Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 184  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Watching the totally stupid 70's show Hunter.

Dryer's a Dork.

Lots of shooting with no wounds. Car chases in huge cars. :thumbsup2:

But ...

Stephanie Kramer (McCall) was a very pretty lady.

@61...still a looker.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Watching the totally stupid 70's show Hunter.

Dryer's a Dork.

Lots of shooting with no wounds. Car chases in huge cars. :thumbsup2:

But ...

Stephanie Kramer (McCall) was a very pretty lady.

@61...still a looker.

She was a looker....

It's hard to be too critical on shows back then....there was a bigger discrepency in production values back then....

Movies got the glitz production, and money....

Still can make them hard to watch, though....

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

gotta work off the belly. Rode my bicycle again yesterday.

Shit thing is... all of the fat what used to cushion my ass is now on my belly and the bike seat HURTS even with padded bicycling shorts on. (frack getting old). Knees are sore too.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
gotta work off the belly. Rode my bicycle again yesterday.

Shit thing is... all of the fat what used to cushion my ass is now on my belly and the bike seat HURTS even with padded bicycling shorts on. (frack getting old). Knees are sore too.

Yeah, but at least you can use your dick for a kickstand

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

In case you are having a rough day, here's a stress management technique that has been recommended in all the latest psychological journals. The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile:

1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.

2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.

3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.

4. No one knows your secret place.

5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the World.

6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

7. The water is so clear you can make out the face of the Snowflake you are holding underwater.

See, it worked. You're smiling You feel better already. Have a great day!!!

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Neighbor thinks its ok to fly his drone over my yard...told him to stop.

Pretty sure i can get it with a pellet. Whilst hiding under the eve.

What say Ye?

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

yeah... no. Rock.. stick..sure. but there is a special brand of zealous prosecution/persecution that emerges when there is even a hint of anything gun-related.

With luck maybe the guy will get sick and come down with a broken jaw. :bigsmile:

That fooker is baiting you. be careful. Get code enforcement on his ass for any and everything on an ongoing basis. Let them do the "heavy lifting" (who is it on this site that likes that phrase?)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://kdvr.com/2018/07/09/florida-fir ... rt-attack/

That's really awesome! :thumbsup2: There really is a lot of good in this world. Just not in the news.

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The ice cream truck is playing 'O holy night'....

I'm confused....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Person at the BECU this evening going from ATM to ATM pulling out money. Wonder what that was all about...hmmm

FJB

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Person at the BECU this evening going from ATM to ATM pulling out money. Wonder what that was all about...hmmm

Did you get enough to buy your meth?

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Neighbor thinks its ok to fly his drone over my yard...told him to stop.

Pretty sure i can get it with a pellet. Whilst hiding under the eve.

What say Ye?

As a former R/C pilot/Instructor..... I'm well aware of the laws over this. Under 400 feet above your property, is breaking the law. Invasion of privacy and all that. Even the police have to be over 400 feet without a search warrant. Where we both live...... we can't shoot it. (Bad backstop) but ropes with a weight tied to it, or throw netting, etc is fair game.

I wouldn't put up with that shit. With today's video quality he could be hovering by your window at night, and be posting all over the net in the morning. If you catch it, you are under NO obligation to give it back to him. Personally I would give back to him, after I turned it to dust. Call the police first. Get it on record. Then go for it.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:10 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Crossing the narrows bridge with a period correct license plate will net you a bill for $7 in the mail.

Friends of mine said....no "They" wont be able to track.

Im at 50% now.

Drove 2 different cars over last couple weeks....got a bill for one crossing today.

We shall see.......may skate on the second car.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Crossing the narrows bridge with a period correct license plate will net you a bill for $7 in the mail.

Friends of mine said....no "They" wont be able to track.

Im at 50% now.

Drove 2 different cars over last couple weeks....got a bill for one crossing today.

We shall see.......may skate on the second car.

Restored plates have changed.

I don't know the cutoff, but they used to be 'equipment #' field with some seemingly random # in the lic. plate field. ie, my plate is US-1234, and license plate field was 9989989 and equipment ID field was US-1234.

My last restored plate registration as of couple months ago reflects in the license plate field.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 184  Next