FIGHT It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:31 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Least expensive Seattle FFL transfers 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Sea-Tuk
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2011
Posts: 2867
Don't know if you all noobs know this, but deep in South Seattle resides a man that goes by Woody. He's an old schooler.

He does FFLs out of his home for the lulz, at the price of $12.50 for rifle and $15 for pistols. You heard it.

I've done several transfers with him. He's a good fella to work with and doesn't mind the extra business.

He used to do the tax calculation long hand until those bastard sluts upped the local tax to 9.65% to pay for your bus rides.

Give him a shout when you do your next internet purchase.


TLDR Cheap muda-fudging FFL transfers. $12.50 rifles, $15 pistols.


WaffenFabrik West (Woody)
206.723.8746

_________________
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.


Mon May 25, 2015 7:51 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Sea-Tuk
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2011
Posts: 2867
He's in the "All sorts of people" neighborhood.



Image

_________________
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.


Mon May 25, 2015 7:52 pm
Profile
Online
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 38416
Real Name: Steve
Good to know, thank you!

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Mon May 25, 2015 8:12 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Seattle
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011
Posts: 1730
Thank you UpDog...I'll give him a call right now.


Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Seattle
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 951
Whoa. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I'm glad he's still around.

_________________
NRA Life Member
NRA Range Safety Officer

+82 positive feedback on SGN


Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:58 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Sea-Tuk
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2011
Posts: 2867
J3434 wrote:
Whoa. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I'm glad he's still around.


I call before every online purchase I make, just to make sure :wink05:

_________________
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.


Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 5789
UpDog wrote:
J3434 wrote:
Whoa. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I'm glad he's still around.


I call before every online purchase I make, just to make sure :wink05:



Having called him yesterday, I understand what you're saying. He's currently having computer problems so it's slowing him down to get me a signed copy of his FFL. I almost wanted to ask if the computer has problems or if f he's having problems using a computer. Having spent many years helping my dearly departed grandmother with her "computer problems" I tend to think it's a user error.

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Sea-Tuk
Joined: Wed Oct 5, 2011
Posts: 2867
dreadi wrote:
UpDog wrote:
J3434 wrote:
Whoa. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I'm glad he's still around.


I call before every online purchase I make, just to make sure :wink05:



Having called him yesterday, I understand what you're saying. He's currently having computer problems so it's slowing him down to get me a signed copy of his FFL. I almost wanted to ask if the computer has problems or if f he's having problems using a computer. Having spent many years helping my dearly departed grandmother with her "computer problems" I tend to think it's a user error.


Pm me your email and ill forward you his ffl . Hes on dial up.

_________________
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.


Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:40 pm
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 5789
UpDog wrote:
dreadi wrote:
UpDog wrote:
J3434 wrote:
Whoa. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I'm glad he's still around.


I call before every online purchase I make, just to make sure :wink05:



Having called him yesterday, I understand what you're saying. He's currently having computer problems so it's slowing him down to get me a signed copy of his FFL. I almost wanted to ask if the computer has problems or if f he's having problems using a computer. Having spent many years helping my dearly departed grandmother with her "computer problems" I tend to think it's a user error.


Pm me your email and ill forward you his ffl . Hes on dial up.

On the way.

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms


Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Everett, Wa
Joined: Tue Feb 5, 2013
Posts: 238
Real Name: Eric
This guy still around?


Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Fairwood, WA
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013
Posts: 1084
Real Name: Jon
He is. I worked with him a couple months ago. Give him a call, he's a good guy.


Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:03 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.604s | 14 Queries | GZIP : On ]