Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Seattle anti-gunners reveal 2019 agenda!!!!!! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WA gun control lobby will target preemption, magazines, open carry

The Seattle-based gun control lobby has announced its Washington State legislative priorities for 2019, and among them are state preemption, possession of so-called “high-capacity magazines,” and open carry, according to a news release.

https://conservativefiringline.com/wa-g ... pen-carry/

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:16 am

So wrong. On so many levels.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:42 am

Reminds me of when they won I-594 and either day of or day after put out a statement of "This is only the beginning"

Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

velillen wrote:
Reminds me of when they won I-594 and either day of or day after put out a statement of "This is only the beginning"

Exactly this. They have got a taste a blood from law-abiding gun owners fandor frothing at the mouth 2 to eventually exterminate the Second Amendment.
And there are gun owners who are actually okay with this. SMH!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by Caveman Jim on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

But but but they just want us to compromise guys!

So much for that bullshit, still waiting to see one ounce of compromise from the other side.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Taste for blood and they know they can out spend the pro side by a huge margin. Money wins and we just don't have the coffers like they do
Caveman Jim wrote:
velillen wrote:

Exactly this. They have got a taste a blood from law-abiding gun owners fandor frothing at the mouth 2 to eventually exterminate the Second Amendment.
And there are don't owners who are actually okay with this. SMH!!!

Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

it would be just tragic if they all died in the same night.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Look guys, they just want one more law and that'll solve the problem. Just one more! </sarcasm>

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Plus, it's for the children. You don't hate children, do you? /sarcasm

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tragic boating accident...
Loss of all my goodies.

I see a spike to buying all those 80% and parts.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Does anyone have any insight to the "high-capacity magazine" part of it? Are they going to try to ban possession or new purchases?

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:21 am

chich627 wrote:
Does anyone have any insight to the "high-capacity magazine" part of it? Are they going to try to ban possession or new purchases?

More than likely it would follow most other states and exsisting would be grandfathered in. Just no new sales or transfers. But who knows since they turned every single semi-auto rifle into AW's already

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

chich627 wrote:
See CT and CA as examples of grandfathered magazines being suddenly, un-granfathered. Let's worry more about countering these bans than whether you or I get crumbs from the masters table.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
chich627 wrote:
See CT and CA as examples of grandfathered magazines being suddenly, un-granfathered. Let's worry more about countering these bans than whether you or I get crumbs from the masters table.

Exactly!!

They will try to ban the sale of them at first. Then if that passes, next they will ban the possession of them!

https://www.RisingSunTraining.com
https://www.facebook.com/RisingSunTraining
https://www.instagram.com/rising_sun_training/
"Always be involved To Learn, To Teach, and To Share, what you are passionate about."

Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dmonwai wrote:
beckdw wrote:
chich627 wrote:

Exactly!!

They will try to ban the sale of them at first. Then if that passes, next they will ban the possession of them!

OR they will go the registration route!
Not likely since it was such an abject failure elsewhere but with these nuts you never know. They are following the playbook for taking over "Rules for Radicals". It was well learned from the Nazi's Stalin, Pol Pot, Viet Cong, and every other disaster in history. First you disarm then you oppress then you fight over what little is left.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next