Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 WH Press Pool - Callin out Bull. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's time to step back and de-personalize this.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Root, I don't like what seems like 'piling on', no matter who it is. As I said earlier, I understand, and it will be ok. :bigsmile:

That said, it kind of looks like you called for it, and you continue to do so.

Let me state what it is that I see, here.

You have worked yourself into a lather over something barely worth notice.

You want me to work myself into a lather over it the same way you have. "Justice" would have it no other way.

Yet, of the literally hundreds of times that the MSM has ACTUALLY doctored video and audio, over the time that you and I have been members of this forum, I can't recall a single time that you ever worked yourself into a lather over those heinously worse examples.

Son, I don't think you have a leg to stand on. Not any basis whatever to complain. Go find some other molehill to make a mountain out of.

That is because I usually have TW or one of our other folks already making threads and calling out bullshit. No one called this out, so I took it on.

Pretty simple stuff.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Who said anything about assault. I said hell to pay, is that your definition of assault?

You seem like the one with the temper, 4 pages in of rage typing by you over the treatment of a CNN reporter.

It has nothing to do with that. Now you are just trying to derail this back to him.

As for Assault, sorry I was just taking the context. Sinus said that his dad would beat him for that. Then you agreed and said hell to pay.

Mea Culpa on that, I applied the wrong context then. What exactly would be hell to pay? "Hey guy. Don't do that." I guess my idea of "hell" is a bit darker than that.

So, did the girl get assaulted or not?

No not assaulted whatsoever, but what he did was out of line. But then again I could be labeled a tattooed, bald, over protective Dad.

:bigsmile:

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This thread has NOT delivered, sad Panda Emoji......

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
root wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Who said anything about assault. I said hell to pay, is that your definition of assault?

You seem like the one with the temper, 4 pages in of rage typing by you over the treatment of a CNN reporter.

It has nothing to do with that. Now you are just trying to derail this back to him.

As for Assault, sorry I was just taking the context. Sinus said that his dad would beat him for that. Then you agreed and said hell to pay.

Mea Culpa on that, I applied the wrong context then. What exactly would be hell to pay? "Hey guy. Don't do that." I guess my idea of "hell" is a bit darker than that.

So, did the girl get assaulted or not?

No not assaulted whatsoever, but what he did was out of line. But then again I could be labeled a tattooed, bald, over protective Dad.

:bigsmile:

So, can we please ask as a whole. That our Press Secretary not embellish her public statements, stick to facts and not make hyperbolic statements? Then when called out on it, not to double down and quote infowars of all places?

"Placing Hands" on someone is a long accepted slang term for assault/battery. Or are we all not reading from the same dictionary. Both the left and the right keep changing it, I guess I don't know what the right words are these days.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The definition of assault, sexual harassment, etc. today is different than what it was 20 years ago.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I saw nothing wrong in what Sanders did. Sorry but I disagree.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:48 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Alpine wrote:
I saw nothing wrong in what Sanders did. Sorry but I disagree.

Maybe this is about the media spinning something in a direction that the left doesn't like rather than the other way around?

Spin that defends Hitlery, thumbs up. Spin that defends Trump, not acceptable! Hold them accountable! #notmypresssecretary

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
Dunno, try running "FreeThought.EXE" and Catenate "MySideIsTheBestSideAndDoesNoWrong.exe" to /dev/null.

Says 'Permission Denied'

Is this program only available to root?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
root wrote:
Dunno, try running "FreeThought.EXE" and Catenate "MySideIsTheBestSideAndDoesNoWrong.exe" to /dev/null.

Says 'Permission Denied'

Only available to users with white male privileges.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
root wrote:

Says 'Permission Denied'

Only available to users with white male privileges.

cat whitemaleprivilege

Hmmm.... Says it's not found..

Hold on....

sudo usermod -a -G BlackLivesMatter TechnoWeenie

cat whitemaleprivilege

ohhh.... There it is...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

reginald_burrito wrote:
The us-vs-them over here is astounding.

Divided we fall.

:thumbsup2: totally

Divided we fall.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^ wish I had that shotgun. F'n sweet!

Divided we fall.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is how I look at it..
1) He was supposed to stop talking.. he didn't.
2) He was told he was done, he didn't stop
3) Somebody went to retrieve the mic and he pulled back and went hands on (light hands, but hands regardless).

I don't care WHO he went hands on with, but imagine that it wasn't a female. Let's say a secret service agent came and the reporter got handsy. Reporter would have been eating medium pile carpet for lunch.

Should he have been banned for being handsy vs being a douche? I'd have chosen the douche infraction personally. Regardless of the reason, the outcome is the same. How about stop trying to blame the action and start blaming the person.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next