Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:51 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Puyallup, South Hill Mall, change in policy 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FZRider wrote:
Well then you have a good excuse for leavin the wife or teenage daughter at the mall and GTFO. Sorry honey, mall security told me I had to leave...

:ROFLMAO: Definitely using that in the future.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I love signs like this, because the management basically is saying "we don't care, but we want anti-gunners to think that we do." It's very diplomatic. I say concealed is concealed even if they do say "no firearms" and try to stay away from malls as much as humanly possible anyway.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Does anyone give a shit what these signs say? Seriously has anyone ever seen one and said " oh can't go here " put on a frown and walk away ?

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PAPISJEEP wrote:
Does anyone give a shit what these signs say? Seriously has anyone ever seen one and said " oh can't go here " put on a frown and walk away ?

Actually, "Yes" - but only signs that might actually get me in trouble with real law enforcement. (Bars, police stations etc...)

Mall signs...no.

There is a similar statement on the Wa State Ferry notice.
Quote:
Safety and Security WSF prohibits the following items on the terminal facilities and WSF vessels:
Unlawful or Illegally Possessed Firearms (9.41 RCW)

It's also along the same lines of what I say to people who see my gun under my jacket..."It's ok....The Government said I could have it."

Perception of the situation is ridiculously easy to manipulate with Anti-gunners.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

H2obouget wrote:
PAPISJEEP wrote:

Actually, "Yes" - but only signs that might actually get me in trouble with real law enforcement. (Bars, police stations etc...)

Mall signs...no.

Quote:
Safety and Security WSF prohibits the following items on the terminal facilities and WSF vessels:

It's also along the same lines of what I say to people who see my gun under my jacket..."It's ok....The Government said I could have it."

Perception of the situation is ridiculously easy to manipulate with Anti-gunners.

For sure in places where you can get in trouble by law I agree(schools bars ECT) I was speaking of places such as restaurants stores ECT

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

H2obouget wrote:
PAPISJEEP wrote:

Mall signs...no.

Quote:

Agreed. Somewhere it's illegal for me to carry, yes...places that have stupid signs like these where all they can do is ask me to leave if someone complains, meh whatever. I'm not a big fan of OC and either IWB carry an XDs and/or pocket carry a Kahr CW380 so it's usually a non-issue.

And like others have said, most of the sheeple you'll encounter wouldn't notice if you had a shotgun in a thigh rig...about the only people that'll notice are other folks that carry, small children and LE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FZRider wrote:
CurtisLemansky wrote:
Bill Starks wrote:
spikedzombies wrote:
So concealed and open carry is allowed?

That's the way I read it. However if you read down a bit further, they still reserve the right to ask you to leave if something affects the "comfort" and "safety" of the other customers.

What if someone's lack of "comfort" impedes on my safety? I'm guessing they would choose someone's "comfort" over safety. They're just asking to be challenged.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Well then you have a good excuse for leavin the wife or teenage daughter at the mall and GTFO. Sorry honey, mall security told me I had to leave...

Or you could dish it back and say that your wife or daughter is discomforted by the complainees request that you be removed for their discomfort.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

joao01 wrote:
FZRider wrote:
CurtisLemansky wrote:
Bill Starks wrote:
[quote="spikedzombies"]So concealed and open carry is allowed?

That's the way I read it. However if you read down a bit further, they still reserve the right to ask you to leave if something affects the "comfort" and "safety" of the other customers.

What if someone's lack of "comfort" impedes on my safety? I'm guessing they would choose someone's "comfort" over safety. They're just asking to be challenged.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Or you could dish it back and say that your wife or daughter is discomforted by the complainees request that you be removed for their discomfort.[/quote]
Followed by "my wife is hotter than your wife" and "my daughter could kick your ass you anti-gun sumbitch!"

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PAPISJEEP wrote:

Yup. Last place, the ram at u village. Sign on the wall next to door, no firearms, even concealed. I said to my friends, I'm not eating here. Peace!

Any business that actually sticks a specific sign for firearms can eat shit and die.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:
I love signs like this, because the management basically is saying "we don't care, but we want anti-gunners to think that we do." It's very diplomatic. I say concealed is concealed even if they do say "no firearms" and try to stay away from malls as much as humanly possible anyway.

I agree. IMO, if more places say things like "Firearms are not permitted, except as permissable by law" it allows anti-gunners to think they care, and progunners know what they can legally do anyway.

More employers should have that wording in their code of conduct also, instead of banning firearms.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2