Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:46 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 158  Next
 Good News - Bad News Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good: I saw some (7) gorgeous tasty turkeys waddle right past me.
Bad: Archery season, and I was in a National Wildlife Refuge.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

And?? :wink05:

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

And?? :wink05:

Eating chicken breast tenders tonight. Turkey will have to wait.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Bad news;

Heard something clattering in the dryer 3/4 the way through the dry cycle.....I stopped it and found my $100 9mm dry-fire bore laser in the drum. Frak! :frust: it went through the wash. SHIIIIIT

Good news;

A set of new batteries fixed the little sucker. O-rings are fine also.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good news. It's Sat night for me again!
Bad news. Every Sat I am working (but for myself and wife)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good news, Deal or No deal is back on. I didnt really like the show much, but I enjoyed the amazing cleavage holding briefcases in the background while I am doing paperwork at night.

Bad news, the new Deal or No deal seems to have a bunch of overdressed briefcase girls now that the fem/PC/me-to movement bullshit is all the rage.

Fuck you Howie and your overdressed minions.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good: Centerfire Systems had 500 rounds of 9mm on sale for $80.
Bad: Ammo signature fee of $4.99, and 3% CC fee.
Good: Free shipping, so still a good deal after the fee crap.
Bad: When I went to check out the shipping cost of $10 didn't go away (no longer a good deal).
Good: Did not finish purchase online, and called them up this morning. They said it was an error, and there was a shipping charge. Lady said that since I saw it, they would honor the free shipping for me. Still confused about the signature fee, I have never seen that from any other company. I understand requiring a signature, but a fee?

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good news: the women are shopping in Canada

Bad news: I am with them.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wife pretty much ok with reading my 01 Tundra up for a 07 +.
Went looking, found very few.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Home. That fukin sucked. Eh. Food was good, eye candy amazing. SOB's live in some big ass houses in Port Moody.

Good news, don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good : Had a member swing by, he needed help with a lightbar and I needed to get my mind off of all the shit I've been dealing with, and scored some Chick-Fil-A outta the deal (noms!).... Everything was great....

Bad : The (ex?) GF(?) told me she needed some time to get her shit straight, Ie 'me time'....Not a problem, sometimes people need time to fix their shit... Yeah... except she fucking ghosted me... Tells me she loves me, then a couple days later changes her home and cell number, doesn't tell me what it is (obviously) and shuts down her social media accounts (I have a throwaway account I use to see if someone blocks me)....and I find this out after the above 'Good' thing, because I called her to find out how she was doing and got a 'this number is not in service' message...

I started going back to the gym, things are going good, and I'm halfway back up the ladder and something kicks me back down so I fall 10ft to the bottom of the fucking pit and fuck if I don't proverbially break a leg or something each and every goddamn time.

Am I wrong for sometimes thinking that it's easier just to crawl around in a pit on solid ground than risk breaking something every time I fall off the ladder trying to climb out?

FUCK... I don't know how much more of this shit I can take. After my accident I pretty much gave up on everything... I just started letting myself try to trust someone and have some hope and... fuck....
icon_eek
/vent

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Good : Had a member swing by, he needed help with a lightbar and I needed to get my mind off of all the shit I've been dealing with, and scored some Chick-Fil-A outta the deal (noms!).... Everything was great....

Bad : The (ex?) GF(?) told me she needed some time to get her shit straight, Ie 'me time'....Not a problem, sometimes people need time to fix their shit... Yeah... except she fucking ghosted me... Tells me she loves me, then a couple days later changes her home and cell number, doesn't tell me what it is (obviously) and shuts down her social media accounts (I have a throwaway account I use to see if someone blocks me)....and I find this out after the above 'Good' thing, because I called her to find out how she was doing and got a 'this number is not in service' message...

I started going back to the gym, things are going good, and I'm halfway back up the ladder and something kicks me back down so I fall 10ft to the bottom of the fucking pit and fuck if I don't proverbially break a leg or something each and every goddamn time.

Am I wrong for sometimes thinking that it's easier just to crawl around in a pit on solid ground than risk breaking something every time I fall off the ladder trying to climb out?

FUCK... I don't know how much more of this shit I can take. After my accident I pretty much gave up on everything... I just started letting myself try to trust someone and have some hope and... fuck....
icon_eek
/vent

I hear Ace is looking for a hunting partner.... Ask if you can borrow his rifle.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

icon_eek
/vent

Don't give her another thought....

Easier said than done? Yep.

Each time you think about her, you reawaken emotions & it takes longer to get over. Spend a half hour, think about the relationship, see where you could have made improvements, forgive her, forgive yourself, and move on.

You're in a vulnerable place emotionally with everything going on, so there's a chance you're coming across as needy.

Even if not, the situation is still going to hit you harder 'cause you're not at work all day doing other things.

Yes, it hurts...but there are nearly 3.8 BILLION women in the world...you'll find another, maybe better.

Keep brushing your teeth & keep your eyes open...

Oh, and be nice :thumbsup2:

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good News: Found out why my dorg has had a rash for the past week and is super itchy. No sign of fleas but it looks like she's being bit by something. This morning the wife realized that she forgot to give her the flea medicine on the first of the month...

Bad News: Yesterday I spent the morning at the vet. The wife was paranoid and insisted I take the dorg in. They scraped her skin and did some tests. Gave me meds for itchiness and a second flea med that apparently we don't need now. $270

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 2358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 158  Next