Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 BEWARE OF WILLIAMSON GUNS IN STANWOOD, WA!!!! 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

In the early 90's a 'car manufacturer' was busted in King Co. for a couple million car Ponzi scheme.
He'd take Fiero's, put a Lamborghini kit car body on them, and sell them under a new brand name.
Sold maybe two dozen of them.
Problem is, there were only a handful ever made.
When people had problems, he'd tell them to bring the car back for repair.
Then he'd change the VIN and sell their car to somebody else.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:31 am

3584ELK wrote:
smoothsoul wrote:
Oldandcranky1 wrote:
Dang it. Looks like he's getting away with it. I wonder if there's any point in trying to add my name to the list.

I'm going to private message you. I'm in touch with the investigating officer and it is possible that intent can be proved with more victims of his fraudulent practices.

I'm also pursuing the matter of conflict of interest, as he stated charges would not stick because of Snohomish county officers being his customers.

If you can put the person who heard Williamson state that he thinks he is untouchable, please put that person in touch with Sgt. Van der Well of Snohomish County SO. I have her contact information.

I am considering moving up the chain with this, since we cannot get BATFE (yes, I have sent my evidence to the Supv in the Seattle Field Office) or Snohomish County to move on this. I know a few state and national reps who might be very interested to learn that his criminal actions are "civil".

He said it himself, to me in email, I have it documented.
I have spoke to sgt. van der well, and she said to forward it to the property crimes investigator (Det. Margraet Ludwig), who has not responded to me. I informed her there were other victims who wanted to formally report. I sent an email to Sheriff Trenany, as Det. Van Der Well advised to bring it to attention of a superior.

I would think this case would be eaten up by government officals or news agency. Guns, fraud, incompetence... this case has it all!

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:53 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

It's pretty disappointing that criminality of this magnitude seems to be universally ignored at the level of "not my problem."

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Sheriff Treynary seemed somewhat concerned of this matter. I tried to fill him in the best I could. If anyone has not formally reported being scammed, I am trying to pass information down the line. Along with the names of any ATF agents contacted about this matter.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
In the early 90's a 'car manufacturer' was busted in King Co. for a couple million car Ponzi scheme.
He'd take Fiero's, put a Lamborghini kit car body on them, and sell them under a new brand name.
Sold maybe two dozen of them.
Problem is, there were only a handful ever made.
When people had problems, he'd tell them to bring the car back for repair.
Then he'd change the VIN and sell their car to somebody else.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

I vaguely remember that. I had a friend who worked at the Woodinville public auto auction. They had one of these faux Lambos come through. It was such a POS I couldn't believe someone bought it.

Man, the stuff he found in the cars that came through there...lots of money and drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I contacted multipal atf agents at the Boise,Id and Seattle locations (including Kent Sanchez and Industry ops area supervisor of Seattle) as well as the Snohomish county Sheriffs office.
I saw a post on line from someone whom stated that the reason he was untouchable was because he has some of the sheriffs as customers (this might just be a rumor as I don't know the person who posted this).

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:50 pm

I had my run in with Mike back in early 2015. Ordered 2 SKS's (~$850) I saw on armslist which of course, never showed up. Ended up ordering 2 from classic firearms, and waited on the promised refund from mike. after 6 months of his excuses and ignoring my emails and calls I wen to his house about twice a week to check on the refund. Anyways I ended up filing a small claims suit against him and had it delivered by the post office. He kept telling me to cancel the court date and ended up not paying me until the morning of the hearing. He threatened that he was going to counter-sue the whole time cause of time away from his business because of the hearing. Anyways I kept all records of every message he ever sent me Including phone records of every time I called him, and when he called me. I'm the earliest person he screwed over from what I can tell. When I went to him there wasn't this mass mob after him like there is now. Anyways if anyone wants my evidence to build the case against him let me know. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's on drugs or something. Why else would he be so consistent in taking money and not putting it towards the rifles he should be ordering? His house is littered with junk. Went inside once when I picked up a rife. The whole place is sloppy. There are black drapes over the windows all day. When we did FFL transfers for rifles I bought and had sent to him he wouldn't invite me inside except for that one time. Always did everything on his porch in lawn chairs. My guess is there's a lot of stuff in his house he didn't want me to see. Anyways that's my rant. Let me know if I can help any. He's a real scum bag. Gives a bad rep to the good gun shop owners.

