Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 

I grew up on a potato farm (yes potato and not potatoe) in Idaho in the 1950's. I went through high school as a Golden Gloves boxer. I learned to work as a young man and to NOT disrespect my elders! I went to many kegger parties and never drove home drunk, except on a tractor one time. I never expected ANYONE to take care of me or make up for my short comings. When I was getting ready to graduate from Pocatello High in 1965 I was told that nothing is open for me in the job world or anything in further education. I found a letter one day that said I was welcome into the United States Military and the number was 123. 123, what is that? I WAS DRAFTED for the Vietnam war.....Oh lucky me. I found a way to apply for army flight school, of which I did complete even though 45% did not. I went to war in Vietnam as a UH1C gunship pilot at 20 years old, scared to death and thinking I am NEVER going home except in a coffin. I was shot down during Lam Sahn 719 in Laos and walked for 1 week to get out loosing over 26 lbs. WHAT PISSES ME OFF....snowflakes, fucking do nothing sniveling cry babies that think that I owe them somthing because they have such a rough life.......want my answer....REALLY!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rumaco wrote:
I grew up on a potato farm (yes potato and not potatoe) in Idaho in the 1950's. I went through high school as a Golden Gloves boxer. I learned to work as a young man and to NOT disrespect my elders! I went to many kegger parties and never drove home drunk, except on a tractor one time. I never expected ANYONE to take care of me or make up for my short comings. When I was getting ready to graduate from Pocatello High in 1965 I was told that nothing is open for me in the job world or anything in further education. I found a letter one day that said I was welcome into the United States Military and the number was 123. 123, what is that? I WAS DRAFTED for the Vietnam war.....Oh lucky me. I found a way to apply for army flight school, of which I did complete even though 45% did not. I went to war in Vietnam as a UH1C gunship pilot at 20 years old, scared to death and thinking I am NEVER going home except in a coffin. I was shot down during Lam Sahn 719 in Laos and walked for 1 week to get out loosing over 26 lbs. WHAT PISSES ME OFF....snowflakes, fucking do nothing sniveling cry babies that think that I owe them somthing becau8se they have such a rough life.......want my answer....REALLY!

Wow....Thank you for your service. :bow: ...and you are right about the Millenial Snowflakes, they expect everything for nothing. Sacrifice isn't a concept for Freedom in their World.

:flag:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:41 pm

You are so welcome my friend (us rifle) ......soooo welcome! I am at the last part of my life now and there is one thing I am so happy about, and that is that I will NOT be alive to see what is to come of this world. I am from a differant time, one where we respected each other and helped each other....not where we try to tear each other down. I feel sorry for the next generation simply because there will not be one. Not to sure how old you are but take this as a warning my friend! Never disrespect you elders, never make excuses for a bad thing you have done, never blame someone else for your mistake, never follow an idiot, never follow someone that will follow an idiot......and ALWAYS BE YOUSELF! Do you get it? If I get to you, you will get to someone else.............................

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

Wow....Thank you for your service. :bow: ...and you are right about the Millenial Snowflakes, they expect everything for nothing. Sacrifice isn't a concept for Freedom in their World.

:plusone: Beat me to it. Much respect, Sir. Gotta love a Pocatello Huey Driver.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Thank you, means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:19 pm

I really am a very old guy...but most of us Vietnam vets are....I am a 100% combat disabled vet.....soon to be done!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rumaco wrote:

I hope you know there are a whole lot of goof People in the USA who appreciate your sacrifices my Friend, don't give up on the Good old USA.

It ain't over my friend, this Ship will make the right turn. :flag:

It may be Bloody though, and the real patriots will show themselves. Sometimes there is sacrifice, and you have given yours already.

