Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 184  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

This apostrophe exchange gave me the giggles.
Attachment:
Nazi.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:04 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

WaJim wrote:
dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Whut about Seladors'

Isn't that the possessive version?

S apostrophe

HOLY SHIT!

Quote:
Apostrophe -- The Punctuation Guide
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/apostrophe.html
The general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s, whether the singular noun ends in s or not. The possessive of a plural noun is formed by adding only an apostrophe when the noun ends in s, and by adding both an apostrophe and s when it ends in a letter other than s.

"This gun's ready."
"This is Jim's gun."
"This gun's slide has seen better days."

That gun's just fine.....

The guns' slide is Holy and way cooler than other guns because its vented.

You home tomorrow?

Yes, bring the ruler so we can finish up with that other thread.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Whut about Seladors'

Isn't that the possessive version?

S apostrophe

HOLY SHIT!

Quote:
Apostrophe -- The Punctuation Guide
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/apostrophe.html
The general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s, whether the singular noun ends in s or not. The possessive of a plural noun is formed by adding only an apostrophe when the noun ends in s, and by adding both an apostrophe and s when it ends in a letter other than s.

"This gun's ready."
"This is Jim's gun."
"This gun's slide has seen better days."

That gun's just fine.....

The guns' slide is Holy and way cooler than other guns because its vented.

You home tomorrow?

Yes, bring the ruler so we can finish up with that other thread.

Yard stick from local Ace hardware....and a dozen Connies Doughnuts.

Best frikken doughnuts in Tacoma :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well that’s two minutes of my life that I’ll never get back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:07 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RocketScott wrote:
Well that’s two minutes of my life that I’ll never get back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come by Black Hammer for coffee n doughnuts in the AM....apparently theyre will be a few Wagunners meandering through.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Poop more of interest to WaGuns members than 2A activism.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

No shit.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

No shit.

Yes, shit.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We are dedicated, for sure. No shit or full of shit, we know our shit.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

with 5 deaths of family members this yr it opened my eyes on how many beneficiary stuff that was not filled out dealing with money. I'll be damn if the state gets it. time to update will too

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
with 5 deaths of family members this yr it opened my eyes on how many beneficiary stuff that was not filled out dealing with money. I'll be damn if the state gets it. time to update will too

Shit....I need to do a Will. icon_eek

401K and IRA are taken care of, the rest would be a mess for the one's left to deal with it. icon_eek

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've done my will, but they need to be reviewed and updated. Mine's due for that.

Don't forget to arrange for burial, too. I've pre-purchased a cremation. While some lighter fluid and a book of matches would have sufficed... nobody was willing. So... Also told them to throw my ashes off the ferry boat that goes to Whidbey (really, they'll do that.)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
I've done my will, but they need to be reviewed and updated. Mine's due for that.

Don't forget to arrange for burial, too. I've pre-purchased a cremation. While some lighter fluid and a book of matches would have sufficed... nobody was willing. So... Also told them to throw my ashes off the ferry boat that goes to Whidbey (really, they'll do that.)

Well done. :bow:

A cardboard box and Cremation works for me too. No need to spend any more Money than that, my Pops did it the same way.

Mortuary services and Caskets are a waste of Money. Load my ashes in a 10lb Tannerite container and open fire. I want to go out with a Boom.

The New Years Shoot would work for that, I think i will include that in my Will. :wagwoot:

Preferably not for a number of Years though.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

Preferably not for a number of Years though.

While I’d not wish anyone to hurry, at the rate this state is going, one must wonder if slingshots will detonate tannerite...

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 184  Next