Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Does your workplace have a no firearms policy? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

the company i haul for doesn't have a firearms policy. i've already had a crazy rancher roll up on my with his rifle damn near pointed at me because he thought i was poaching animals on his land. that wasn't the case. he wasn't too happy once he noticed i was also armed.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
the company i haul for doesn't have a firearms policy. i've already had a crazy rancher roll up on my with his rifle damn near pointed at me because he thought i was poaching animals on his land. that wasn't the case. he wasn't too happy once he noticed i was also armed.

Best be glad he didn't think you was fresh north of the border...

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:

Were you with his daughter?

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:

Well WTF, over? Did he think that he was the only one in 'Merica that it is allowed to arm themselves? All due respect that you were on his property. Glad things ended well for you though. :flag:

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have a no work place policy. Retirement is great.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:45 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

munchie wrote:
I have a no work place policy. Retirement is great.

:rofl9:

Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Were you with his daughter?

nope. there are some crazy motherfucking ranchers in the NE texas panhandle area.

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Best be glad he didn't think you was fresh north of the border...

what the fuck does that mean? i dun speek hick!

SFCRMSA wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Well WTF, over? Did he think that he was the only one in 'Merica that it is allowed to arm themselves? All due respect that you were on his property. Glad things ended well for you though. :flag:

lots of ranchers have signs posted on the entry cattle guard about no firearms being allowed, no hunting, etc........ i was on his land to find a tank battery filled with crude oil that i was to haul out of there and take to a nearby valero LACT. the infamous crazy ranchers in the area is the flowers family. they are nucking futs!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saw the Flowers family dude yesterday driving around on his ATV golf cart. It was one I had not seen before. I should have taken a pic. The damn thing has a mounted rifle on it! He had that usual crazy look in his eyes.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9