If anyone has any up to date news on his impending doom let me know! Can't wait to see karma work it's magic on him.

Tue May 02, 2017 1:48 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to WaGuns, Anders. Sorry you had to join under these circumstances!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu May 04, 2017 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I want to thank Bulldog18 for TRYING to get my parts back from Mike.
He went to Mike's place of business and when he asked for the parts, Mike told him that "I will not give the parts to a third party". This is after I send a message to Mike through his own website and left multiple phone messages about my hiring Jeff to pick them up.
He ignores me, ignores my messages, ignores those hired by me. NO, I WILL NOT LET IT DROP.
I am presently trying to get Jesse Jones to look into this. If any of you who was screwed over by Mike want to join in, PLEASE DO. You can contact him through http://jessejones.com/connect/contact/

Sat May 06, 2017 11:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frogwizard20 wrote:
I want to thank Bulldog18 for TRYING to get my parts back from Mike.
He went to Mike's place of business and when he asked for the parts, Mike told him that "I will not give the parts to a third party". This is after I send a message to Mike through his own website and left multiple phone messages about my hiring Jeff to pick them up.
He ignores me, ignores my messages, ignores those hired by me. NO, I WILL NOT LET IT DROP.
I am presently trying to get Jesse Jones to look into this. If any of you who was screwed over by Mike want to join in, PLEASE DO. You can contact him through http://jessejones.com/connect/contact/

Since the law isn't interested in nailing his hide to the barn to dry, gather up all those you can and take his ass into Civil Court. Not Small Claims Court but a Civil Case in Superior court. A judgement there will allow you to seize assets to satisfy damages, including Attorney Fees. Might even score punitive damages and put his ass on the streets of Seattle in a tent.

I haven't been a victim of his but I might find a few $$ in my wallet to donate to a lawsuit. Gather all those you can find, not just to join the suit but to provide evidence of his pattern of misbehavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sun May 07, 2017 4:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Props to Bulldog18 for trying to help :thumbsup2:

Cheers to the 'dog :cheers2:

Sun May 07, 2017 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

smoothsoul wrote:
Sheriff Treynary seemed somewhat concerned of this matter. I tried to fill him in the best I could. If anyone has not formally reported being scammed, I am trying to pass information down the line. Along with the names of any ATF agents contacted about this matter.

I have also talked to det. Van Der well and Ludwig with no interest from them.
So far I have talked multiple times to them, Boise ATF, Kent Sanchez in Seattle (ATF), and even left multiple emails to Jesse Jones. Nobody seems to care that he makes a living out of theft and fraud. Nobody cares that he has scammed DOZENS of people and smiles about it. I even sent a list of names of 13 people who were scammed to Kent Sanchez, Jesse Jones and Ludwig. Each states that someone else is looking into it or just ignores it all. It's just a matter of time before someone does something to him for his actions and turns him into the victim in the news.

Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

frogwizard20 wrote:
smoothsoul wrote:

I have also talked to det. Van Der well and Ludwig with no interest from them.
So far I have talked multiple times to them, Boise ATF, Kent Sanchez in Seattle (ATF), and even left multiple emails to Jesse Jones. Nobody seems to care that he makes a living out of theft and fraud. Nobody cares that he has scammed DOZENS of people and smiles about it. I even sent a list of names of 13 people who were scammed to Kent Sanchez, Jesse Jones and Ludwig. Each states that someone else is looking into it or just ignores it all. It's just a matter of time before someone does something to him for his actions and turns him into the victim in the news.

I guess then the LEOs will have to do some real police work, instead of ignoring crime.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri May 19, 2017 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last month I made a trip from northern Idaho to Mike's house to get my parts. He told me that they were at the platers and he should have them back in a few days and would send them to me then. He lied AGAIN. What does it take to get through to this guy? How many other vets has he screwed over on this site?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:55 pm
Founding Father
Founding Father

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next