Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 2018-2019 NFL Trash Talk Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bennett gone.... Sherman most likely gone....Jimmy Graham most likely gone.....Aviril and Chancelor may retire.....we need a major rebuild

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Love the moves so far.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't like seeing Jimmy maybe being moved with the new coaching staff coming on board.....I know money money but I don't think he was used to his full potential last year even though he led in TD's

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Right On, codfather! :thumbsup2:

Glad a new thread was started for the season....something to look forward to.

There's only two schools of thought....hang on to people 'til nothing's left', or get value for them on their 3rd or 4th contract.

With people always insisting on 'max salary' every time, they sort of force this. Or, they get hurt, and like Sherman, they release you & hope to bring you back at a lower salary cap hit.

I also think it will help some in the locker room, as the defense's resentment of Russell was hardly a secret. It's like that on many teams, but we have outspoken guys.

It will probably also help the newer coaches.....

Looking forward to see what the draft picks will be.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am okay with Bennett being traded. Dude just did not have any NFL level go anymore not to mention all the injuries in his foot that has been bothering him for years. Jimmy was never used correctly here and now we can get another TE in the lines of Zach Miller that blocks! Sherman may be out and I think what is truly going to make or break him continuing to be a Seahawk is what the outlook is on his surgery. And that is a very hard one to come back from at the same level as before. We could very well cut him.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

codfather wrote:
Don't like seeing Jimmy maybe being moved with the new coaching staff coming on board.....I know money money but I don't think he was used to his full potential last year even though he led in TD's

I get what you're saying....

I don't think he completely bought-in the first year or so. Then, by the time he did, we no longer had a line to give Wilson enough time to check down to him. Then, Russ was hurt & we needed him to block.

It would be fun to see what a new OC, and an even more experienced Wilson, could do with him now, but he's gotten older, and if we could get someone to do 80% of what he can, and also fill another hole somewhere, I can't say I would hate that.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
codfather wrote:

I don't think he completely bought-in the first year or so. Then, by the time he did, we no longer had a line to give Wilson enough time to check down to him. Then, Russ was hurt & we needed him to block.

It would be fun to see what a new OC, and an even more experienced Wilson, could do with him now, but he's gotten older, and if we could get someone to do 80% of what he can, and also fill another hole somewhere, I can't say I would hate that.

Good point....but what a shame...he was a horse to bring down after a catch

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

codfather wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
codfather wrote:

Good point....but what a shame...he was a horse to bring down after a catch

I agree 100%.

But the other side of the coin is....he's going into his 9th year, guys like jj watt, luke kuchley, etc., are younger, faster, & stronger than ever, and linebackers have gotten so strong, fast & versatile, many can mitigate a good tight end.

Our own Bobby Wagner does it to other teams often.

The Jimmy G from his Saint's days would have been great, but we never saw that guy. Ever.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

awesome got rid of the racist.

they all should be fired

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

An amazing post !

Your depth of knowledge is incredible.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glad you like it.

patriots going to the Superbowl again

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not this year they aren't ....

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

yeah they are, seagulls going to fail again

Yaki's - last journey

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What would you like to bet that the Patriots won't be in the Super Bowl?

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:
yeah they are, seagulls going to fail again

NWGunner wrote:
What would you like to bet that the Patriots won't be in the Super Bowl?

I have 100 bucks to bet that the Patriots Won't be in the Superbowl next year.

Double or nothing if they are in it and they Win. You are confident, i risk 200 and you risk 100 on the appearance....But if they make it and lose, you get nothing.

You in Ops? :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next