Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Is anyone interested in saving money on their car insurance? 

I am more than happy to run quotes for you to see if I can save you money. I have been pretty successful in saving people money, coming from State Farm, Allstate, Farmers and Geico. I am an insurance broker and have up to 20 companies I can shop for you. Please let me know if you would like my help:)
Thank you,
Lora Zanin
Rice Insurance, LLC
425-654-4628
loraz@riceinsurance.com

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Straight up, Lora saved my family a bundle of money and got us better coverage, More coverage for less money........sure sounds like exactly what we need around here. Don't take my word for it....call Lora yourself and find out.

as a ps. My Daughter followed my advice and called Lora.....Lora set her up with renters insurance and auto insurance for less than she was paying for her car insurance......Thanks Lora

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Thanks Dan, I appreciate it:) Like I said, I usually save people money. It doesn't hurt to try, there is no obligation!

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife or I will contact you. I know a few years ago you guys couldn't do my biz insurance but no fault of yours. I've really tried to hammer our current home and car insurance down, but it seems to creep back up.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ms.Z wrote:
I am more than happy to run quotes for you to see if I can save you money. I have been pretty successful in saving people money, coming from State Farm, Allstate, Farmers and Geico. I am an insurance broker and have up to 20 companies I can shop for you. Please let me know if you would like my help:)
Thank you,
Lora Zanin
Rice Insurance, LLC
425-654-4628
loraz@riceinsurance.com

I had great insurance rates before but when they tried to raise my rates for a clean record I contacted Lora. She got me the same coverage and saved me 15% with a reputable company. I will say I went to Ameriprise through Costco for a quote and they were about $400 more even combining house and Auto. Lora worked her ass off, made a few bucks while saving me a few bucks! Win WIN!

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good of you to drop by ms Z.

I have followed lora for probably a good 10 yrs, knew her from state farm....yep every month $$$ kept going up. well she left and Im back to paying a little less than before.

it wont hurt to call her, she wont bite ya.

Hope all is going well Lora.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Pablo wrote:
My wife or I will contact you. I know a few years ago you guys couldn't do my biz insurance but no fault of yours. I've really tried to hammer our current home and car insurance down, but it seems to creep back up.

Hi Pablo, things are a lot different now, I am a broker and have lots of options so I am sure I can help. Please call me and I will see what I can do:)
Thank you,
Lora

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:05 am

Thanks Chris:)

cmica wrote:
Good of you to drop by ms Z.

I have followed lora for probably a good 10 yrs, knew her from state farm....yep every month $$$ kept going up. well she left and Im back to paying a little less than before.

it wont hurt to call her, she wont bite ya.

Hope all is going well Lora.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:05 am

Hi Pablo, I just wanted to follow up with you on the insurance. If you want to give me your email address, I can let you know what I need from you and we can get started.
Lora

Pablo wrote:

Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll see if I can break free Thursday or Friday to give you a call. Can we bundle the four vehicles and the house?

Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Sounds good Pablo, give me a call. Absolutely, I recommend bundling, you will always save the most by doing so:)
Lora

Pablo wrote:
I'll see if I can break free Thursday or Friday to give you a call. Can we bundle the four vehicles and the house?

Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ms.Z wrote:
Sounds good Pablo, give me a call. Absolutely, I recommend bundling, you will always save the most by doing so:)
Lora

Pablo wrote:

Will do!

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saving $500? Gotta love that!

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I worked with Lora late last week. And we decided over the weekend to switch from Pemco (for 13+ years) to Safeco.

All said and done the cost of insuring my house is about the same premium with better coverage. The coverage, slightly better, for insuring our 4 cars is over $500 less! The whole process was very easy, and working with Lora is super easy. She knows I'm super busy so, emails and phone calls and a little patience, she earned my business.

Highly recommended!

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Thank you Pablo, I am glad I was able to help. You never know unless you give me a try:)

If anyone else out there is willing to give me a shot, I am more than happy to do so. Call me, email me or PM me here.
Lora Zanin
425-654-4628
loraz@riceinsurance.com

Pablo wrote:
I worked with Lora late last week. And we decided over the weekend to switch from Pemco (for 13+ years) to Safeco.

All said and done the cost of insuring my house is about the same premium with better coverage. The coverage, slightly better, for insuring our 4 cars is over $500 less! The whole process was very easy, and working with Lora is super easy. She knows I'm super busy so, emails and phone calls and a little patience, she earned my business.

Highly recommended!

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next