Was at business costco and a bagger said "You gotta see this. This baby is wearing a Rolex!".
Actually a ladies invicta blue dial two tone auto I sized for him.)

Once he unlocked the front door and went walking down the cul de sac wearing only his moms shoes and a diaper.
Neighbor brought him back.

We did the window lock thing and put one of those door handle grip things on it.
He figured that out in short time, but one of my friends wife couldn't. Hahaha

_________________
NRA Life Member
The only thing progressive about me is my bifocals.


Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tri -Cities
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013
Posts: 2233
Real Name: David
mcyclonegt wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
With any kids in the house, if it’s quiet you can bet that they’re up to no good... icon_eek


Yup, last night I thought my 3 year old daughter was getting a dress on so we could go get ice cream. Took her a little longer thank normal. After realizing it, I found her in her room cutting the tags off all her dresses.


Be glad it was just the tags, my son decided to create "buckskin fringe" on a set of pajamas. IIRC they were his favorite pajamas and I made him throw them out. Wife may have rescued them, but he didn't forget that lesson.


Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:53 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Spanaway, Wa
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015
Posts: 2588
Real Name: Michael
Guntrader wrote:
BlDtyLry wrote:
When my oldest was a year old he took his playschool plastic tools and pried open the living room window screen and climbed out and dropped 3ft to the ground. Proceeded to come around the front porch and ring the doorbell. After that we had to get AC as none of the windows opened more than 2-inches and the all external doors had keyed locks from the inside.


Oh, I can relate.
My oldest was quite adventurous.
Fell through a 2nd story window screen once,house was set into a hill so it was only about 6-8 feet or so.
Could hear him crying, but we were running around looking for him, curtains closed so couldn't see him.
Missed hitting a concrete flower planter directly but it did break his watch.
Ran out and found him and he said "The bushes ate my tocky."
(Yes, my 2 yo wore a watch. Was at business costco and a bagger said "You gotta see this. This baby is wearing a Rolex!".
Actually a ladies invicta blue dial two tone auto I sized for him.)

Once he unlocked the front door and went walking down the cul de sac wearing only his moms shoes and a diaper.
Neighbor brought him back.

We did the window lock thing and put one of those door handle grip things on it.
He figured that out in short time, but one of my friends wife couldn't. Hahaha


We put a chain lock on the door up high where our young ones can't reach it.


Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Port Orchard
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020
Posts: 1029
I managed to figure out the latch on my crib when I was little and went for a walk. It happens.

_________________
Liberals never met a slippery slope they didn't grease.


Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:50 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.912s | 17 Queries | GZIP : Off ]