Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 143  Next
 Riots nationwide after officer involved incident 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:
I'm confused... I thought they were moving protests from the city centers to the highways because they weren't getting enough exposure. Why are they beating someone who's recording the protest, which is typically used to increase exposure of it?

Only journalists who are in bed with Antifa are allowed to record it, thus giving only positive exposure to the public and zero nagative.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ladies and gentlemen. I’m sure you’re all familiar with the Not Fucking Around Coalition. Well, it’s come to my attention that they are seriously, not fucking around. I’ve found this intense analysis, that provides in detail the serious, training that each member undergoes.

https://www.facebook.com/TheObnoxiousOn ... 605954162/

You may want to consider this information during your next training session.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope they take this training serious.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... ves-matter

An active-duty Army sergeant from Fort Hood says he was the one who shot and killed a man at a Black Lives Matter protest in Austin, Texas, last weekend, according to the sergeant's attorney.

Sgt. Daniel Perry said he fired at Garrett Foster out of self-defense after Foster allegedly raised an assault rifle toward Perry, according to a statement from the attorney obtained by The Washington Post.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new daddy wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen. I’m sure you’re all familiar with the Not Fucking Around Coalition. Well, it’s come to my attention that they are seriously, not fucking around. I’ve found this intense analysis, that provides in detail the serious, training that each member undergoes.

or go here for the quick video:
https://twitter.com/LouisvilleGun/statu ... 3436055553

Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new daddy wrote:

Grandmaster Jay is too legit to quit.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Retired NYPD Commissioner warns public Black Lives Matter fundraising is ran by a terrorist

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWwJgBi9JKk

Chicago should kick their mayor to the curb, and make this lady the mayor!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
new daddy wrote:

Grandmaster Jay is too legit to quit.

This is a prime example of a lack of knowledge. You show that video to a bunch of people who've never fired a gun or are anti gun and they will freak the F out. You don't know what you don't know, but knowledge is power and can be used against those who don't know. How many auto shops try and up charge a woman on things hoping they don't know? Your anti gun crowd eats this crap up. A friend of mine posted some nonsense about how all the rioting is ramping up and these gun groups are out there shooting people up. The the best of my knowledge, most of the people doing the shooting are the rioters, and they are either shooting themselves in the foot, or other rioters/protesters. If people sick of the rioting were out there shooting, I suspect the body count would be much higher.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:

Wow! She's awesome!
:plusone:

Isn't it ironic that I'm getting excited to hear someone simply run their municipality on Constitutional principles...

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:

For those that want some clarity on what the charge of "Mob action" is in Illinois, here it is below.
Basically, it's being a violent shitbag, but in a group.

(720 ILCS 5/Art. 25 heading)
ARTICLE 25. MOB ACTION AND RELATED OFFENSES wrote:
Spoiler: show
(720 ILCS 5/25-1) (from Ch. 38, par. 25-1)
Sec. 25-1. Mob action.
(a) A person commits mob action when he or she engages in any of the following:
(1) the knowing or reckless use of force or violence

disturbing the public peace by 2 or more persons acting together and without authority of law;
(2) the knowing assembly of 2 or more persons with

the intent to commit or facilitate the commission of a felony or misdemeanor; or
(3) the knowing assembly of 2 or more persons,

without authority of law, for the purpose of doing violence to the person or property of anyone supposed to have been guilty of a violation of the law, or for the purpose of exercising correctional powers or regulative powers over any person by violence.
(b) Sentence.
(1) Mob action in violation of paragraph (1) of

subsection (a) is a Class 4 felony.
(2) Mob action in violation of paragraphs (2) and (3)

of subsection (a) is a Class C misdemeanor.
(3) A participant in a mob action that by violence

inflicts injury to the person or property of another commits a Class 4 felony.
(4) A participant in a mob action who does not

withdraw when commanded to do so by a peace officer commits a Class A misdemeanor.
(5) In addition to any other sentence that may be

imposed, a court shall order any person convicted of mob action to perform community service for not less than 30 and not more than 120 hours, if community service is available in the jurisdiction and is funded and approved by the county board of the county where the offense was committed. In addition, whenever any person is placed on supervision for an alleged offense under this Section, the supervision shall be conditioned upon the performance of the community service. This paragraph does not apply when the court imposes a sentence of incarceration.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

:thumbsup2:

Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jiminy Christmas....

Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment: Racism is a persistent and critical public health issue

Quote:
Systemic, persistent racism is a public health issue. When the color of your skin correlates with your well-being and longevity, that is a public health injustice that must be addressed.

We at CDPHE are determined to be part of the solution. As with other issues, we must work together if we are to recover. It cannot be left solely to people of color to address these systemic issues. Those who have benefitted from years of systemic inequities and who may not be directly impacted by racism must do their part as well. It starts when we recognize that racism is embedded in our systems and has negative impacts on everyone. It ends when we have the courage to enact real change.

:facepalm2:

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:59 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Gman wrote:
Jiminy Christmas....

Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment: Racism is a persistent and critical public health issue

Quote:
Systemic, persistent racism is a public health issue. When the color of your skin correlates with your well-being and longevity, that is a public health injustice that must be addressed.

We at CDPHE are determined to be part of the solution. As with other issues, we must work together if we are to recover. It cannot be left solely to people of color to address these systemic issues. Those who have benefitted from years of systemic inequities and who may not be directly impacted by racism must do their part as well. It starts when we recognize that racism is embedded in our systems and has negative impacts on everyone. It ends when we have the courage to enact real change.

:facepalm2:

They arent the only one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlKGaR1sTow

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:20 pm
Profile WWW

Selador wrote:

:) That's how it supposed to go:

Rockford rocks! :)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 143  Next