Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1533, 1534, 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Current Air quality in Renton is at 261

"PM 2.5
Dangerous
Fine Particulate Matter are inhalable pollutant particles with a diameter less than 2.5 micrometers that can enter the lungs and bloodstream, resulting in serious health issues. The most severe impacts are on the lungs and heart. Exposure can result in coughing or difficulty breathing, aggravated asthma, and the development of chronic respiratory disease.
211 µg/m³"

"Dangerous

Any exposure to the air, even for a few minutes, can lead to serious health effects on everybody. Avoid outdoor activities."

Yeah, fuck that. I have Asthma, i'm locked down in the house. I added double 1900 Air Filters last night to the Air circulation system and i'm staying inside.

It's in the 400-500 range in Spokane. Not trying to one-up you, just reporting the state of things. Visibility is maybe a 1/4 mile. Doing some indoor chores today...

Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Wife: Good gawd it's dark out, from the smoke.
Me: Yeah, pretty nasty out there.
Wife: ...grabs a cigarette and heads outside for a smoke.

JEZUS, GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not just take a drinking straw outside and suck through that?

Drinking straw :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:

What pissed me off today?

APPLE ID PASSWORD BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell do I keep having to redo it, create a new one, etc.??? I ditched Google because I don't trust them, but man at least it was easy.

Tim Cook is no Steve Jobs...

Last edited by stevemcgee on Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

stevemcgee wrote:
Drinking straw

As opposed to, an eating straw?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
stevemcgee wrote:
Drinking straw

As opposed to, an eating straw?

No.

As opposed to a spitting straw.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had to be out in the smoke all day. Was wearing N95 respirator but kept feeling oxygen deprivation.

Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Had to be out in the smoke all day. Was wearing N95 respirator but kept feeling oxygen deprivation.

I was wearing an Mcu2p yesterday, I could actually breathe. There was a noticeable difference.

I can still taste the smoke.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:45 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

My feelings about elk season and have into the pissed off category.

BLACK HAMMER ARMS
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:04 pm
Profile WWW

xman wrote:
I called 911 three times this week. Tuesday a drunk driver hit a downed tree while I was standing by the tree. Wednesday 4 teenage boys were racing a rice rocket, lost control and hit the guardrail. Thursday a coworker fell and split his head open, bleeding all over and I helped him get medical assistance (boss called 911). Tonight four people in a Scion FR-S were racing, spunout and hit dirt mound backwards, 2 fled on foot.

Just called again, an old lady in a new Cadillac is parked in the road, doesn't know where she is, memory is gone. 911 dispatch said they are too busy to respond. Car is blocking the road, been there about 10 minutes now.

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Post office driving my shit around town all day, again, and not leaving it at my house.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wife says her tabs expire next month and asks me to look them up to see how much they'll be.
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

I told her, you will not renew. If you get stopped and the cops say, "did you know your tabs expired?", you tell them no but thanks.
If they get pissy, you just tell them you are not renewing until the lawsuit is settled.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Wife says her tabs expire next month and asks me to look them up to see how much they'll be.
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

I told her, you will not renew. If you get stopped and the cops say, "did you know your tabs expired?", you tell them no but thanks.
If they get pissy, you just tell them you are not renewing until the lawsuit is settled.

And....that will get your wife a ticket for sure. And then you will catch hell from your wife. And then you will have to pay the ticket. And then you will have to renew your tabs.

I say go for it! And keep us informed. Especially the part where you catch hell from your wife!

Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:23 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arisaka wrote:
AR15L wrote:
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

And....that will get your wife a ticket for sure. And then you will catch hell from your wife. And then you will have to pay the ticket. And then you will have to renew your tabs.

I say go for it! And keep us informed. Especially the part where you catch hell from your wife!

:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I'm all for not renewing in protest (I haven't renewed mine), but a forced non-renewal on your wife likely won't end well.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I dont think many LEAs are enforcing expired tabs right now. Hell, I've been driving with mine for 2 months now, and I've had EPD, MTPD, SCSO, and WSP all directly behind me at stop lights, and I'm still ticket-free. The wife's registration expires in 10 days, and that's not getting renewed, either. I guess we'll see how it goes!

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:15 am

MadPick wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
AR15L wrote:
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I'm all for not renewing in protest (I haven't renewed mine), but a forced non-renewal on your wife likely won't end well.

Just be careful --- my tabs expired in july and I got pulled over on august 1st for it.... I chalked it up to a rookie cop looking for a stop, but I do believe they are looking more for expired tabs now.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Went to go drop my shit off at the lab. The first LabCorp I went to closed at 3:30, so off I go to the hospital. Found the lab and handed the shit over

"This isn't enough shit" the lady tells me

*shuffles through the paperwork, looks at all the tests that were ordered, calls over another gal to talk about it...*

"You brought us four jars of shit, we need 10. Besides that, these jars you brought us are too full. You went over the red line with shit, it needs to be under. That's just too much shit"

- Oh. Well I did what they told me to at the not-so-prompt care

"Yea, they always screw these labs up. Here's a new set of 10 shit jars and another bowl to shit into, don't go above the red lines on the jars this time. Here's the shit you brought. Please take that shit somewhere else"

- Thanks, see you tomorrow

Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1533, 1534, 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539 ... 1904  Next