Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 143  Next
 Riots nationwide after officer involved incident 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
movingviolation wrote:

https://www.redstate.com/jeffc/2020/10/ ... -protests/

Photojournalist Seeking to Expose White Supremacists During Riots Discovers Something Much Different

Don't you know that website is just right wing propaganda and is trying to hide the truth from you?

Please read the above with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Officer charged with murder after reported bad shoot.

Alright, this is the current info, I'm not aware of any video or alternate stories. But, we know all about the 'Straight A student on his way to pick grandma up to go to church before he was gunned down for no reason helping a little old lady cross the street', so.... grain of salt and all that.

Good samaritan, well to do guy in the community, always helping others, steps in between a man beating a woman. Cops show up, he puts his hands up, they tase him immediately without delay and not knowing the situation, his muscles contract, then say he was a threat because his hands went down..... and shoot him... killing him.

If that's the case... They need to fry the piece of shit cop who did it.

And of course... white cop, black dude... and everyone is calling it racist..

Reports are the shooting victim was conservative, pro-police, blue lives matter, all that.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eagle Chaplain wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
movingviolation wrote:

https://www.redstate.com/jeffc/2020/10/ ... -protests/

Photojournalist Seeking to Expose White Supremacists During Riots Discovers Something Much Different

Don't you know that website is just right wing propaganda and is trying to hide the truth from you?

Please read the above with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

People are soooooooooooooooo racist on this site! :wink05:

Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Shitty cops exist.

Tackling a compliant, unarmed man, who's having a conversation with an officer, is a dick move.

THOSE cops need to be charged....

You don't run up behind someone and tackle them, when they've done nothing wrong. That could easily have ended in brain damage if his head hit that concrete.

Fuck those guys.

Charges? None. They took him into custody on a psych hold.

Yeah, for your protection, we're gonna blindside tackle you, even though you're not violent and complying, then lock you up.

Fucking pieces of shit.

Let's be honest. If this was a black guy, Florida would be on fire right now.

You need some more information included.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/brad-pars ... d-at-home/

Brad Parscale was drunk when cops showed up at his Florida home for a suicide prevention call — where the former Trump campaign manager’s wife told police he hit her and had loaded a gun during a heated argument, according to news reports.

Parscale — who works remotely from Florida as the campaign’s digital director — barricaded himself in the home on Sunday afternoon.

A beer-clutching Parscale, 44, was finally coaxed out, at which point a SWAT team officer tackled him to the ground and took him into custody for psychiatric evaluation, the Miami Herald reported.

Police first responded to the $2.4 million home in Seven Isles shortly after 3:30 p.m. when a neighbor called 911 and told cops that Parscale and his wife, Candice, had argued and that she fled the house after her husband loaded one of 10 guns police found in the home, the outlet said.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/blm-mili ... -year-old/

Shocking video out of Texas shows a pair of Black Lives Matter agitators trespassing onto a Mexican family’s birthday party and destroying their property.

The Houston family had been celebrating their 3-year-old’s birthday when the BLM militants entered the apartment complex property to overturn their tables and chairs.

Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/blm-militants-destroy-mexican-familys-birthday-party-for-3-year-old/

Shocking video out of Texas shows a pair of Black Lives Matter agitators trespassing onto a Mexican family’s birthday party and destroying their property.

The Houston family had been celebrating their 3-year-old’s birthday when the BLM militants entered the apartment complex property to overturn their tables and chairs.

I'll bet my paycheck those girls were raised without a father in the home.....they really need a good ass whoopin'

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Live from WI.

Mass arresting protesters. Announcing everyone is under arrest....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDj66rGPUA

Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Live from WI.

Mass arresting protesters. Announcing everyone is under arrest....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDj66rGPUA

One thing they did during some protests (actual protests, not riots) in Minneapolis, I think it was, during an RNC (or was it the DNC?) is they said it was an unlawful assembly and to disperse. People started dispersing, but police had already blocked off all the streets, and funneled them to a park, where they then arrested EVERYONE in the park, even innocent people that were already there, having picnics and shit.Everywhere they turned to leave, they were met with cops shooting pepper spray, tear gas, and beating them. They literally couldn't comply. I'm not OK with that. You don't arrest innocent people, and you don't put people in a situation in which it's impossible to comply. Imagine, you're sitting there eating lunch with your family, and you're surrounded by 200+ men dressed in black, saying you're gonna be arrested for no reason. Them's fighting words, as they say.

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f-Q7fk9Vw4

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

reporter: one of the National Guardsmen is out with his AK-47... :facepalm2:

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
reporter: one of the National Guardsmen is out with his AK-47... :facepalm2:

:rofl9:

Attachment:
XoG6exjmY3ajWQbgCB45aNXlBML6H4MVWV3He42AdiE.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah..

They ordered them to disperse. Some people got into a car and tried to leave, and they stopped the car and are arresting them... That's bullshit.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There was a protest and counter protest in Colorado today. One right guy ended up getting shot in the head and killed. It's looking like the shooter was a security guy for a local news station. Details keep changing so we shall see.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:
There was a protest and counter protest in Colorado today. One right guy ended up getting shot in the head and killed. It's looking like the shooter was a security guy for a local news station. Details keep changing so we shall see.

So the guy on the left just had his Melon pierced and he didn't know it yet? :popcorn:

Wait, gun angle. The shooter has another target i guess.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:

So, did someone screencap a video, or was that just a lucky shot? Pun intended.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll say it now.

Using pepper spray as an offensive weapon deserves a lethal response.

Don't do it. I don't care what side you're on.

Using pepper spray as a defensive weapon better be backed up by lethal force, because if this was defensive, and shooter escalated, then the threat needs to be neutralized.

If the shooter drew the gun, and the other guy's response was to pull out pepper spray.. Well, don't bring pepper spray to a gun fight... Although, anything is better than nothing.

I will say, it looks like the guy with the pepper spray is advancing, not retreating.

The shooter has great stance, really good grip, and appears to have some really good training.

Not looking good for pepper spray dude.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 143  Next