Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Send in the ....(stab)... another... social worker! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://komonews.com/news/local/woman-s ... t-at-large

Quote:
According to police, the woman was a caseworker at the apartment building, which is operated by Plymouth Housing and serves formerly homeless people. Her identity has not yet been released. (..)The suspect — a 58-year-old male resident — had already run off when officers arrived.

*sigh*...

Now a family gets to plan a funeral instead of a holiday dinner.....

That's a shit lesson to learn.

Thanks, Seattle...

But sure, just send in another social worker.. I'm sure it'll be fine... That's all they need, is social workers.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:30 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

The abject stupidity of Seattle Council...

"Severe Knife Wounds"

?????

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:44 am

How many is it going to take, lets see.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is sad. But every single person with a brain knows that this is the way its going to go down.

Sympathy to the family.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:30 am

I visited Belltown some 7 or 8 years ago, when returning to my car that night, some six to eight guys were there, two sitting on my car. I was unarmed at the time, and being dense the way I sometimes can be, I continued to my car. On arrival one guy approached and kept insisting I give him the keys, he would bring it back, he just wanted to go for a ride and enjoy my car, his words. I was scared, my voice was cracking, I realized I was in over my head, but he kept insisting and I kept saying no.

Apparently they didn't want to cross the line to criminal action, so they never forced me nor took the keys by violence, they were hoping for success by intimidation, and when it didn't work they gave up, though the two still made themselves at home sitting on my expensive car. I got in the car and floored it while starting it, I guess they never heard an uncorked V8 before, I never saw two fucknutz jump so fast and so high before in my life.

My combat vet brother said I was foolish for even approaching the car given my level of preparation. He was right, and I got lucky.

A few years later, or four years ago, I had to move to Belltown, rented from a friend there, let's see, in 9 months, one shooting right outside our window, maybe it was two shootings, one smash and grab robbery with significant damage to the store front, tons of vandalism over the months, and I wanna say one guy was killed nearby but I'm fuzzy on that one. Lovely place that Belltown.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
I visited Belltown some 7 or 8 years ago, when returning to my car that night, some six to eight guys were there, two sitting on my car. I was unarmed at the time, and being dense the way I sometimes can be, I continued to my car. On arrival one guy approached and kept insisting I give him the keys, he would bring it back, he just wanted to go for a ride and enjoy my car, his words. I was scared, my voice was cracking, I realized I was in over my head, but he kept insisting and I kept saying no.

Apparently they didn't want to cross the line to criminal action, so they never forced me nor took the keys by violence, they were hoping for success by intimidation, and when it didn't work they gave up, though the two still made themselves at home sitting on my expensive car. I got in the car and floored it while starting it, I guess they never heard an uncorked V8 before, I never saw two fucknutz jump so fast and so high before in my life.

My combat vet brother said I was foolish for even approaching the car given my level of preparation. He was right, and I got lucky.

A few years later, or four years ago, I had to move to Belltown, rented from a friend there, let's see, in 9 months, one shooting right outside our window, maybe it was two shootings, one smash and grab robbery with significant damage to the store front, tons of vandalism over the months, and I wanna say one guy was killed nearby but I'm fuzzy on that one. Lovely place that Belltown.

I lived in Belltown nearly 13 years. (1st and Bell) That was over 22 years ago. Been out here ever since. It wasn't much better, back then.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ban knives! If it saves just one life......

Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:25 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Selador wrote:
I lived in Belltown nearly 13 years. (1st and Bell) That was over 22 years ago. Been out here ever since. It wasn't much better, back then.

Damn dude, I would never have guessed!

I was there '97 - '99 (2nd and Bell). Howdy, ex-neighbor!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Selador wrote:

Damn dude, I would never have guessed!

I was there '97 - '99 (2nd and Bell). Howdy, ex-neighbor!

Barely missed.

I moved out here in april 97. :bigsmile:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]