Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 143  Next
 Riots nationwide after officer involved incident 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rioters in DC attacking police, tossing mortars as IEDs.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:50 pm

Cops need to go on strike en masse.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Deputy police commissioner of philly, ordered cops to NOT respond to burglaries, robberies, car thefts, or shoplifting, and to NOT arrest rioters or looters.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Philadelphia district attorney's office released a statement...

(emphasis mine)

Quote:
The Trump Administration’s efforts to suppress votes amid a global pandemic fueled by their disregard for human life will not be tolerated in the birthplace of American democracy. Philadelphians from a diversity of political opinions believe strongly in the rule of law, in fair and free elections, and in a democratic system of government. We will not be cowed or ruled by a lawless, power-hungry despot. Some folks learned that the hard way in the 1700s.

“Donald Trump claims to be a ‘law and order’ president, but his administration has posed the greatest danger to public health and safety in modern history. More than 227,000 Americans have died from COVID-19, and we are again seeing infections spike across the country. More than 100 police officers have died from COVID-19 this year — more than died from all other causes — including in the line of duty — combined.

Philadelphians are grieving the fatal shooting by police of a Black man who appeared to be in mental health crisis. Instead of working with cities and states to improve accountability and efficacy in policing, instead of supporting and strengthening Black communities, the Trump Administration seeks to throw gasoline on a long-burning fire in order to provoke further unrest and violence ahead of an election he is terrified to lose.

“My office is working, as it always does, to hold accountable all those who cause harm, irrespective of status or position. Today, we filed a dozen serious charges against an individual responsible for seriously injuring a Philadelphia Police sergeant by hitting her with a vehicle during the unrest this week. That person is sitting in jail and is being held on $999,999 bail. My office is also investigating the police shooting death of Walter Wallace, Jr., because justice demands accountability for every death at the hands of government actors — whether on the streets or in prisons or in the ICE facilities where Donald Trump is caging children.

“The Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office continues to work with our partners in law enforcement and government to ensure every voter gets to vote and that every vote is counted. Keep your Proud Boys, goon squads, and uncertified ‘poll watchers’ out of our city, Mr. President. Break the law here, and I’ve got something for you.”

So, how many outright lies is that?

Funny, they didn't say anything about the 'uncertified poll watchers' that were the black panther party, carrying weapons, in '08....

Who is the DA, Larry Krasner?

Apparently enough of a 'good guy' that cops formed a human wall to BLOCK HIM from getting into a hospital to see a cop that had been killed in March, and his office was sued for failing to release information required by law.

And that's not all...

Quote:
Numerous scandals have already arose in Krasner’s short tenure as District Attorney, which includes his being sued over his termination of Victim’s Services Chief Tami Levin to make room for the hiring of campaign donor and now-incarcerated politician Movita Johnson-Harrell; the $160K-a-year appointment of a former creditor he owed money to; a lawsuit for the DA’s harassment & civil rights violation of veteran Police Detective Derrick "Jake" Jacobs, and most recently, a senior staff appointment of a disbarred lawyer.

Sounds like the usual ultra leftist corrupt POS.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Sounds like the usual ultra leftist corrupt POS.

I figured that out in the first sentence of his "statement".

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and... holy fucking shit.... a week ago, the DA's 'Gun Violence Counselor' is said to have hired a male prostitute, then shot and killed him....

Link

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
and... holy fucking shit.... a week ago, the DA's 'Gun Violence Counselor' is said to have hired a male prostitute, then shot and killed him....

Link

Oh that's good. :thumbsup2:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just reparations bro

Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

He was peacefully assaulted and battered.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Philly is rioting again.

City council responds by banning tear gas...

:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:

Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Philly is rioting again.

City council responds by banning tear gas...

:ROFLMAO:

Following Seattle's stellar example. Gonna be an Autumn of Love in Philly.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember when philly dealt with MOVE and John Africa in a completely different manner. Times have changed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_MOVE_bombing

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, in Philly....

Democrats are so peaceful, they need troops in the streets to protect the city from them...

https://youtu.be/hyhSrUvaODQ

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Link to a bitchute video outlining the origins of Antifa:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CUHKSxkP1YLm/

or go here:

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/1 ... cumentary/

“Watch the new documentary Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags. The true history of the anti-government extremist group’s century of violence.”

Please watch and share this video about the century-long history of this revolutionary Communist faction, which is overtly or covertly supported by most of the mainstream media, academia, Hollywood and the Democrat Party.

Know your enemy. Information is mental and spiritual ammunition.

Don’t expect videos like this to stay on the internet for long. Please support and share Bitchute and other alternate video platforms.

Never forget that YouTube is owned by Google/Goolag, and they hate human freedom, and that means they hate us.

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 2141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 143  Next