Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 PIF - USO Poker Shoot Targets - WINNERS POSTED!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One week until the drawing. (well 6 days) GET YOUR NAME IN HERE if you want a "Shot" at the rifle!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - The period at the end means end of statement. Our founding fathers put it there on purpose. It means STOP trying to tell me what my rights are and let me HAVE them!

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:
Goose is a Pastor... Jesus gave him 10/10.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:29 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Im in! Pretty please!!!!

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Final bump!

Remember, anyone can enter this PIF, whether you bought a target or not. Results will be in Saturday by dinner time.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - The period at the end means end of statement. Our founding fathers put it there on purpose. It means STOP trying to tell me what my rights are and let me HAVE them!

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm in, with the need to line up a shooter 'cause I work on Saturdays. Thanks!

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 pm

F*** it im in awesome PIF cant resist

Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK folks, it's PIF day! Here are the 2 winners. Congratz to you! I will try to be there on shoot day just for fun. Site supporters got 2 entries and thank you for your donations. With that, the winners are...

1.steble01
2.RosemontCrest
3.justincredible3
4.justincredible3
5.chevytruckman
6.olydemon
7.RENCORP
8.badkarma
9.chevytruckman
10.MycroftHolmes
11.MycroftHolmes
12.Old Kim
13.steble01
14.RENCORP
15.jdigitty
16.jdigitty
17.olydemon
18.badkarma
19.Old Kim

There they are, in random order! Best of luck on shoot day!

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:41 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Congrats to steble01 and RosemontCrest! See you at the shoot, guys. :bigsmile:

Goose, once again: This was a great PIF! thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Thanks again Goose!!! What an excellent surprise to get the morning going.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Congratulations guys, shoot straight, okay? It would be totally cool if one of the PIF guys won the gun. You would owe Goose a LOT of beers, or something if you did! Great PIF.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Congratulations guys, shoot straight, okay? It would be totally cool if one of the PIF guys won the gun. You would owe Goose a LOT of beers, or something if you did! Great PIF.

Nah, I don't drink, but Norma's cheeseburgers are always accepted! :bigsmile:

It was my pleasure guys. :thumbsup2: It's all about supporting the USO so I wanted to get behind this! Best of luck again to the winners.

:woohoo:

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice, well done guys!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Goose wrote:
RENCORP wrote:

Nah, I don't drink, but Norma's cheeseburgers are always accepted! :bigsmile:

It was my pleasure guys. :thumbsup2: It's all about supporting the USO so I wanted to get behind this! Best of luck again to the winners.

:woohoo:

Thanks Goose! If I win, I'll treat you to all the Norma's cheeseburgers and beverages of your choice that you can consume in one sitting. :cheers2:

Contributing member of: GOA (Life), CCRKBA (Life x2); SAF (Life); NRA; JPFO; Ducks Unlimited; USA Shooting Team.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

RosemontCrest wrote:
If I win, I'll treat you to all the Norma's cheeseburgers and beverages of your choice that you can consume in one sitting. :cheers2:

You're a brave man. That's worth more than the rifle is!

:rockout:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has Goose been a guest on MVF? :doh1: My offer stands.

Contributing member of: GOA (Life), CCRKBA (Life x2); SAF (Life); NRA; JPFO; Ducks Unlimited; USA Shooting Team.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ask Dan! It's known I am a big guy and eat a lot. Either way, good luck and hope to meet you guys at the shoot!

God Bless You

Massivedesign wrote:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next