Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Tincanbandits PIFs 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am way overdue for some PIFs

We'll start with this one. Many of you know I have been collecting and modifying 10/22 stocks

I have one new 10/22 stock that is too nice to cut up, if your 10/22 stock is beat-up here is a chance to trade it for a new one.

The first one to respond will get it, see pictures below

I can meet in south King Co (Kent, Federal Way, Auburn etc) or on the east side (Factoria-West Coast Armory)

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Last edited by TINCANBANDIT on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I also have some large empty gun powder containers. I have two 4-lb containers and one 8-lb container. These came with gun powder, have never been used for anything else and have been sealed and stored indoors.

first person to respond gets them

I'm working on another box 'o stuff, to PIF, Since we have a North box and a Mexico box, we'll make this one the central one (Seattle south to Tacoma) Stay tuned

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Edited - don't need the 10/22 stock so passing it up.

Last edited by leadcounsel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
In on the 10/22 stock. I think mine could be swapped out, and I'll check and confirm.

I also have some stuff to put in a PIF box. Great idea.

OK let me know :thumbsup2:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd like one of the stocks, please.

EDIT: Should have stated this first to make sure you're agreeable. What I have to trade is a Youth Stock. (slightly shorter pull and no front band recess.) Stock is in perfect shape, last I checked.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My 10/22 stock is fine as it turns out. Pass on it. Thanks for the PIF though.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice PIF Tincan. Too far away and don't have a 10/22 and don't really need one so I'll pass.
Jim we expect to see the finished project though!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK I have the PIF box ready,

here are the rules

This is for folks that live south of Seattle (let's use I-90 as a the border) but north of Olympia (Hawks Prairie will be the southern border)

You must be a site supporter and live within the boundaries. The winner must replace as many items as they take, they need not be expensive items, but items that gun guys would be interested in. You must also be flexible in traveling to pick up the box

After one week you must repost and PIF, if you can't do that don't bother entering.

I'll randomly pick the winner on Friday

BTW I still have one 10/22 mint condition stock to trade for a beater and the 4 gun powder jugs

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for the PIF box, as I have some goodies to put in there, including some new 16 gauge shotgun ammo.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:Init:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 pm
Site Moderator / In Memoriam
Site Moderator / In Memoriam

In please.

cootduster

Ps: You might call it the "Taint Box". It taint North, taint South.

I'm not old.

I'm just no longer young !!!

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for the taint box please.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

YES !!! Finally a box for our area.. You Da Man !!!!

IN PLEASE !!!! :bow:

Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:wagwoot:

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Ligma box?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next