Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1557, 1558, 1559, 1560, 1561, 1562, 1563 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess now you have the opportunity to do it right

I’d drill out the head so there’s more meat in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
I guess now you have the opportunity to do it right

I’d drill out the head so there’s more meat in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll probably just get a wood handle. There’s epoxy that was around the inch of wood that I can knock out of the head, then a normal handle will fit.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Selador wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
My company impact gun took a shit today in the middle of a side-job. I've got a ceiling cracked open, in a home gym that we built last year during a remodel...and just ready to punch in 8 TimberLocks into a weight supporting beam for a punching bag.
This gun is still brand fucking new. A replacement for the previous one that was years old. Now I'm stalled cold, with a work time window about to be blown open, and every dime made from the job, going into replacing a brand new POS, with another Brand New POS. Fuck me.

What brand/size/etc?

Im going to go out on a limb here and say its of the yellow variety. :bigsmile:

Give this man a cookie. 20v DeWalt xr. What I wouldn't give for some actual contractor grade tools...

Red tools for the win.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Selador wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
My company impact gun took a shit today in the middle of a side-job. I've got a ceiling cracked open, in a home gym that we built last year during a remodel...and just ready to punch in 8 TimberLocks into a weight supporting beam for a punching bag.
This gun is still brand fucking new. A replacement for the previous one that was years old. Now I'm stalled cold, with a work time window about to be blown open, and every dime made from the job, going into replacing a brand new POS, with another Brand New POS. Fuck me.

What brand/size/etc?

Im going to go out on a limb here and say its of the yellow variety. :bigsmile:

Give this man a cookie. 20v DeWalt xr. What I wouldn't give for some actual contractor grade tools...

Red tools for the win.

Except red drills SUCK RAW SEWER GAS. :ROFLMAO:

I have mostly DeWalt - in fact the 20VMax brad gun and staple gun are excellent used the hell out of mine. Just did all my cedar fence boards with stainless brads, then followed up with screws. Been using my yellow tools for years, hard use, no failures.

But yeah no way would I buy a 20VMax larger nail gun!! :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :bigsmile:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I own yellow, red, blue, grey, and orange tools, but I'll at least give Milwaukee credit for being honest and sticking with their 18v tools instead of lying like everyone else about the 20v sham. It's the SAME batteries! Lithium cells have a set voltage, that's why they say "20v max" or whatever nonsense. Kind of like your car battery is 12v, but can be charged to 14v.
My 18v Porter Cable cordless set is still running strong, but I can't just run down to the local store and get batteries, grrrr.....

Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chip wrote:
I own yellow, red, blue, grey, and orange tools, but I'll at least give Milwaukee credit for being honest and sticking with their 18v tools instead of lying like everyone else about the 20v sham. It's the SAME batteries! Lithium cells have a set voltage, that's why they say "20v max" or whatever nonsense. Kind of like your car battery is 12v, but can be charged to 14v.
My 18v Porter Cable cordless set is still running strong, but I can't just run down to the local store and get batteries, grrrr.....

Yep dewalt is a joke. Burned up so much of that shit. Even their corded tools are junk.

The only yellow item I have is a radio. I bought it after giving up on dewalt Since I had so many yellow batteries left over after all their tools fell apart/broke. I didn't want to use my Milwaukee batteries in a radio when they can be working.

For Milwaukee M18 cordless I use the following,,,
1/4" impact
1/2" impact
Drills, normal and right angle,
Vacuum,
Two different blowers,
Sander,
Sawzall,
7-1/4" circ saw,
Grinder.
Maybe more I can't remember?
I have no problems with any of them.
We have a M12 set also. I really like the M12 staple gun

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had a case with a battery pack for my iPhone, well yesterday it stopped charging so I took it off. This morning coming into the house I drop the damn thing now the screen is cracked. I’m I had a battery pack built into a cover for my iPhone, well yesterday it stopped charging so I took it off. This morning coming into the house I drop the damn thing now the screen is cracked. :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :angryfire:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
I had a case with a battery pack for my iPhone, well yesterday it stopped charging so I took it off. This morning coming into the house I drop the damn thing now the screen is cracked. I’m I had a battery pack built into a cover for my iPhone, well yesterday it stopped charging so I took it off. This morning coming into the house I drop the damn thing now the screen is cracked. :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :angryfire:

From the read of it, more than you're screen may be cracked.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

From the read of it, more than you're screen may be cracked.

I'd be double pissed too!

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saturday was the last day for dove hunting. I shot a bird, but it wasn't a dove. I will never hunt again.

Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:04 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

golddigger14s wrote:
Saturday was the last day for dove hunting. I shot a bird, but it wasn't a dove. I will never hunt again.

What in the hell kind of bird did you shoot?

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

Dick Chaney?

Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:01 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Spotted Dove and Starling have similar color.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nitro_Guns wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

What in the hell kind of bird did you shoot?

He is in Oklahomo, so probably a buzzard!! :bigsmile:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

You eatin crow?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1557, 1558, 1559, 1560, 1561, 1562, 1563 ... 1904  Next