Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gov spreading apple worms and passes his incompetence off as a moment to raise awareness.

First off aplles he picked from his trees and he doesn't notice the maggots? I call BS - he knew they were maggot and still "gifted" them. That's some shysty sinister nastyness.

Or maybe he didn't and never had picked them but had some flunky do the deed. Still incompetent to have apples and not treat against maggots. And to go ahead and transport apples in violation of the maggot quarantine also shows incompetence and worse.

Don't even get me started on climate fires.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Gov spreading apple worms and passes his incompetence off as a moment to raise awareness.

First off aplles he picked from his trees and he doesn't notice the maggots? I call BS - he knew they were maggot and still "gifted" them. That's some shysty sinister nastyness.

Or maybe he didn't and never had picked them but had some flunky do the deed. Still incompetent to have apples and not treat against maggots. And to go ahead and transport apples in violation of the maggot quarantine also shows incompetence and worse.

Are you for real? The Guv hasn't worked a day in his life. The only fruit he's picked is nose oysters.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:48 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

SporkBoy wrote:

So my governor is an idiot.

BLACK HAMMER ARMS
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
SporkBoy wrote:

So my governor is an idiot.

Worse, he’s a tone-deaf idiot.

So, not only is he an idiot, he has no clue how stupid he comes across, either...

(Until a handler tells him to go ‘say you meant this‘...)

Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:13 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

'Its been bad for a while but getting worse over the last month or so. Sometimes it moves sometimes not. I had Joshua and Timothy from the Coffee shop look at it last week. We Googled what could be wrong and he said its stuck. Yesterday it barely moved, took like 8 minutes to get out of the parking lot. Now its stuck at my moms apartment...it was smoking and I barely could move into the spot. It cant stay there the complex wont let cars sit."

"I have to go get my new puppy from Portland Saturday and now I dont know how Im gonna be able to get there........"

No shit the message went on for about 2 solid minutes.

Explaining a crumbling world takes time.....I guess.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

'Its been bad for a while but getting worse over the last month or so. Sometimes it moves sometimes not. I had Joshua and Timothy from the Coffee shop look at it last week. We Googled what could be wrong and he said its stuck. Yesterday it barely moved, took like 8 minutes to get out of the parking lot. Now its stuck at my moms apartment...it was smoking and I barely could move into the spot. It cant stay there the complex wont let cars sit."

"I have to go get my new puppy from Portland Saturday and now I dont know how Im gonna be able to get there........"

I never felt sorry for your ass before. I simply could not handle that shit. And I am no John Wayne. My wife even told me once I have feelings. Just wow.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:35 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:

I never felt sorry for your ass before. I simply could not handle that shit. And I am no John Wayne. My wife even told me once I have feelings. Just wow.

I was thinking I could transcribe the 2 plus minute message using the voice text function on my smart phone..send as a text to my email then Imgur the pic of the text from email to here.... deleting her name and number.....of course

You want me to try?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:

I was thinking I could transcribe the 2 plus minute message using the voice text function on my smart phone..send as a text to my email then Imgur the pic of the text from email to here.... deleting her name and number.....of course

You want me to try?

Sure. I have done such things before.

The other half of me is saying shut the internet off. Now. :bigsmile:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Subzero fridge and freezer need replacing after 26 years of service. That will be expensive

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dealing with a wheel bearing that went south on a loaded truck.

It welded the axleshaft in place inside the spindle and will not come off. Spent 6 hours yesterday fighting it. Finally got the axle flange cut off so at least we can put some bearings back into it and get it pulled to a zone to get unloaded and on a lowboy this afternoon and back to the yard to start tearing out the axle assembly next week and replacing it whole.

I guess other folks dont think to stop and see what the squealing/grinding noise is (drum grinding itself off on the backing plate due to bad bearings causing misalignment of rotating parts) until it actually stops moving because the axle pulls itself out of the differential halting forward movement and then cooling/welding/seizing the axle into the spindle. "Suntins wrong wit it?" Ugh! :doh1:

There goes 2 days of production when I cant afford to lose the time. Let alone the cost, but I can handle that. Id much rather have the time back tho.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Subzero fridge and freezer need replacing after 26 years of service. That will be expensive

Scorpion is cooler anyway. He yells 'get over here' when he spears you.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:

Actually finding replacements is going to be the hard part

Appliances are in short supply right now

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Actually finding replacements is going to be the hard part

Appliances are in short supply right now

Yeah 6 week lead time. But we have a second fridge in the garage and that old girl is still chugging along

Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Took the day off yesterday to go after an Elk. Got past Eatonville and my truck that I have spent most of the year fixing up, decided to have fuel issues and die on me. I got it started and turned around to come home ( just before Scott Turner road). I get past Eatonville and am heading up the hill when it dies again and won't re-start! Unfortunately I could not get all the way off the road and it was on an inside curve. Throw the flashers on, pop the hood and pulled the air cleaner. tried the throttle and it did sound like any gas was coming in. Knowing I was in a bad spot (it was 0510 and dark) I get to the other side of the road and try flagging traffic with my flashlight. Several vehicles swerved and missed, but one young lady did not and plowed into my truck, destroying the front end of her pathfinder. I rushed over and helped her out of her rig and to a safe spot before someone hit her rig also. Not 1 minute later a Sheriff happened to come up and got his bubbles going. She is ok and so am I, my truck I have spent $6000+ on this year is not. Totaled. The side panel got pushed forward and wrinkled the door skin, the area at the top rear of the drivers opening and behind the side glass at the top. The only positive is she walked away and so did I.
Attachment:
IMG_20200918_052322664.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20200918_073246638.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20200918_073147379.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:22 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ugh. That sucks, John.

I'm glad the important things are ok . . . but yeah, it's still heartbreaking about the vehicles.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 28608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542 ... 1908  Next