Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Two poop threads

If you consider the content of the RBG thread it makes 3.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Speaking of shart...did Jerry Nadler have a poop on stage yesterday?

Shure shuffled off like he had a warm load.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4909220/ ... oops-pants

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
We need a new CoC rule: No discussion of guys bleeding out the ass will be allowed

Why, does it bring back fond memories and make you depressed?

:bigsmile:

It just gives me the Heebie Jeebies

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Speaking of shart...did Jerry Nadler have a poop on stage yesterday?

Shure shuffled off like he had a warm load.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4909220/ ... oops-pants

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yesterday I actually got a renewal notice for my CPL in the mail.
This is the first time in over 30 years, I've ever gotten a notice!
:wagwoot:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

Friend of mine actually renewed his online, this week. Here in Snohomish county.

I don't know the details, but I do know, no fingerprints, and no problems.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
AR15L wrote:

Friend of mine actually renewed his online, this week. Here in Snohomish county.

A little more investigating...
Quote:
Concealed Pistol License
Due to the restrictions of COVID-19, we are unable to process new Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) at this time. However, we are accepting mail-in applications for renewal (CPL’s can be renewed 90 days before or after expiration) or replacement CPL’s.

Download and print out the Concealed Pistol License Application (PDF). Fill it out, sign, and date it. If possible, please provide an email so that we can notify you when we have received the application.
Attach both a copy of your driver’s license and current CPL to the application.
Provide a check or money order for the correct amount (payable to: City of Auburn).
Mail to:
Auburn Police Department
ATTN: Records
340 E Main St., #201
Auburn, WA 98002
Check or money order only:
Renewal: $32.00 (up to 90 days before expiration of CPL)
Late Renewal: $42.00 (up to 90 days after expiration of CPL)
Replacement: $10.00

They offer nothing about renewing online. :cussing:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Selador wrote:
AR15L wrote:

A little more investigating...
Quote:
Concealed Pistol License
Due to the restrictions of COVID-19, we are unable to process new Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) at this time. However, we are accepting mail-in applications for renewal (CPL’s can be renewed 90 days before or after expiration) or replacement CPL’s.

Download and print out the Concealed Pistol License Application (PDF). Fill it out, sign, and date it. If possible, please provide an email so that we can notify you when we have received the application.
Attach both a copy of your driver’s license and current CPL to the application.
Provide a check or money order for the correct amount (payable to: City of Auburn).
Mail to:
Auburn Police Department
ATTN: Records
340 E Main St., #201
Auburn, WA 98002
Check or money order only:
Renewal: $32.00 (up to 90 days before expiration of CPL)
Late Renewal: $42.00 (up to 90 days after expiration of CPL)
Replacement: $10.00

They offer nothing about renewing online. :cussing:

It's possible he had to do all that, but left out the details when he told me.

All I really know is he said he renewed online, with no problems, and no fingerprints.

Do justice. Love mercy.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishin' with Caveman again this morning!

Thanks again, Jim!!

Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Shit ton (truck and SUV Full) of stuff heading to Goodwill. Nice!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQXQw79QSQ

A video of how a graduation picture can change a life...............

Easy to look at too.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:01 pm

Yesterday, we (PT Morgan, the kids, and I) chased a helium balloon for nearly six hours!

Background: two years ago, PT Morgan decided she wanted to get an amateur radio license; which she did. The rest of us followed suit. We got involved with one of the local amateur radio clubs that has a "juniors" group. Yesterday was the second annual "Great Balloon Chase".

The club took a small Styrofoam cooler (because it's very light), painted it bright orange, put in an APRS (Automatic Position Reporting System) transmitter, a satellite tracker, and an old dash camera in the cooler, filled a high altitude balloon with helium and turned it loose.

We released it at about 7:30 am and chased the silly thing for the next four hours. It took 2.5 hours to drive home after we found the balloon.

Some stats:
* the balloon reached a reported height of 102,635 feet.
* The coolest temp reported was -21.7 C (-7.06 F). Strangely enough, this didn't occur at the 102k ft level. It happened at 33,898 ft on the way down.
* The lowest pressure reported was 11.26 hPa which is 0.011 atm (standard atmospheres) or 0.16 psi. Standard atmosphere pressure is about 14.69 psi but that changes all day, every day.
* The balloon traveled approximately 120 miles (but it's hard to be sure, it didn't take a straight course the entire time)
* The fastest the balloon traveled was 63 miles per hour (as reported by the APRS device). Not bad for something without an engine! It's not called "the jet stream" for nothing!

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:29 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

^ Damn! You're giving the Chinese space program a run for their money!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PT Hubby wrote:
Yesterday, we (PT Morgan, the kids, and I) chased a helium balloon for nearly six hours!

Background: two years ago, PT Morgan decided she wanted to get an amateur radio license; which she did. The rest of us followed suit. We got involved with one of the local amateur radio clubs that has a "juniors" group. Yesterday was the second annual "Great Balloon Chase".

The club took a small Styrofoam cooler (because it's very light), painted it bright orange, put in an APRS (Automatic Position Reporting System) transmitter, a satellite tracker, and an old dash camera in the cooler, filled a high altitude balloon with helium and turned it loose.

We released it at about 7:30 am and chased the silly thing for the next four hours. It took 2.5 hours to drive home after we found the balloon.

Some stats:
* The coolest temp reported was -21.7 C (-7.06 F). Strangely enough, this didn't occur at the 102k ft level. It happened at 33,898 ft on the way down.
* The lowest pressure reported was 11.26 hPa which is 0.011 atm (standard atmospheres) or 0.16 psi. Standard atmosphere pressure is about 14.69 psi but that changes all day, every day.
* The balloon traveled approximately 120 miles (but it's hard to be sure, it didn't take a straight course the entire time)
* The fastest the balloon traveled was 63 miles per hour (as reported by the APRS device). Not bad for something without an engine! It's not called "the jet stream" for nothing!

That is awesome.

Now try fox hunting :-p

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
PT Hubby wrote:

Some stats:

That is awesome.

Now try fox hunting :-p

Yup, our club does do fox hunting as well. Lots of fun. As a family we have done geocaching in the past, so fox hunting is just one step geekier.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253 ... 1549  Next