Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Membership Drive 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If I find work in Lakewood area, absolutely to stay!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - The period at the end means end of statement. Our founding fathers put it there on purpose. It means STOP trying to tell me what my rights are and let me HAVE them!

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:
Goose is a Pastor... Jesus gave him 10/10.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Goose wrote:
If I find work in Lakewood area, absolutely to stay!

what kind of work are you looking for? maybe we can help luxhello

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If i had a car, I'd have my old job heh. (worked for 7UP for a few years) Otherwise I have minor computer experience from my days in the Army (74C)

Otherwise, since being out I've done retail merchandising, Point of Sale management, and retail sales. Anything retail would be fine if I can walk or it's in Lakewood until I can get a car. But, PM me if anyone has other questions. I don't wanna hijack the membership thread.

(To keep on the membership drive topic, I recruited a friend while typing this)

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - The period at the end means end of statement. Our founding fathers put it there on purpose. It means STOP trying to tell me what my rights are and let me HAVE them!

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Goose wrote:

Oh yeah? Well, I recruited THREE while reading this!

Beat THAT!

:monkeydance:

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Goose wrote:
If i had a car, I'd have my old job heh. (worked for 7UP for a few years) Otherwise I have minor computer experience from my days in the Army (74C)

Otherwise, since being out I've done retail merchandising, Point of Sale management, and retail sales. Anything retail would be fine if I can walk or it's in Lakewood until I can get a car. But, PM me if anyone has other questions. I don't wanna hijack the membership thread.

no hijacking going on here it is keeping it on top lol

and check out work source online the have about 1,500 in tacoma

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 pm

I got a few people to come over, maybe more once I get rolling!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:57 am

If you hand me a stack of fliers, I can pass them out at the Vancouver show to gather some southern members. AR15firing

Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

coctailer wrote:
If you hand me a stack of fliers, I can pass them out at the Vancouver show to gather some southern members. AR15firing

It shall be done....

Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Having all future SOTM gear handled by WaGuns will hopefully be a good drive... :D

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ten months, 1200 members! That is just too fucking cool! Congratulations to all concerned with raising the profile of this forum. Please do all you can to spread the word.

I believe that this site continues to offer the best informative, knowledgeable, social, gun enthusiasts home base relative to any other forum out there. Most of the competition gets way too draconian, and regulatory for their own good. Major props to the moderators of Wa Guns for keeping it real here - may it always be this way.

I hope 2012 brings Wa Guns 3-4000 new members. I know I will do my part to make that happen with my friends, neighbors, co-workers, and customers at work. This forum is worth the effort.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you, Rene, for being a huge part of that effort. You've been extremely supportive and enthusiastic, and I know we all appreciate that. :tiphat:

RENCORP wrote:
Most of the competition gets way too draconian, and regulatory for their own good. Major props to the moderators of Wa Guns for keeping it real here - may it always be this way.

Agreed . . . "may it always be this way."

One of the advantages that we have is that WaGuns is still a very comfortable size, and I think we have a nice "family" feel. We all get along and respect each other, and with rare exceptions we treat each other as we should. With members like that, the moderators don't have much to do. :D

As we get larger, though, we -- all of us -- are going to need to work hard to keep this atmosphere. As new members join, we want them to see the right examples set, and hopefully they will love this place as much as we do, and help it prosper.

We will inevitably get folks that can't play well with others, and we'll need to go "Draconian" on their asses . . . and that's okay. Let's just make sure that we get those bad apples into the yard waste cart before any spoilage spreads.

What a great site!

:party:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:04 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks guys! This place is only what you guys make of it, and you guys are rockin'!

I am still needing to talk to Steve and Brandon, but I am hoping we have a table or two at the Puyallup WAC in Feb.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Thanks guys! This place is only what you guys make of it, and you guys are rockin'!

I am still needing to talk to Steve and Brandon, but I am hoping we have a table or two at the Puyallup WAC in Feb.

Gunshow tables are full of win!

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 am
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just have to say that I just happened to stumble upon you guys while looking up stuff for when I move up there (I am way to overly excited to get out of CA) and I have been a suporter of the cal forum for a long time. Even though I have not a WA resident I find myself spending more time on here then on the other forum . The atmosphere on here is WAAAAYYYYY better, the people are WAAAAY more respectful, and the mods are way more down to earth. I am just so happy to find a place that you dont have to worry about being banned because someone in the "in" crowd doesn't agree with what you are saying or that other users are just shit-talking all the time. You guys also have made me feel welcome from the get-go.

I can't wait to move, possibly shoot with some of you, and do anything I can to help this OUTSTANDING site grow.

Thanks again for all your hard work!! thumbsup

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:19 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hedge wrote:
I just have to say that I just happened to stumble upon you guys while looking up stuff for when I move up there (I am way to overly excited to get out of CA) and I have been a suporter of the cal forum for a long time. Even though I have not a WA resident I find myself spending more time on here then on the other forum . The atmosphere on here is WAAAAYYYYY better, the people are WAAAAY more respectful, and the mods are way more down to earth. I am just so happy to find a place that you dont have to worry about being banned because someone in the "in" crowd doesn't agree with what you are saying or that other users are just shit-talking all the time. You guys also have made me feel welcome from the get-go.

I can't wait to move, possibly shoot with some of you, and do anything I can to help this OUTSTANDING site grow.

Thanks again for all your hard work!! thumbsup

Thanks for the kind words Hedge. This site exists because three of us (Myself, Madpick and TacticalAssault) were also tired of the way other forums were run and how they treated members. We created this site because we knew we could be better and provide an atmosphere that would just allow members to be themselves and not some ban-paranoid internet tough-guy. We still shit-talk, a lot, but that's more a social aspect because we all know, at the end of the day, we are just a bunch of people who share the passion of the 2A. We have meets and shoots often too, so I am sure there will be many occasions where we will all be throwing lead downrange together.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next