Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 On the way to Washington from California.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The report is basically what any child over 3 could tell you. Lessening consequences does not lead to better behavior. But then again this is California we are talking about.
The biggest issues is we are getting way to many of these dunces moving into Washington and Oregon. Bringing the same dumb policies here.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/13/study-thefts-rise-after-criminal-penalties-are-reduced.html

Quote:
Proposition 47 lowered criminal sentences for drug possession, theft, shoplifting, identity theft, receiving stolen property, writing bad checks and check forgery from felonies that can bring prison terms to misdemeanors that often bring minimal jail sentences.

And guess what happening. Those crimes are rising year over year.... Duh.. :doh1:

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yup, straw that broke the camel's back for us. Property crimes through the roof and many released early due to prison over crowding.

It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just don't understand the liberal mindset. They want to lower punishment for crime because criminals are victims and we need to have compassion for them. They don't want laws enforced (tent cities, heroin, safe injection, illegal immigration), because it's cruel and these people are victims. Yet they continually pass more and more and more laws to curtail peoples behavior (firearm legislation, nanny state).

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:
I just don't understand the liberal mindset. They want to lower punishment for crime because criminals are victims and we need to have compassion for them. They don't want laws enforced (tent cities, heroin, safe injection, illegal immigration), because it's cruel and these people are victims. Yet they continually pass more and more and more laws to curtail peoples behavior (firearm legislation, nanny state).

It's all about control. icon_eek

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They have this imaginary star trek ish Utopia in mind. That just can't understand that there are bad people. And you just can't legislate good behaviour.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They believe people are inherently good and that only certain external things cause them to do bad things, like guns, certain drugs, etc.

They don't believe that there are criminals who make sober and informed calculations to harm others.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A certain portion of gun legislation is all about shameing, in the face, 2nd class citizenizing. Of legitimate gun owners. And I should not even have to write legitimate. This is just part of making gun owners ugly and make gun ownership a hassle beyond anything.

I-594. Striking fear into the hearts of criminals, stopping real crimes and resulting in numerous arrests.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Last edited by Pablo on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:01 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Col_Temp wrote:
The biggest issues is we are getting way to many of these dunces moving into Washington and Oregon. Bringing the same dumb policies here.

Is that where Greggoire and Gayjay came from?

Because they're doing the same freaking thing...lettin inmates out before sentences are complete.

And some of their "early releases" have done some pretty bad stuff....ya kno like, Murder.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:

It's all about votes.

They want power.

Now, more than ever, they are losing seats locally, statewide, and nationally.

The population ages, and gets conservative.

Their only way to stay in power & be relevant is to create 'new voters'....

Young people, new immigrants, people on the dole, and criminals with reinstated voting rights...

If you don't stand for anything, the only people voting for you are those that are indebted to you....

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]