Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1537, 1538, 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542, 1543 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That truck will still hunt!

Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:10 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:

Send me a gpa pin, in about 45 minutes we could be tailgating your boys' first stitches! :thumbsup2:

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:

I’ve been to the emergency room with my son more times than I can count. Good thing he was durable.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:05 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

Send me a gpa pin, in about 45 minutes we could be tailgating your boys' first stitches! :thumbsup2:

High school gpa was 3.9. Let’s not talk about college. Although I got a solid 4.0 in tailgating. Come on down, bring beverages! We can take him to sound loan afterwards and get him his first rifle to commemorate the stitches.

The carnage:

Spoiler: show

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fill that crack with bondo. Good to go!

Poor guy. Ouch, well lesson learned.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:39 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Arisaka wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

I’ve been to the emergency room with my son more times than I can count. Good thing he was durable.

Momma says he’s being tough. No crying. Gonna be a hell of a shiner on that right eye!

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

johnboi71 wrote:
Took the day off yesterday to go after an Elk. Got past Eatonville and my truck that I have spent most of the year fixing up, decided to have fuel issues and die on me.

Please tell me you have something like Hagerty or another 'classic car' insurance on it.

If you have 'normal' car insurance, they're gonna say 'oh, blue book is $800, here you go!'.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
johnboi71 wrote:
Took the day off yesterday to go after an Elk. Got past Eatonville and my truck that I have spent most of the year fixing up, decided to have fuel issues and die on me.

Please tell me you have something like Hagerty or another 'classic car' insurance on it.

If you have 'normal' car insurance, they're gonna say 'oh, blue book is $800, here you go!'.

When I got the Model T insured by Hagarty, they did not cover cars that were everyday drivers.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:07 pm

JFC.... the land line has been ringing every 15 minutes since 2:00 --- telling me my Icloud account has been hacked... fuckers won't stop! 25+ calls since 2:00 --- how the hell do you stop this shit????? I've tried f'ing with them a couple of times but they know you are f'ing with them and they just swear at you from the background ---- this shit has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
The carnage:

That'll buff right out. Probably the first of many. Builds character. He can tell his homies in pre school he got it in a bar fight over a babe. :bigsmile:

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
JFC.... the land line has been ringing every 15 minutes since 2:00 --- telling me my Icloud account has been hacked... fuckers won't stop! 25+ calls since 2:00 --- how the hell do you stop this shit????? I've tried f'ing with them a couple of times but they know you are f'ing with them and they just swear at you from the background ---- this shit has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe try to block them:

https://www.att.com/support/article/loc ... KM1010653/

Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

High school gpa was 3.9. Let’s not talk about college. Although I got a solid 4.0 in tailgating. Come on down, bring beverages! We can take him to sound loan afterwards and get him his first rifle to commemorate the stitches.

The carnage:

Chrissakes, that’s a damn nasty split. But look at the little guy sucking it up! Your boy is tough!

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Happened to me twice this week. CenturyLink told me I could pay extra and block them. Just un plugged the phone. Landline is mainly for the alarm system. Fuck CenturyLink

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:22 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Traut wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
The carnage:

That'll buff right out. Probably the first of many. Builds character. He can tell his homies in pre school he got it in a bar fight over a babe. :bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mom was crying on the way to the emergency clinic. I told her chicks dig scars. Got a little smirk.

Arisaka wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

The carnage:

Chrissakes, that’s a damn nasty split. But look at the little guy sucking it up! Your boy is tough!

Nothing a junk food dinner of chicken nuggets and ice cream while watching cartoons couldnt fix! :bigsmile:

Seriously though, thanks brother! I think he handled it better than either of us did.

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1537, 1538, 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542, 1543 ... 1907  Next