Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309 ... 409  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My head hurt after 15mins. That dude is obviously a mama's boy. She runs his life. That banshee needed to shut the fuck up. She's the racist bitch.

Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtu.be/BW6hxlThB_o

What's Inside of the White House?
3D tour.

Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:04 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Eddie Dean wrote:

My head hurt after 15mins. That dude is obviously a mama's boy. She runs his life. That banshee needed to shut the fuck up. She's the racist bitch.

Great parenting...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0235174/
Quote:
Television pseudo-documentrary created to promote the forthcoming "ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter" attraction located in the Tomorrowland section of Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExtraTERR ... _Encounter

Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Total Information Awareness. Would be easier if we were in compact cities.

Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f7f971891d9ae103cc8da0f

Founder Of Original Black Panthers Lays Out Racist, Communist Democrat Party And Calls For Unity

Larry Pinkney joins Alex Jones live via Skype to lay out the racist, commie history of the Democrat party and calls for unity from freedom loving, God-fearing Americans who want to prevent a stolen election.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/banking- ... t-rollout/

Approx 13:00 A lot of the property damage from riots was in the economic impact zones

How do you counter the injection of trillions in the open market from preventing hyper inflation? Kill Main Street

Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any 1320 or Cleetus McFarland fans on here?

Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:07 am

Oh hell yeah --- Cooper has built one bad ass Camaro! 2JZ was kinda a weird choice, but that thing is gonna fly once he gets it dialed in.... it already does for the first couple of hits! Sadly, Coopers vids are kinda lame and amateurish right now compared to others, but its a new channel after he went out on his own, so I'll give him some time to grow it..... he's still a good dude.

Check out the SXSBlog guys too.... they've built a 2JZ razor that is sic as hell! Unfortunately they blew the bottom of the engine apart after a couple of runs at ~1000 hp, but they are rebuilding it for even MORE hp!

You should check out some of the build vids -- pretty cool.... and the tear down vid after they lost the bottom end..... the rebuild vids and testing should be awesome!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Oh hell yeah --- Cooper has built one bad ass Camaro! 2JZ was kinda a weird choice, but that thing is gonna fly once he gets it dialed in.... it already does for the first couple of hits! Sadly, Coopers vids are kinda lame and amateurish right now compared to others, but its a new channel after he went out on his own, so I'll give him some time to grow it..... he's still a good dude.

Check out the SXSBlog guys too.... they've built a 2JZ razor that is sic as hell! Unfortunately they blew the bottom of the engine apart after a couple of runs at ~1000 hp, but they are rebuilding it for even MORE hp!

You should check out some of the build vids -- pretty cool.... and the tear down vid after they lost the bottom end..... the rebuild vids and testing should be awesome!

:thumbsup2:

I'm kinda tired of seeing LS swaps. They're nice and all but overplayed. Cooper going with the 2JZ is something different that appears to be working great. BoostedBoiz is another channel I follow once in awhile. They've since moved away from Colorado to the Tampa area.

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:44 am

Yeah, it seems like everyone kinda ends up on Cleet's channel.... I started following SXS guys.... they met all the other channels ~2 years ago at RZR unveiling/test rides and they all just hang together now.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 6129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309 ... 409  Next