We got you if it comes to that.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
rumaco wrote:
I grew up on a potato farm (yes potato and not potatoe) in Idaho in the 1950's. I went through high school as a Golden Gloves boxer. I learned to work as a young man and to NOT disrespect my elders! I went to many kegger parties and never drove home drunk, except on a tractor one time. I never expected ANYONE to take care of me or make up for my short comings. When I was getting ready to graduate from Pocatello High in 1965 I was told that nothing is open for me in the job world or anything in further education. I found a letter one day that said I was welcome into the United States Military and the number was 123. 123, what is that? I WAS DRAFTED for the Vietnam war.....Oh lucky me. I found a way to apply for army flight school, of which I did complete even though 45% did not. I went to war in Vietnam as a UH1C gunship pilot at 20 years old, scared to death and thinking I am NEVER going home except in a coffin. I was shot down during Lam Sahn 719 in Laos and walked for 1 week to get out loosing over 26 lbs. WHAT PISSES ME OFF....snowflakes, fucking do nothing sniveling cry babies that think that I owe them somthing becau8se they have such a rough life.......want my answer....REALLY!

usrifle wrote:
rumaco wrote:

I hope you know there are a whole lot of goof People in the USA who appreciate your sacrifices my Friend, don't give up on the Good old USA.

It ain't over my friend, this Ship will make the right turn. :flag:

It may be Bloody though, and the real patriots will show themselves. Sometimes there is sacrifice, and you have given yours already.

We got you if it comes to that.

thank you rumaco

usrifle you hit it right on, this entitled bs piss's me off, just after collage I worked 4 jobs (hi aint cheap) and 2 almost the last 20 during the summer just because im a workaholic

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

fucking mobile viewing is fucked. whatever I do it switches back to mobile view. yes, cleared cache, wiped EVERYTHING... logged in/out, etc and even selected 'desktop view' in my mobile browser and still forces to mobile view.

didn't have this problem before the 'great crash of oh 18 '

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just found out that my application for membership at Cascade (CSF) which I submitted over a year ago, and was told I was on a waiting list, got "lost" . :angryfire: :crybaby:

Now I have to start all over again at the bottom of the waiting list for who knows how long.

Uncommonly pissed off.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rumaco wrote:
I grew up on a potato farm (yes potato and not potatoe) in Idaho in the 1950's. I went through high school as a Golden Gloves boxer. I learned to work as a young man and to NOT disrespect my elders! I went to many kegger parties and never drove home drunk, except on a tractor one time. I never expected ANYONE to take care of me or make up for my short comings. When I was getting ready to graduate from Pocatello High in 1965 I was told that nothing is open for me in the job world or anything in further education. I found a letter one day that said I was welcome into the United States Military and the number was 123. 123, what is that? I WAS DRAFTED for the Vietnam war.....Oh lucky me. I found a way to apply for army flight school, of which I did complete even though 45% did not. I went to war in Vietnam as a UH1C gunship pilot at 20 years old, scared to death and thinking I am NEVER going home except in a coffin. I was shot down during Lam Sahn 719 in Laos and walked for 1 week to get out loosing over 26 lbs. WHAT PISSES ME OFF....snowflakes, fucking do nothing sniveling cry babies that think that I owe them somthing because they have such a rough life.......want my answer....REALLY!

Wow. You have my respect and beyond. Books have been written on much less. Thank you for serving, and while missed the draft by a couple years (born in 1958) I never ever understood people trying to shame returning vets, and in fact I actually stopped a few clowns and yelled them away.

Anyway I agree, snowflakes.........they know nothing of keeping freedom. If they are in charge? Gone.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
Just found out that my application for membership at Cascade (CSF) which I submitted over a year ago, and was told I was on a waiting list, got "lost" . :angryfire: :crybaby:

Now I have to start all over again at the bottom of the waiting list for who knows how long.

Uncommonly pissed off.

I've been on that waiting list for over a year as well...I'd be pissed if I lost my place in line now! I hope that doesn't happen.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

dan360 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
fucking mobile viewing is fucked. whatever I do it switches back to mobile view. yes, cleared cache, wiped EVERYTHING... logged in/out, etc and even selected 'desktop view' in my mobile browser and still forces to mobile view.

My new iPhone 8 Plus is perfect but my pupusa got over cooked.

Still working out bugs.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

My new iPhone 8 Plus is perfect but my pupusa got over cooked.

Well, my other phone was working great, displaying full version, then just randomly decided to revert to mobile view for no reason like the first phone..

if I select 'desktop view' it sends me back a page but loads the desktop view, and when I click on anything, it goes back to mobile view...

Heh

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141 ... 1904  Next