Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Tank Worx In Bremerton, thumbs up. 

Kitsap County has needed a gun store that is resonable and doesn't bend you over like a certain place that I won't mention. Went into Tank works in bremerton and bought a few things from the owner Kai. Dude is really into guns and very informative, in the end he wants his customers to be 100% happy with purchase and to come back for all their gun/acessories needs. Left pretty impressed. Give him a shot, 2 thumbs up.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:04 pm

I've been meaning to go into there. Kai used to work at discount guns which was formerly on Silverdale way, they went out of business ostensibly due to ridiculously high prices (pretty ironic name i guess). I suppose he learned from the mistakes of that place's owner. BTW, did you happen to see if he had any PTRs in stock?

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:49 pm

Yea, I always laughed about the discount gun thing. I went there once then left saying, where's the discount? It was not Kai's shop at the time as he was just the manager and he runs tankworx the right way imo. Good deals and great service. Didnt see any PTRS in stock, but I will be up there this week picking up some plate's for my carrier.

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Frank had good deals when he first started out working from his kitchen.
Used to see him at all the gun shows, and stopped by his store in Kirkland when I worked at Microsoft.
But with the rapid store expansion and the range the prices just kept going up until we quit going there to even browse.
Guy at the Lynnwood store let my kids take apart suppressors while I was getting my oil changed at Seaview.

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:00 pm

Never been to the shop, but I served with Kai during a deployment with the National Guard, good dude. Maybe I'll have to visit next time I'm that way.

Wed May 09, 2018 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]