Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:30 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Large rebate on all handgun ammo Federal, speer, blazer, AE 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Details here: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/images/rebate/rebate_930.pdf?t=GFR110&mc_cid=c25a3a0b64&mc_eid=d1883fa974

$1 rebate on every 50 rounds of 9mm, $2 on every 50 of all others for Federal, Speer, Blazer, American Eagle and Independence
Minimum Purchase is 250 rounds (5 boxes)
Up to a $400 rebate. Might end up buying some more!!

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

I was hoping for something a little bit better with this rebate.
It equates to 2c/round on 9mm, which I can typically find just by looking on ammobot and saving some money on shipping.
The 4c/round on other stuff might be a bit better,
But you have to buy 250 rounds minimum, which means the rebate is $5 on 250 rounds of 9mm.

All in all, much better than a kick in the head, as long as you’re already buying. But not quite enough to convince me to stock up.

This one, although for rimfire, is a bit better. Buy 5 boxes get a rebate equivalent to the price of one box of ammo. That's $14-15 on a spend of $75
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/images/rebate/rebate_930.pdf?t=GFR110&mc_cid=c25a3a0b64&mc_eid=d1883fa974
Edit: URL format

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rutilate wrote:
I was hoping for something a little bit better with this rebate.
It equates to 2c/round on 9mm, which I can typically find just by looking on ammobot and saving some money on shipping.
The 4c/round on other stuff might be a bit better,
But you have to buy 250 rounds minimum, which means the rebate is $5 on 250 rounds of 9mm.

All in all, much better than a kick in the head, as long as you’re already buying. But not quite enough to convince me to stock up.

This one, although for rimfire, is a bit better. Buy 5 boxes get a rebate equivalent to the price of one box of ammo. That's $14-15 on a spend of $75
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/images/rebate/rebate_930.pdf?t=GFR110&mc_cid=c25a3a0b64&mc_eid=d1883fa974
Edit: URL format

Yeah, not to impugn the OP, but this rebate's underwhelming at best.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:10 am
Profile WWW

delliottg wrote:

Yeah, not to impugn the OP, but this rebate's underwhelming at best.

Thank you. that's what I meant to say.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I agree with you two. But considering if you shop around and get a great deal, having the rebate on top of that is icing on the cake.
I almost never buy from retail these days as the online deals from SGAmmop, PSA, or target sports is so much better.
So figure you get a case of 9mm for $175 delivered. that's $20 rebate making it $155 delivered. Not sure you are going to find that price except for some russian steel cased junk.
For 40 figure runs about $230 delivered. Saves $40. So where you going to find a case of 40 cal with good brass cases for less than $200.

Not overwhelming but the ammo companies have to have tight margins these days with the ammo glut and the price of brass is up so the fact they offer a rebate is surprising. You regularly see these rebates for rifle ammo not handgun as much. (Other than that nice rebate over Black Friday! With PSA discounting and then the rebate those short cases got really cheap!)

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]