Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Discussion or advice on how to create an Illegal NFA item will result in an immediate ban. No advice given within should replace user due diligence. Always consult a lawyer / professional.

Reply to topic  [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next
 The have you received a Tax stamp lately thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oculus 22
Form 4 trust
Check cashed:12-27-19
Approved: 6-12-20

Apparently they have up to 45 days to send it out to the dealer though, so I still have a wait coming...

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.O. wrote:
Oculus 22
Form 4 trust
Check cashed:12-27-19
Approved: 6-12-20

Apparently they have up to 45 days to send it out to the dealer though, so I still have a wait coming...

Mine was approved on April 27 the stamp on the envelope was June 4th

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mine went pending 16 june 2019 I get to pick up my can on 16 June 2020

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There is just no rhyme or reason to it...two form 4's sent same day, checks cashed on the same day and 1 stamp received a few weeks ago.
Still waiting for the other one.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
There is just no rhyme or reason to it...two form 4's sent same day, checks cashed on the same day and 1 stamp received a few weeks ago.
Still waiting for the other one.
That's weird, I had two identical ones that I submitted same day, stamps came back same day.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got the call for my 2nd stamp that had the check cashed 7/19/19.
3 weeks after the 1st one.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got my baby home. 1 year to the day from when it went pending. It's my omega .45 from the buy one get one.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Going into the Capitol Armory storefront this afternoon to do fingerprints, photos, and trust submission to their electronic system for recent CGS Mod 9 and Siren purchases. Then the long wait begins.

I've seen on NFA tracker there seems to be a downward trend in Form 4 Trust approval times. Perhaps we may see shorter approval times for future purchases:
https://www.nfatracker.com/nfa-transfer-time-tracking/

Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Picked it up today!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I picked up my SilencerCo Osprey 45 a little over a week ago. Two problems: no pistons at the dealer and no one in town seemed to have 9mm subsonic. Like a moron I didn't stock up on 9mm while overseas and instead concentrated on .45ACP, the "real" reason I bought the can (build an AR45 brace gun). The G34 was sort of an afterthought, but when Midway basically dumped the AAC barrels on the market for peanuts I couldn't resist. Now, I don't have the AR45 done so it's the only can-ready gun.

JoeBobOutfitters came through with the pistons and a local shop had some Hornady XTP 147gr. $21 for 25 will beat up your wallet pretty fast and this is a terrible time to get into reloading. Guess I really need to get the .45 done.

Shot without earpro, the 147gr makes a good smack and the 115gr of course has a supersonic crack, but no ringing of the ears. The sights are not quite tall enough and with the can the gun shoots considerably low and to the right, but it's not the end of the world.

The others were the 10/22 with the Spectre II I got last year, sighting it in for the new SIG red dot. Plus the 1933 Colt .22, there b/c of the new grips and shot 100% which is a big improvement from when I got it.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my threaded 1911 barrel + link and pin from MidwayUSA yesterday.

Never had set up a 1911 barrel before so that was a learning experience. Had to sand off a bit of the small end of the link so it could move freely once in place. Ended up peening the pin a little too much, so filed it down as it was slightly proud.

Barrel shot great and hitting AR500 at 10 yards was louder than the report at the muzzle. Not bad for less than $80.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:08 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Two Form 4's came back today.....

6 month exactly....

Not bad I guess. :bigsmile:

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:20 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nitro_Guns wrote:
Two Form 4's came back today.....

6 month exactly....

Not bad I guess. :bigsmile:

That's pretty amazing, actually.

And still criminal. :angryfire:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am not sure what stars aligned in my favor, but I just picked up my AAC Jager can. Bought 4/5/20, check cashed 4/20, approved Sept 3rd and stamp received the 18th. I have collecting stamps for 20 years. I have never had a suppressor approved in under 5 months. Form 4, single person trust. I am not going to get my hopes up for the others.... I'm not, I'm not...... And I just got back from the range, the Jager did what it was supposed to do, made the 300WM hearing safe. :bigsmile:

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Individual suppressor at Ranier arms
Filed Feb 12th 2020
Received oct 12th 2020

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 957 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next