Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:58 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 South Sound Guns, Thumbs Down STAY AWAY 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I really didn’t want to have it come to this. I naively ignored others stories about Mike and his horrible practices, based on my previous positive experiences at the shop.

The Cliff notes of my problem:

Picked out/Paid for suppressor June ‘19
Stamp cashed March ‘20
Inquired to SS why
SSG didn’t file my papers until Feb ‘20
Contacted SSG about it, last month
NO RESPONSE, mike is aware of it but won’t call me as of April 20th 2020

F-, horrible business and it’s really sad because I was a SSG cheerleader and used them exclusively for a long time. This could have been solved with a phone call but Mike appears to want to just fuck me off. Not okay for any transaction. Really not okay for
An NFA item. STEER CLEAR or you may be the next guy to get screwed on here.

Edit/update: 4/21 , SSG / Mike took responsibility for the lost paperwork. Don’t know why I had to go to these lengths to get a response.

Things I’ll take in trade: KAC Micro rear sight, KAC M5/M4 RAS, Glock 29 Gen3/4, 17C Gen4, Glock 31C Gen4 slide, Glock 20/29/19/17/22/23/21 mags, TC Encore parts

Last edited by UB40 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How are they even still open???

Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow. Did you pay SSG directly for the stamp or Silencer Shop?

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:15 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

They filed your paperwork 8 months after you bought the suppressor?!?!?

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope I am reading it wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I used the SS Kiosk. I am not sure who I ultimately paid. Money was ran on credit card by SSG staff. I am out roughly $600 I believe until my can is in my hand, in the same condition as purchased.

And yes, unless Mike is able to contact me or publicly reply I have to go with silencer shops reply that Mike didn’t file it for 9 months. Even after calling and making sure everything was fine a few months in. That’s pretty much where it stands. He rufuses to contact me for some reason

Can I legally ask to see it in person? Obviously not to take but to inspect? Reason I ask is that it was a demo can/used
From The start. this is pure speculation at this point but did I maybe pay for somebody else at the shop to play around with it until February?

Things I’ll take in trade: KAC Micro rear sight, KAC M5/M4 RAS, Glock 29 Gen3/4, 17C Gen4, Glock 31C Gen4 slide, Glock 20/29/19/17/22/23/21 mags, TC Encore parts

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:06 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

UB40 wrote:
I really didn’t want to have it come to this. I naively ignored others stories about Mike and his horrible practices, based on my previous positive experiences at the shop.

The Cliff notes of my problem:

Picked out/Paid for suppressor June ‘19
Stamp cashed March ‘20
Inquired to SS why
SSG didn’t file my papers until Feb ‘20
Contacted SSG about it, last month
NO RESPONSE, mike is aware of it but won’t call me as of April 20th 2020

F-, horrible business and it’s really sad because I was a SSG cheerleader and used them exclusively for a long time. This could have been solved with a phone call but Mike appears to want to just fuck me off. Not okay for any transaction. Really not okay for
An NFA item. STEER CLEAR or you may be the next guy to get screwed on here.

Sir,

I have attempted contact with you multiple times now. I will be at the shop all day tomorrow. If you’d like to give us a call Id be more than happy to speak with you.

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You haven’t called or messaged me once that I know of. I’ve called plenty. Right here and now.... why was my paperwork not filed in a timely manner?

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Screen-shot your call log or outgoing messages please. Otherwise I’ll be forced to call you a liar. I can show you all of mine :)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m pretty much done playing around. This is your time to clear your name.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It’s always a ‘dog ate my homework’ story...

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Holy fuck. Didn’t file your paperwork for eight freaking months??? What bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That’s some bulllshit .

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

At this time, I’m refraining from pointing any fingers. SilencerShop said their half. Let’s hear Milkes side.... if he’ll ever actually write a legitimate response or answer. This has been an on going issue for about a month. Hilarious that it took an actual bad review for him to log in for the first time since the 24th of last month....... yet my outgoing message from last month is STILL unread.

And mike? Adam told me that he PERSONALLY brought my sticky note with name/number/issue to you TWICE today and that you ignored it.... your own employees contradict what you are claiming....

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UB40 wrote:
my outgoing message from last month is STILL unread. ..

This is the same EXACT shit that Mike did to me. When you bump your own threads, answer other people's posts in the forum, yet blatantly ignore a direct message even though I can see the last time you logged in, that speaks volumes.

Vote with your wallet fellas.

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next