Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

seeing 7.62x54 for .50 a round
(surplus steel case)

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Itchin4Fishin wrote:
My Waguns inbox is full.

That's not an easy feat!

Buulllshiiitttt!

I'm currently fighting what PMs I am forced to delete in order to receive any more. I've been meaning to ask if there was a way to make inbox storage larger. Maybe a 'tiered' perk if you're orange?

Halp?

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

New jobsite this week. Same usual safety rules, except this site has a 4' tie off rule. If your feet are higher then 4' above the concrete or formwork you need to be tied off to something that'll support your weight in the event you fall. Considred a hassle, but getting hurt or killed is a bigger hassle as far as most people are concerned.

So today 3 of the general contractors assholes climb through or around the guardrail that keeps them from walking off my formwork and falling to the ground. Normally climbing through a guardrail/handrail is a fucking clue you should take precautions on the farside, such as being attached to some type of fall protection system unless you're suicidal.
I impolitely told the first one to get the fuck back on the otherside of the guardrail if he wasn't going to tie off. He started to argue with me that he was safe since he wasn't near the edge. I told him my area hadnt been turned over the general contactor so get the fuck out of MY work area if you're not tied off. No hardhat , no safety glasses (both of which are required at all times) , argueing he didnt need to tie off. Rocket Surgeon material there.
20 minutes later another guy is poking around, no tied off to anything. I get between him and the guardrail system and push it back into place and secure it and ask him if his employer has a 100% tie policy or not since no one seems to be following it. He admits they do and that he should follow it. I'm pissed at this point and say something about how his coworkers dont seem to give a fuck, the last guy didnt even have a hardhat. He piqued up at that and wanted to know who that was since he was a lead bla bla bla. He admitted he needed to set an example and walked off.

On Thurs as we were rolling up for the day, someone started screaming and yelling above us, we're working 3 floors below the street level, and I look up to see a 8' section of steel handrail (8' x4' tubular frame) falling over the edge of the excavation into my work area where I'm tied off to the column rebar. I take a couple steps back and was trying to figure out where the fuck I'd run if that came my way, and sure as shit it fell and snaked it way through a forest of vertical rebar stubs and punched a hole in my formwork about 8' in front of me. I look up and it was the general contractors fucking safety guy :angryfire: He was pretty apologetic and I'm still not sure what the fuck he was doing after looking at at where it fell today.

I'm fully expecting someone to get hurt and be taken to Harborview in the next 5 months while I'm there if this shit continues. I also expect my witness statement to read something like " Didnt tie off, pattern of disregard for OSHA and company policy directly contributed to this accident." :bigsmile: Working around retards is fucking dangerous.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:23 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

SIG556 wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Itchin4Fishin wrote:
My Waguns inbox is full.

That's not an easy feat!

Buulllshiiitttt!

I'm currently fighting what PMs I am forced to delete in order to receive any more. I've been meaning to ask if there was a way to make inbox storage larger. Maybe a 'tiered' perk if you're orange?

Halp?

Folders, dude. Use them.

If you have important PMs that you want to keep (e.g., from deals you're doing), then create a folder and move them there.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
SIG556 wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Itchin4Fishin wrote:
My Waguns inbox is full.

That's not an easy feat!

Buulllshiiitttt!

Halp?

Folders, dude. Use them.

If you have important PMs that you want to keep (e.g., from deals you're doing), then create a folder and move them there.

Sounds like a trap. Not falling for your Jedi PM box mind tricks.

NOOOoooo!

All I get is "Hey! I'm peeing in here!"

"Peace is the brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading."

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new sellers who get a full price offer on their item, only to respond with a "if you cant beat it its yours" message. WTF this isn't an auction site..

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Headshot 206 wrote:
new sellers who get a full price offer on their item, only to respond with a "if you cant beat it its yours" message. WTF this isn't an auction site..

Give that info to Steve, he may want to address that.
Bad form.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

usrifle wrote:
Headshot 206 wrote:

Bad form.

:plusone: Homey don't play that shit.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Headshot 206 wrote:

Bad form.

Go white boy... :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PAPISJEEP wrote:
(surplus steel case)

Haha..me too, when you can get that stuff all day long for under 20 cents a round...good luck..lol

Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PAPISJEEP wrote:
(surplus steel case)

I agree. Makes me want to piss on their porch.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Headshot 206 wrote:

Bad form.

pm sent :bigsmile:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
PAPISJEEP wrote:
(surplus steel case)

I agree. Makes me want to piss on their porch.

Poop is better.

Maybe they drank vodka before posting.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Missed this tweaker at work who has been breaking into cars and what not, sneaky bastard got away from me.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Went to the kemore range today. I always get frustrated with the one round limit.

On my way home, I stopped at SSNW to inquire about a membership because I live so close. $440 for a year for me. Fuck that. Also, their reactive steel range would be a f7cking hoot if you didnt have to buy their overpriced ammo. $35/box for 9mm is a bit too rich for my blood. I guess I'll be heading out to the woods still.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 1904  Next