Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Missile Launch On Whidbey Island? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
movingviolation wrote:
i got it! i got it! :meme:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-13/us-navy-preps-war-new-sea-dragon-weapon-data-hacked-chinese
Quote:
The previously unknown weapon, dubbed the “Sea Dragon”, is most likely a new version of a versatile air defense missile capable of pinch-hitting as an anti-ship missile. The Washington Post broke the story over the weekend that Chinese hackers had compromised the computers of a Navy contractor and stolen 614 gigabytes of data. The stolen data pertained to the Navy’s Naval Undersea Warfare Center, which conducts research and development on submarine systems.

According to the Post, the stolen data includes, “signals and sensor data, submarine radio room information relating to cryptographic systems, and the Navy submarine development unit’s electronic warfare library.”

According to Popular Mechanics, this hack by the Chinese led to the discovery of the US’s new war weapon, the Sea Dragon. At the request of the Navy, The Washington Post withheld some “sensitive” information on the Sea Dragon. But what the media outlet did divulge, was that the weapon is a supersonic anti-ship missile for use by submarines.

According to a statement by the Navy, the weapon was a “disruptive offensive capability” created by “integrating an existing weapon system with an existing Navy platform.”

OK, so where did it go?
What goes up, must come down.
:popcorn:

Chinese hacked it, launched it.
Russians intercepted the hack signal, re-hacked it, redirected it, landed it safely and are now holding it hostage.
We must go to woar, mkay?
:diggin:

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I heard the Chinese hacked it, and shot down the black knight, in the hopes of pushing our alien overlords into a retaliatory strike against the U.S.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had a missile launch on Whidbey....

Wife & I were staying at a B & B over there...

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Doesn't look like swamp gas, weather balloon, or other nonsense so we can rule that out.

As to the official explanation, it's not likely a commercial jet that has two white wings/lights. This photo looks like a single yellow/orange rocket exhaust, and clearly absent are wings. However, hard to say given the time lapse exposure.

Clearly the government is doing missile tests and lying about it. What's new? These might be anti-missile defense. Or simply empty tubes without a payload for a test. Who knows. Thankfully just a test. :rofl9:

We saw something similar a few years ago off the west coast and were told it was an airplane. :wink05:

movingviolation wrote:
this is interesting... nothing on local news sites about it...

https://skunkbayweather.blogspot.com

Quote:
My night camera picked up what clearly looks like a very large missile launch from Whidbey Island. I really wanted more information before I shared this with the public. KOMO, KING and KIRO all contacted Whidbey NAS and the Department of Defense. They all said it didn’t come from them…. They said they don’t have the facility to launch large missiles. I ran this image by Robert Lunsford of the American Meteor Society and he said it was definitely not a meteor. It looked like a missile launch to him as well.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If that is a super long exposure. And the lights of a plane 'blurred together' to form that long orange plume that lit up the clouds...

How come the trees on the bottom left aren't all blurred out?

Even with almost no breeze, they would be completely blurred. And there is ALWAYS a breeze near the water like that...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Even on the Seahawks forum I am on, seems to be picking up steam of a hack.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 am

They said on Q13 last night that it was a Life Flight chopper with spot light that shines down.... reflecting off the clouds....

I know.... soothing the sheeple....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
They said on Q13 last night that it was a Life Flight chopper with spot light that shines down.... reflecting off the clouds....

I know.... soothing the sheeple....

I would have called it pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

They were planning to land in Seattle then figured out they were going to be subject to the head tax on every crewmember. The video shows them high tailing it back to high orbit as soon as they figured out how much it was going to cost them to greet the earthlings for the first time.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The drive claims this was a helicopter ambulance that looks that way because of the long exposure.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/21 ... washington

Quote:
The thing that looks like a rocket at atop a flame would have been a 'ghost image' of the part of the helicopter that was exposed from spill-over from its running lights and the low available light in the environment. This can look nothing like the actual object as the long exposure and how the light plays on the object can result in strange and often elongated shapes—in this case, something like a ghostly image of a rocket.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It was not a missile, it was a helicopter. It was not a missile, it was a helicopter. It was not a missile, it was a helicopter. It was not a missile, it was a helicopter.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.facebook.com/robert.arco.3/ ... ed_comment

Quote:
*** HOLY CRAP - You better SIT DOWN for this one ****
Q has confirmed that the Whidbey Island missile launch (you know the one MSM ignored) was an attempted attack on POTUS. Missle was shot down by F-16
Specialized weapons package.
CLAS-5.

Unauthorized missile fired.
Unauthorized emergency incoming missile threat activated Hawaii.
POTUS AF1.
POTUS re-routes.
Coincidence?
NO MSM investigations?
Biggest threat to the American people!

>Who has authority to launch a missle?
Given CoC process to launch what does this tell you?
CLAS removal WASH minutes after.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So none of the 80K humans that live on whidbey Island actually saw this thing? I know there were maffakkas getting ready for duty watch at that time. No person other than this single time lapse camera across the sound saw anything? Anacortes? ferries start at 0400, someone was awake. Skagit county? Easily would have been visible from Everett, yet no corroborating witnesses?

*crickets chirping*

Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
So none of the 80K humans that live on whidbey Island actually saw this thing? I know there were maffakkas getting ready for duty watch at that time. No person other than this single time lapse camera across the sound saw anything? Anacortes? ferries start at 0400, someone was awake. Skagit county? Easily would have been visible from Everett, yet no corroborating witnesses?

*crickets chirping*

I THINK actually there were people reporting it.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next