Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 103  Next
 Lord Inslee Decrees Face Masks Mandatory State Wide 

somebody cut down that infected tree and burn it, oh wait we can't burn now.

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

stoney wrote:
somebody cut down that infected tree and burn it, oh wait we can't burn now.

just put a BLM shirt on. (burning) problem solved

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PA courts ruled that the shutdown/stay at home order was unconstitutional.

Meanwhile, in SD, a man is dragged out of a public meeting by police, for refusing to wear a mask.

Public property. Public meeting. You can't trespass someone for shits and giggles.

The worst part? The cops actually admit that they're wrong, and say they don't want to do it, but 'have to' because of 'policy'.....Policy does not equal law. Fuck your policy.... and yet, the officers used force, to violate a man's rights, because 'policy'...

Wake the fuck up, people.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:30 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:

Jesus christ. That's pathetic....

Should have been a good subject and wore a mask

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

some cunt reported me on Uber for driving without a mask. they sent me a nastygram, threatening to "remove access to the platform"
fuck'em, not wearing shit

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

World Affairs Brief, September 18, 2020 Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.
Copyright Joel Skousen. Joel Skousen’s World Affairs Brief (http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... nstitution

Here are the legal principles that make these emergency powers unconstitutional.

1. One of the constitution's purposes is to restrict lawmaking power. So, in principle, no exercise of unlimited power can be constitutional—lawmaking and executive authority must always have limits to their discretionary abilities. None of these emergency orders place any effective limits on a governor’s power. Judge Andrew Napolitano said: "The purpose of the Constitution is to establish the government and to limit it. Some of the limitations are written in the Constitution itself. Most of the limitations that pertain to personal freedoms are found in the Bill of Rights — the first 10 amendments. These amendments were ratified to restrain the federal government from infringing upon personal liberties.

2. There is no authority granted in the federal constitution nor any state constitution to allow the violation or suspension of any enumerated rights in an emergency.

3. Governors have no inherent power in an emergency to craft regulations with restrictions or penalties that carry the force of law –that’s a legislative function.

4. State legislatures cannot delegate to governors their law-making powers.

5. A state legislature cannot enact laws that interfere with personal liberties protected by the Bill of Rights, prescribe punishments for violations of those laws and authorize governors to use force to compel compliance.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why did'nt they remove the cow with a mask under her chins.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I see we have Washington state mandatory COVID-19 training due Sep 16th.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/pete ... es-100000/

According to Adam Schefter, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, Broncos coach Vic Vangio and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan were all fined $100,000 for not wearing a mask. [during a game]

Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/22/pete-carroll-vic-fangio-kyle-shanahan-nfl-masks-fines-100000/

According to Adam Schefter, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, Broncos coach Vic Vangio and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan were all fined $100,000 for not wearing a mask. [during a game]

Pay up Pete, you fuckstick!

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meanwhile in America[?]...
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... ng-a-mask/
Ohio woman arrested and tazed at son’s outdoor football game — For not wearing a mask!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by surevaliance on Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Meanwhile in America[?]...
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... ng-a-mask/
Ohio woman arrested and tazed at son’s outdoor football game — For not wearing a mask!

Wow. Assburrito approves.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We need Culp as governor and there probably hasn't been a better chance of a republican winning that seat in the last thirty years. Even in king county, despite the critical mass of leftist goons, every moderate person I know is tired of the riots, burn/loot/murder shit and how worthless idiot inslee is. I pray we have extremely high and even unprecedented voter participation in central and eastern WA. We need every single fucking vote in the R column. We had some work done to our house this summer and the job foreman was a good guy. After talking to him for a bit I discovered he's a fellow Trump supporter but he hasn't voted in over ten years. He said almost verbatim: 'they won't miss my little vote.' I was pretty fucking shocked and a little taken aback. Obviously it's still a free country and he can do what he wants but to have republicans not voting is tragic. It's truly a part of how society has devolved to the crap we are enduring now. So I asked him nicely to please consider voting this election and that every vote really does help our cause. I'm convinced at this point that the only way to turn WA around is to first get a republican in the governors seat. It would help every other aspect of dealing with the alt-left clowns and fucktards in western WA. Baby steps. But this election is a real opportunity to make shit happen. And by the grace of God if it does happen, hopefully our friends in Oregon can do the same to moron brown in 2022. brown might actually be worse than idiot inslee, which is really saying something.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ZCDC wrote:
We need Culp as governor and there probably hasn't been a better chance of a republican winning that seat in the last thirty years. Even in king county, despite the critical mass of leftist goons, every moderate person I know is tired of the riots, burn/loot/murder shit and how worthless idiot inslee is. I pray we have extremely high and even unprecedented voter participation in central and eastern WA. We need every single fucking vote in the R column. We had some work done to our house this summer and the job foreman was a good guy. After talking to him for a bit I discovered he's a fellow Trump supporter but he hasn't voted in over ten years. He said almost verbatim: 'they won't miss my little vote.' I was pretty fucking shocked and a little taken aback. Obviously it's still a free country and he can do what he wants but to have republicans not voting is tragic. It's truly a part of how society has devolved to the crap we are enduring now. So I asked him nicely to please consider voting this election and that every vote really does help our cause. I'm convinced at this point that the only way to turn WA around is to first get a republican in the governors seat. It would help every other aspect of dealing with the alt-left clowns and fucktards in western WA. Baby steps. But this election is a real opportunity to make shit happen. And by the grace of God if it does happen, hopefully our friends in Oregon can do the same to moron brown in 2022. brown might actually be worse than idiot inslee, which is really saying something.

Yes and amen!

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 103  Next