Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192 ... 251  Next
 Seattle/Portland riot thread (formerly Riot in Seattle) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BCM:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:09 pm

y’all should read what you’re having conniptions over before openly calling for the murder of elected officials

or maybe just don’t do that

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Please, remember Jake Gardner and his grand jury case. Everything you may ever posted in the social media, or texted from your phone, or told to your relative in private can and will be interpreted as a premeditative "state of mind", leading to the loss of right to self-defense from blatant assault, etc.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

100+ days of rioting, firebombing, and attacking courthouses and police in Portland. No issue.

Proud boys decide to have a rally... declare a state of emergency.

W T F

Like I said. Civil war is already here. Preferential treatment in the 'justice' system is already here. Lines are just become crisper and clearer every day.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:02 am

I saw the video posted here, the violent mob surrounding and attacking a guy while he was trying to slowly flee the mob, then a truck chases him and rams him, and people rush the car beating on the guy trying to flee, then the police ARREST the victim. Unless there is something I didn't see before the video started, this is sick, warped shit.

TechnoWeenie wrote:
100+ days of rioting, firebombing, and attacking courthouses and police in Portland. No issue.

Proud boys decide to have a rally... declare a state of emergency.

W T F

Like I said. Civil war is already here. Preferential treatment in the 'justice' system is already here. Lines are just become crisper and clearer every day.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
I saw the video posted here, the violent mob surrounding and attacking a guy while he was trying to slowly flee the mob, then a truck chases him and rams him, and people rush the car beating on the guy trying to flee, then the police ARREST the victim. Unless there is something I didn't see before the video started, this is sick, warped shit.

That was L.A., IIRC

The action of arresting the innocent party, is a well-known tactic.

In other countries, they arrest someone for 'breach of the peace' for merely being there, because their mere presence excites the mob.

They can't arrest 1,500 people, so they do the bidding of the mob, knowing it's wrong/illegal, to 'keep the peace'.

It's been discussed at length by quite a few people... and is one of the reasons I wanna :gibbs: when people start yelling 'back the blue' and 'come and take it!'..... The police aren't your friend, they will turn on you in a heartbeat, if that's what they're ordered to do, or enforce a law they don't believe in. This has been proven time and time and time again, without fail. Gun confiscation, red flag laws, mask 'violations', business closures due to covid, you name it. I'm sure there are officers who just haven't hit their line in the sand, and will tell their agency to fuck off if they're told to do something seriously wrong, but I know of maybe 2-3 instances where officers stood their moral ground, and were fired because of it.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:26 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:

Like I said. It this is a "civil war" the other side is obviously a "no-show" to it. I characterize it rather as a "revolutionary coup-d'etat" in progress by anarchist local governments hell-bent to assist "democratic" fascist politicians to monopolize the power. No "law-abiding citizen" has means to stop it since the law itself is subverted to the goal. If Trump loses we'll have de-facto single-party fascist system complete with "re-imagined" gestapo and prisons filled with dissidents, while real criminals will be released to make room for them... Historically democracies are notoriously bad in preventing totalitarian takeovers. All it takes is enough idiots around - and apparently we have those in droves. And they did not just appeared from nowhere - they were custom made for years and well equipped now...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:54 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

synthetic-blend wrote:
y’all should read what you’re having conniptions over before openly calling for the murder of elected officials

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Just found this video tonight, the guys, the assholes running the former CHOP/CHAZ/JIZZ that hate the police:

Confiscate private property without any authority whatsoever
Censor any filming or documentation
Threaten citizens
Use more force and brutality than the police they hate

Last edited by Tod on Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
Just found this video tonight, the guys, the assholes running the former CHOP/CHAZ/JIZZ that hate the police:

Confiscate private property without any authority whatsoever
Censor any filming or documentation
Threaten citizens
Use more force and brutality than the police they hate

[youtube1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RsdPFKZh1U&fbclid=IwAR2COdnZL8FyN3jLVK9pAn_-lANSrVwVW7XWvdt0xJIukB8EKVBY6yIZtNI[/youtube1]

Looks like I'm not using the youtube function correctly. I clicked on the "youtube1" part hoping the video can be played within this post of mine but it only provides the link above which cannot be clicked on, and which I expected to be already open on this post of mine. Anybody have any hints for me on how to get it right?

Anyway, here is the youtube link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RsdPFK ... VBY6yIZtNI

You have to use the bare url, without any of the extra stuff, like time to start, or 'featured' stuff, etc.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RsdPFKZh1U&fbclid=IwAR2COdnZL8FyN3jLVK9pAn_-lANSrVwVW7XWvdt0xJIukB8EKVBY6yIZtNI

Becomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RsdPFKZh1U

Which you can then use the "youtube1" code on.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm

Okay, got it, thanks Selador

Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

synthetic-blend wrote:

I see those same elected officials turning a blind eye to their Antifa cohorts victimizing people who dare to have a different opinion. Hell, Schmidt didn't give one fuck about that Patriot Prayer dude getting murdered in Portland. He refuses to prosecute BLMtifa dirtbags for their crimes. Schmidt is a domestic enemy and he'll get his one day. It's coming. We also have leftist celebs calling for the assassination of Donald Trump. I suppose that's okay, right? Anybody calling for action against leftists is somehow off limits.

The people need to rise up but they're way too afraid to do so because they don't understand freedom isn't free. There are sacrifices that must be made so their children, nieces, nephews, and their children can continue living in a free society rather than one where they're subjugated and on their knees. As of right now the domestic enemies have nothing to fear from the law abiding gun owner community. The unlawful ones are the ones they're going to have to worry about. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT as we've all seen in the last few months, it seems to pay to be a criminal.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:44 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Breaking:

Car plows through crowd and hits another car near The Space Needle...

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 1224520706

Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1310108151224520706

Must not fit any narrative because its nowhere on the local news....

Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
Okay, got it, thanks Selador

You are most welcome. :bigsmile:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Breaking:

Car plows through crowd and hits another car near The Space Needle...

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 1224520706

Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1310108151224520706

Must not fit any narrative because its nowhere on the local news....

That was funny!!

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192 ... 251  Next