Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Police apologize for catching criminals, drop charges.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

after community uproar over 3 men arrested trying to rob a bait truck....

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/railroad-pd-apologizes-for-catching-thieves-with-bait-truck-after-viral-outrage-df4DTpx6y0yFAn43ovS_4w/

Quote:
"Y'all dirty, man," the man yelled at police. "Y'all see kids playing ball and you pull a f----- Nike truck into the ghetto."

I guess not stealing shit is too much to ask....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I so hate these vertical strip videos.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So if the peasants start squakin cause they break the law, the GOV & cops start backpedaling imedietly. That's not the way it works... Someone please explain it to them again in a language that they can understand.

SMH

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i think you guys just don't get it.
see, they want the police to not bother them while they commit as many crimes as they can to make money. it's like how the mafia used to do things, this is just a different way of going about it. so basically, you steal from these freight trains what you want. then, when the police try to operate a sting, they complain and drive the police out, that way, they can continue stealing goods off the freight trains and make their money.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
I so hate these vertical strip videos.

they're so used to turning their hands sideways to shoot they rotate the camera too

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
see, they want the police to not bother them while they commit as many crimes as they can to make money. it's like how the mafia used to Klinton's do things, this is just a different way of going about it. so basically, you steal from these freight trains what you want. then, when the police try to operate a sting, they complain and drive the police out, that way, they can continue stealing goods off the freight trains and make their money.

The more you know... :wink05:

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

To put into plainer words what has already been said...

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Don't steal, and you won't get caught stealing.

And that last sentence is ALL the cops should ever have said, in response to the 'outrage'...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
see, they want the police to not bother them while they commit as many crimes as they can to make money. it's like how the mafia used to Klinton's do things, this is just a different way of going about it. so basically, you steal from these freight trains what you want. then, when the police try to operate a sting, they complain and drive the police out, that way, they can continue stealing goods off the freight trains and make their money.

The more you know... :wink05:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's Chicago, what does anyone expect?

I say give every citizen in the city a gun and a box of ammo then watch things improve. Chicago got this way because all the law abiding citizens were disarmed.

FWIW, Gun Control in this country had it's roots in Chicago under the guise of stopping the criminal based violence that grew from the Prohibition/Depression era. A bunch of gangsters were "executed" by other gangsters in the St Valentine's Day Massacre and the politician's solution was to disarm the general public. After the first Gun Control Act more were passed and yet criminals still have guns.

Maybe it's time to do like they do in areas where wildlife destroy crops and Dept's of Fish and Wildlife issue "Depredation Permits". Gangsters destroying neighborhoods, issue permits to the citizens to eliminate a given number. Shoot 'em, tag 'em, and deliver them to the front steps of the Police Department.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Due process and all that. But the "Depredation Permit" system does sound like it could work. Works in stopping orchard and farmland destruction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
It's Chicago, what does anyone expect?

I say give every citizen in the city a gun and a box of ammo then watch things improve. Chicago got this way because all the law abiding citizens were disarmed.

FWIW, Gun Control in this country had it's roots in Chicago under the guise of stopping the criminal based violence that grew from the Prohibition/Depression era. A bunch of gangsters were "executed" by other gangsters in the St Valentine's Day Massacre and the politician's solution was to disarm the general public. After the first Gun Control Act more were passed and yet criminals still have guns.

Maybe it's time to do like they do in areas where wildlife destroy crops and Dept's of Fish and Wildlife issue "Depredation Permits". Gangsters destroying neighborhoods, issue permits to the citizens to eliminate a given number. Shoot 'em, tag 'em, and deliver them to the front steps of the Police Department.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Due process and all that. But the "Depredation Permit" system does sound like it could work. Works in stopping orchard and farmland destruction.

Deadshot for mayor of Chicago!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:

I love it

Taxidermists are going to need a whole new skill set

"I'd like to portray him as naturally as possible"

*Glock held sideways in one hand with can of four loko in the other

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
I love it

Taxidermists are going to need a whole new skill set

"I'd like to portray him as naturally as possible"

*Glock held sideways in one hand with can of four loko in the other

It's a thing

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-people-l ... d=23456853

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
It's a thing

Quote:
With a glass of Busch beer, a menthol cigarette and a New Orleans Saints themed manicure, Miriam Burbank attended one last party – her funeral.

Dave Chappelle couldn't have written it better

Truth is stranger than fiction

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Good golly.
I can't finish this project quick enough, and get out in the middle of the wilderness and hopefully never be exposed to this insanity again.

Ignorance is bliss? I should be happy! :thumbsup2:
I will be when I can have no exposure to the outside world.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next