Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:06 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

Nothing contained in this section shall be construed as legal advice. All members and guests are advised to perform due diligence in regards to laws and legal actions.

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Buy 2 + pistols within 5 business days you get into the club 

os2firefox wrote:
Why pistols and not rifles/shotguns/others?

Comment period for ATF E-Form 3310.12 Report of Multiple Sale or Other Disposition of Certain Rifles is still open till December 18, 2017.

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulatio ... collection
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2017-1 ... -24821.pdf
https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/fac ... -reporting

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Certain rifles do have to be reported in some of the Southwestern border states. Because of the numbers that have been shipped to Mexico.

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:28 pm

OOOooh, shaking in my boots here. If you are a true and active patriot you're on all sorts of lists

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
I'm a proud member of the club, several times over. Come join me. thumbsup

Me too. Bought two pistols in one transaction at Cabela's once. Fuck em. I'm sure I'm on lost of lists. As far as I'm concerned if you aren't on a list like this you probably aren't worth knowing.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Buy several pistols over a few months and sell them, you could end up in the Handlebar Dave club.
Repeated multiple handgun purchases is what put him on the ATF radar.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, wait. The first handguns I ever bought, I bought 2 together. Have not broken a law since.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And they're on MY list. :wink05: :secretshake:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Guntrader wrote:
Buy several pistols over a few months and sell them, you could end up in the Handlebar Dave club.

Selling to someone who told you about his domestic violence conviction who is working with the ATF will often make that happen.
He was on their radar because he sold a gun used to kill a Seattle cop, and they noticed just how many guns he was buying and selling. Then he went full potato, and supposedly said "What I don't know about, I don't care about," or something similar to the agent who said he had a friend with the DV charges.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:20 am

Unicorn wrote:
Guntrader wrote:

Selling to someone who told you about his domestic violence conviction who is working with the ATF will often make that happen.
He was on their radar because he sold a gun used to kill a Seattle cop, and they noticed just how many guns he was buying and selling. Then he went full potato, and supposedly said "What I don't know about, I don't care about," or something similar to the agent who said he had a friend with the DV charges.

Knowingly selling to a provided person is a special kind of stupid.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANZAC wrote:
Because people can fire 3 or more guns at the same time!!!
What about one guy with 6 guns?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Is this new? I was told that you could buy up to 4 on the same paper within a week, but more than that invites the snoops. No longer true?

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:49 am
Profile WWW

Rutilate wrote:
Is this new? I was told that you could buy up to 4 on the same paper within a week, but more than that invites the snoops. No longer true?

The 4 gun (used to be 5 gun) max myth is just that. A myth. That's just the number of lines they put on the form. You can buy as many as you want, the dealer just writes or prints the same information onto another sheet of paper. It's on the instructions on the 4473 itself.
Other then multiple pistols, nobody knows what you have outside the dealer (and those border states with some rifles).

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2