Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:24 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar


Forum rules


If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!



Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Battle Steel Level IV plates in stock at Botach 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Wed Jul 8, 2020
Posts: 565
Real Name: Steve McGee
https://botach.com/battle-steel-level-i ... tocknotify

Less than $250 shipped to Seattle.

_________________
Trogdor wrote:
Need to multiply that 10x and have a bunch of shit floating in muddy water with a visible layer of herpes.


Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:37 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bonney Lake
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011
Posts: 1023
That says imported, from where?


Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:00 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Everett, WA
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 1119
Real Name: Chris
China, of course


Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:46 pm
Profile ICQ
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Seattle
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011
Posts: 113
Real Name: Fred Flintstone
There are horror threads in the bowels of the internet with botach written all over them.

Caveat emptor


Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:08 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Wed Jul 8, 2020
Posts: 565
Real Name: Steve McGee
Just got mine today.

I saw a test done by a real engineer who backed up the plates with the right type of ballistic clay, did chrono on every shot, etc. I am totally confident in these.

_________________
Trogdor wrote:
Need to multiply that 10x and have a bunch of shit floating in muddy water with a visible layer of herpes.


Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:23 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 3301
Real Name: Jim Sr.
stevemcgee wrote:
Just got mine today.

I saw a test done by a real engineer who backed up the plates with the right type of ballistic clay, did chrono on every shot, etc. I am totally confident in these.


Good for you Steve. Like a lot of us FA enthusiasts, we cant afford thousands for BA and Gawd forbid we ever have to use it whether $$$$ or $$.
Seeing that they were sold out this afternoon I went with the https://botach.com/battle-steel-nij-cer ... ic-plates/
10 year warranty and light

_________________
Since Clint went full retard I’ll no longer use his quotes!!!!

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Puyallup
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018
Posts: 1257
CavVet wrote:
There are horror threads in the bowels of the internet with botach written all over them.

Caveat emptor


But not about the quality of these plates. They're known to stop bullets quite well.

_________________
I'm a Morlock, in a land of Eloi...


Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:44 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Seattle
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011
Posts: 113
Real Name: Fred Flintstone
I'm referring to the company not a product. Years and years of shitty business practices.

https://www.google.com/search?q=botach% ... efox-b-1-m


Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:33 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Wed Jul 8, 2020
Posts: 565
Real Name: Steve McGee
Caveman Jim wrote:
stevemcgee wrote:
Just got mine today.

I saw a test done by a real engineer who backed up the plates with the right type of ballistic clay, did chrono on every shot, etc. I am totally confident in these.


Good for you Steve. Like a lot of us FA enthusiasts, we cant afford thousands for BA and Gawd forbid we ever have to use it whether $$$$ or $$.
Seeing that they were sold out this afternoon I went with the https://botach.com/battle-steel-nij-cer ... ic-plates/
10 year warranty and light


Those level III apparently stop rounds more powerful than needed for the rating.

_________________
Trogdor wrote:
Need to multiply that 10x and have a bunch of shit floating in muddy water with a visible layer of herpes.


Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:30 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: In my Cave
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013
Posts: 3301
Real Name: Jim Sr.
stevemcgee wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
stevemcgee wrote:
Just got mine today.

I saw a test done by a real engineer who backed up the plates with the right type of ballistic clay, did chrono on every shot, etc. I am totally confident in these.


Good for you Steve. Like a lot of us FA enthusiasts, we cant afford thousands for BA and Gawd forbid we ever have to use it whether $$$$ or $$.
Seeing that they were sold out this afternoon I went with the https://botach.com/battle-steel-nij-cer ... ic-plates/
10 year warranty and light


Those level III apparently stop rounds more powerful than needed for the rating.


That’s what I made my decision on, It’s the best I can do in these trying times.

_________________
Since Clint went full retard I’ll no longer use his quotes!!!!

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN." ???

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:


Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Puyallup
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018
Posts: 1257
CavVet wrote:
I'm referring to the company not a product. Years and years of shitty business practices.

https://www.google.com/search?q=botach% ... efox-b-1-m


Yes. Somehow folks do get orders from them though. ..I've ordered from them exactly 3 times in the past 2 years, always got what I wanted, and when. May be more of a gamble than some sellers, but they do come through for some folks.

_________________
I'm a Morlock, in a land of Eloi...


Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jack, L_O_G, reginald_burrito and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.764s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]