Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Show Off Your Bull Pups 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This was my first bullpup . . . yep, another PS90:

I'll echo Marine3%er's comments. I love this little gun . . . so easy to carry and shoot, and of course the magazine will last you all week.

Flashfire, I've only put a few boxes of factory ammo through mine, and that was before the latest panic. I'd really struggle to load up a 50-round mag at today's prices....

I reload for it. I used regular old 55-grain .223-caliber bullets for a while, but I had some feeding problems so I switched to pulled 40-grain V-max bullets that I got for about 6 cents apiece. (Yeah, that deal's not around anymore.) I use True Blue powder. Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle to reload the 5.7 for a few different reasons (mainly the lack of equipment available), but it works.

Here's my second bullpup:

This is a Romanian SKS in a Shernic bullpup stock. Again, it's easy to handle and fun to shoot, though not as much as the PS90. I've also found that the upper handguard isn't really stiff enough to hold the red dot tight, so it's not accurate enough to shoot nice groups although it's plenty accurate for plinking purposes.

Oh, and if you're left-handed and value your teeth . . . don't ask to shoot this. :peep:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:33 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh, one more thing . . . .

See that box just to the right of the PS90's muzzle? That's an airsoft P90. Combine that with the 10/22 that's not in the picture, and that will be my NEXT bullpup. Well, if I ever get off my ass and do it, that is. :frust:

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Flashfire wrote:
Marine3%er wrote:
On top is a FN PS90 IMHO the best CQB gun thats out there . It pains me to say that being a HK fanboy. I have a MP-5 also but for the size, mag capasty, and all around shooting this wins out. I have also had uzi's and a few other weird little CQB guns to compair it to. they only thing the HK has over it is that you can run 147 gr subs and a suppressor on it uf you need to be quite and the 5.7 round if you slowed it down to that it would be usless. the only thing I would change is put a rail on top and run a different sight system.
On bottom there is a MSAR AUG this is the E-4 modle that takes AR mags. I also love this rifle it feel so good shooting you dont know its there . Down fall is the trigger sucks like all bullpups. I like the look of the sight but would prefer something else on it. Parts are hard to find but they are out there if you know where to look :peep: . I almost bought a Trevor from a guy last month but he wanted a little to much and I could not find a Lefthand bolt for us Good guys . :bigsmile:

I love those FN PS90s, I have one on my wish list but had reservations about availability of the ammo ( 5.7×28mm ). What's been the availability and pricing to keep feeding this little bad boy? I looked at reloading for it, and from what I gather on forums from owners it's not caliber that is friendly for reloading.

the story on the round is FN had a patnent on it . That has now expired so there is several makers now starting to pruduce it. Americian eagle is the first . I saw it at Cabelis last week for $ 22 a box thats almost pre everything prices 2 years ago it was around $20. I know hornady and feooche is going to make it

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Marine3%er wrote:
I saw it at Cabelis last week for $ 22 a box thats almost pre everything prices 2 years ago it was around $20. I know hornady and feooche is going to make it

Damn, that's good to hear! Yeah, 40 cents/round was the best price I ever found, a couple of years ago.

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ammo cost is what has kept me from picking one up. Although I almost bought one in Jan. for $980 brand spanking new. Should have done it.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Oh, one more thing . . . .

See that box just to the right of the PS90's muzzle? That's an airsoft P90. Combine that with the 10/22 that's not in the picture, and that will be my NEXT bullpup. Well, if I ever get off my ass and do it, that is. :frust:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Here is my Bullpup :bigsmile:
and some ammo that fits it

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

redtazdog wrote:

so when are we going shooting? :thumbsup2: :bigsmile:

Albert Einstein

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:51 pm

RadioSquatch wrote:
redtazdog wrote:

This Saturday at the Picnic and Sultan shoot with a couple other fity cals too but you must shoot the smaller fity before you get to the big one. :snipersmilie:

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:yes: :plusone: Hell yes this weekend . Radio your stuck at work :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Marine3%er wrote:
Radio your stuck at work :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Me too.....Damnit!!!! :cussing:

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

redtazdog wrote:
RadioSquatch wrote:
redtazdog wrote:

This Saturday at the Picnic and Sultan shoot with a couple other fity cals too but you must shoot the smaller fity before you get to the big one. :snipersmilie:

of course it has to be on a weekend and a weekend that I cant get off because we are short handed at work FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :frust:

Albert Einstein

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's my new DTA SRS A1 Covert w/ 16" 308 8-Twist next to my Mega MA-Ten MKM 308 16" 11-Twist.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 am
Founding Father
Founding Father

BlDtyLry wrote:
Here's my new DTA SRS A1 Covert w/ 16" 308 8-Twist next to my Mega MA-Ten MKM 308 16" 11-Twist.

I have NO idea what that one on the bottom is but I do know it looks bad ass and I want to shoot it. :AR15firing:

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Desert Tactical Arms SRS is a switch-barrel sniper rifle. I have a 16" 308 Win, 28" 260 Rem, 26" 300 WM, and 26" 338 LM conversions for it. Nice part is all conversions are 1/2moa guarantee; now I just need to do my part.

I'll be at Kenmore Range tomorrow from 11am to 3pm zeroing and running OCW testing through it. I'm not a member so I'll be shooting on the 100yd side. Stop by and I'll let you shoot it.

Bo

Last edited by BlDtyLry on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next