Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 What if... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What if the actual goal of TPTB in the democrat party, is to destroy their own party?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:07 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I don't think so.

I think that their insanity is bursting forth at the seams, not purposeful and logical actions for a reasoned goal.

But "what if...?"
Well, then the big question would be what follows? How do you top an entertaining and frightening act like that?

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
I don't think so.

I think that their insanity is bursting forth at the seams, not purposeful and logical actions for a reasoned goal.

But "what if...?"
Well, then the big question would be what follows? How do you top an entertaining and frightening act like that?

Indeed!

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This goes along with PMB's quote about Roosevelt and the end of democracy. The idea, (of Soros and other globalists) is to foment division and discord. This isn't lunacy or stupidity. This is carefully crafted chaos.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
This goes along with PMB's quote about Roosevelt and the end of democracy. The idea, (of Soros and other globalists) is to foment division and discord. This isn't lunacy or stupidity. This is carefully crafted chaos.

Do you think that the chaos and apparent insanity in the D's is purposeful? Or at least maybe orchestrated by TPTB like Soros?

I'm a simple country boy, usually try to take things at face value. I suspect that this has made me miss understanding some of the more obscure intentions over the years.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Do you think that the chaos and apparent insanity in the D's is purposeful? Or at least maybe orchestrated by TPTB like Soros?

I'm a simple country boy, usually try to take things at face value. I suspect that this has made me miss understanding some of the more obscure intentions over the years.

I certainly think that this is purposeful. Divide and conquer is a long accepted strategy.

Dilute national sovereignty through trade treaties which subject our national laws to international or extra national courts... through the introduction of masses of foreign people and call for open borders... "we're all citizens of the world" bewlshite.

How about the No-Go zones in Europe where the "migrants" are setting up ethnically pure neighborhoods and forbidding access to the wider citizenry. All with the tacit approval of Merkel and the other Euro-cabal leaders.

Hell, I think the marijuana shit, a national crisis, is a direct method for disputing Article Six's Federal Preemption and legal supremacy. That states have "legalized" it's use without taking the time to make it legal through the National Congress is a direct erosion of Federal Authority (and will be used to challenge State Preemption on the 2A, just watch)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:33 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Democrat party hasn't been 'democratic' for quite a while...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^On the topic of marijuana, the Feds don't have constitutional authority to regulate it, so it's a 10A (States or People) issue. Not like 2A at all, really.

I think the "leaders" on the left are promoting the insanity intentionally, and they're counting on masses of sheep to carry out their dirty work for them. In other words, it's both careful planning and lunacy at the same time. Seems to be working.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
^On the topic of marijuana, the Feds don't have constitutional authority to regulate it, so it's a 10A (States or People) issue. Not like 2A at all, really.

I think the "leaders" on the left are promoting the insanity intentionally, and they're counting on masses of sheep to carry out their dirty work for them. In other words, it's both careful planning and lunacy at the same time. Seems to be working.

This has been my perception for a while, as well.

Do justice. Love mercy.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:

Please educate me further. I thought the federal designation of controlled substances applied to this and that was the authority for the federal raids on pot shops in the early days.

FJB

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

Please educate me further. I thought the federal designation of controlled substances applied to this and that was the authority for the federal raids on pot shops in the early days.

Oh, the Feds are justifying the raids using the Controlled Substances Act alright, but that doesn't make it constitutional...at least not in my reading of the powers granted to the federal government. I think that State nullification on marijuana is a great model to follow for nullification on other issues. States just need to be motivated to do it. With marijuana, they are motivated by all the tax revenue. They're not motivated to fight back on gun rights - at least not most states - because they either have other hills they'd rather die on, or they just don't support 2A enough. The bribery power of federal grant money is strong, too.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^^^This^^^ :yes:

In my reading of the US Constitution, 3/4 of the powers they enjoy wielding over us are, well, "unconstitutional". A cursory glance at the 9th and 10th Amendments clearly shows that the original intent for the Union was to leave individual issues to the individuals - "50 Shades of Freedom". You don't like your state's [issue] laws, move, or change 'em if you can.

We even went so far as to WAR amongst ourselves over "State's Rights". The Fed won, doesn't mean they were right.

Boiled down to it's core: A question of Sovereignty. Who is The Sovereign in your life? We won a war against the Sovereign in England., to bestow Sovereignty upon The People* of a free nation.

[*"The People", meaning the plural of individuals! NOT Marx's "People", meaning the gov]

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Shorter answer: the federal gov usurps almost all it's power. It usually claims authority under the "General Welfare" clause but, it's not shy about proving your submission.

They actually went so far as to claim jurisdiction in a case against an Amish defendant, because the scissors he used were manufactured out of state and therefore acquired through "Interstate Commerce" -therefore federal.

Fedgov will fuck. By any means necessary.

Sorry, I don't make this stuff up - most writers of fiction bestsellers aren't even this good...

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]