Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:31 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Rally and Legislative education 1/15/2015 Olympia 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From an email from POGR.

Quote:
I-594 – Rally for Your Rights
January 15, 2014
9 am – Rally On Capitol Building Steps
11 am – Meet With Elected Representatives

On January 15, 2015 starting at 9 a.m. a coalition of local and national gun rights groups will host the first 2015 Legislative Rally against I-594 on the front steps at the Washington State Capitol Building in Olympia.

The grassroots event will include hundreds of supporters of the Second Amendment rights with speakers Adina Hicks (Executive Director, Protect Our Gun Rights), Rick Halle (National Coordinator, Gun Rights Coalition), Paige Biron (President, Pink Pistols of Seattle), Alan Gottlieb (Founder, Second Amendment Foundation), Joe Huffman (Boomershoot), Bill Burris (WAC Board member, WSLEFIA Spokesperson), Rep. Brian Blake, and others that will kick off a day sharing the concerns of Second Amendment supporters with legislators throughout the Capitol campus.

After the rally, attendees are encouraged to visit their individual legislators to educate them about the many flaws of I-594 and promote other firearms rights issues.

Hey great chance to educate. AND they are taking pains to make sure the nuts stay away! Business Casual attire. No more rambo nuts welcome. Time to educate!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

repost

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=50592
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=50410

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

True but not under 594 section.
Forgot to look over in Gotliebs section.
Also, the threads are not locked here so people can discuss.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

this is also not a disobedience rally, so leave your long guns at home and don't herp derp in front of everyone.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:28 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Col_Temp wrote:

True but not under 594 section.
Forgot to look over in Gotliebs section.
Also, the threads are not locked here so people can discuss.

WaGuns is a Partner with WAFLAG, POGR, SAF and CCRKBA for the rally. Those are Press Releases. You can chat all you want about them, but not there. Those threads are specifically locked to keep the chatter out of them.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]